Learning...

Both of Us

The loud alarm sound wakes Wooyoung from his sleep. Wooyoung frowns when he sees it’s just reaches 6am. It’s must be Nichkhun’s wake up time as for Wooyoung usually wake up on 7am. Wooyoung’s heart skips a beat when he realizes Nichkhun’s arm is tightly hugging his waist. Wooyoung groans quietly when he sees how close Nichkhun’s body attached to him. Wooyoung startles when he notices that his apparels is not like the last time he sleep last night. He’s now wearing a white shirt which he thinks must be belong to Nichkhun. Wooyoung looks quickly inside the blanket and sighs in relieve as his trouser from last night is still tightly on his body with its belt.

“Yah~ Nichkhun… wake up! Don’t you have to go to work?” says Wooyoung as he lifts up and pushes Nichkhun’s arms away from his body.

Nichkhun frowns before he opens his eyes. Nichkhun stares at Wooyoung with his poker face. Nichkhun mesmerized a while when he sees Wooyoung’s morning face. Wooyoung looks cute with his disheveled hair and his cheeks look chubbier, bloated maybe. Nichkhun feels his heart beats faster than it should when his eyes trails down to Wooyoung’s neck and his collarbone makes Nichkhun unconsciously gulps his saliva.

“Good morning…” says Nichkhun at last. Wooyoung rolls his eyes as he covers his body with the blanket. Wooyoung feels annoyed at the thought Nichkhun taking off his shirt with his permission.

“Next time, don’t touch my body!” warns Wooyoung. He sits on the bed, looking at Nichkhun who’s still lazily lies on the bed. “Yah~ don’t you have to go to work?” asks Wooyoung again. It’s not like he care about it but it’s the only way for him to be alone in the house. Wooyoung feels uncomfortable with the sight of Nichkhun. it’s somehow annoyed him as he still upset with the whole things.

Nichkhun gives a sharp gaze to Wooyoung. “Can’t you talk in a better way? A polite one? I’m older than you and also your future husband!” says Nichkhun as he gets up and sits facing Wooyoung. Wooyoung smirks and a small chuckle can be heard escapes from his mouth.

“Please… there’s no different between you and me. Don’t act like you care too much if I talk politely or not to you. You’re not even a Korean and I’ve left Korea for two years, so, Korean so-called polite culture is no more in me. Let’s live like as if we’re in the State…,” says Wooyoung as he gets off from the bed. Nichkhun’s breathe sound heavy as he mad at Wooyoung rudeness. It’s just early in the morning and Wooyoung succeeded to make his blood boils. “Why don’t you wash yourself instead of daydreaming like an idiot on the bed?” says Wooyoung as he stands at the door, looking at the mad-looking Nichkhun. Wooyoung smirks again as he’s now has the strength to fight if says Nichkhun is angry at him. Without waiting for Nichkhun to talk back to him, Wooyoung disappear behind the door.

Nichkhun stares at his own body on the mirror. He let out a small sighs. Nichkhun caresses his broad chest, and then trails down to his abs. It’s so perfect as if the God carved it there. His body is what the girls and even boys out there longing to have and touch. Nichkhun knew that he can get anyone for him to satisfy his ual need, but now he realizes that there’s this one person who look the other way around. Wooyoung doesn’t even gives even a single interest to try to win his heart. What ’s more, can Wooyoung ask for? He is a wealthy man, one of the world most handsome man, can be said that he is a full-packaged for Wooyoung.

Wooyoung lies on the bed when Nichkhun comes out from the bathroom. Wooyoung can feel blood rushes to his head when he sees Nichkhun is only wearing towel, draped on his waist. Wooyoung gulps his saliva, feeling weird how can Nichkhun make him feel like that. He’s seen more than that when he stayed in London. Even men when they have their Physical class. Nichkhun ignores Wooyoung completely as he put his working attire. Wooyoung secretly admires how good looking Nichkhun is. He looks mature and has this prince vibes on him when he seriously put on his clothes.

“I’ve made you breakfast…” says Wooyoung slowly but loud enough to reach Nichkhun’s ears. Nichkhun knits his brows, looking confusedly at Wooyoung. So strange for him that Wooyoung made a stupid fuss early in the morning and make him mad but yet that young man prepares breakfast for him. Wooyoung smirks, as he also can’t believe his own doing, preparing breakfast for Nichkhun. He also feels weird when his body involuntarily acts by itself and ends him up to prepare a breakfast for Nichkhun.

“Eat it or just throw it away if you think I’m poisoned it…”continues Wooyoung.

Nichkhun sighs as Wooyoung starts his annoying behavior. “Don’t you has to go to campus?” asks Nichkhun as he sincerely concerns about Wooyoung’s study. After all, he is going to be Wooyoung’s husband. Moreover, he don’t want Wooyoung’s family to label him as a worst son-in-law.

“My class is at the afternoon. And why do you care? Just mind your own business.”

There he goes again. Nichkhun bites his lower lips as he glares at Wooyoung. his fiancée really need a lesson like before. However, Nichkhun leaves the room as he’s ready to go to his office. He can’t waste his time having a childish talk fight with Wooyoung. Back then, he was still young and a bit hot-blooded. Now, he’s more mature to think wisely and behave like a real adult.

Nichkhun enjoys his American-style breakfast before he goes to work. He don’t has the heart to let Wooyoung find an excuse to not prepare meals for him if he doesn’t eat the first breakfast that his fiancée makes for him.

-

Wooyoung sits quietly at the back of the study hall. Now that the whole world knew that he’s engaged to Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, Wooyoung feels everyone stares at him with their own perspective look. Most of it is jealousy and annoying gaze. Well, who’s not jealous if Wooyoung got the hottest bachelor on the earth and everyone’s dream guy.

“Wooyoung~ie, how your new life? Fun?” asks Chansung as he takes his seat next to Wooyoung. Wooyoung smiles bitterly at Chansung. Their friendship become closer as Chansung is the only person who’s dare to come nears Wooyoung. He is the only one who accepts the fact that Wooyoung will marry to a man and will be Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul’s spouse.

“Fun my … it’s feel I live a life of a zombie. Everything I said is wrong…,” whines Wooyoung. Actually, he’s the one who’s really wrong. He does talks s when he with Nichkhun. Every word from his mouth is poisonous enough to trigger Nichkhun’s anger.

Chansung pinches Wooyoung’s cheek softly. He knew that it’s Wooyoung who’s at false. Wooyoung is a rebellious fiancée. Chansung can see that.

“How’s thing with Junho?” asks Wooyoung. Chansung surprising secretly admires his brother from the first Junho enters the university. However, Chansung is a coward who’s afraid to confess his feeling until he accidentally becomes Wooyoung friend. With Wooyoung helps, Chansung manages to confess and shockingly, Junho also secretly like Chansung. Wooyoung smirks as he sees how cliché their way in liking each other.

“Well… so far so good. Thanks god he’s not a bad child like you. I’m scared to death thinking if he’s also has that devil side of yours,” jokes Chansung. Wooyoung rolls his eyes.

“Let’s go out for ice cream after this. Use your car…” Chansung knits his brows together. Strange for Wooyoung to leave his dear car at home. So far, Wooyoung never separates from his Bumblebee.

“My Bumblebee is sick… He broke his leg…,” says Wooyoung as he jokes at Chansung. When he gets out from house to go to campus, he finds out about his car tire that almost out of air. Wooyoung shamelessly asks for Nichkhun who’s still in work to fetch and send him to campus. Chansung chuckles softly, afraid that he will disturb the lecture in front of them.

-

-

Nichkhun gives quick gazes on the dashboard. He frowns as he sees that it already 15 minutes past 5pm. Nichkhun sure that his ears will rot, hearing Wooyoung’s nag on him for being late. He was supposed to be at Sungkyunkwan University before five but something come up at the office making him late.

Seeing Wooyoung’s sour face, Nichkhun grins awkwardly at him.

“Sorry… something comes up at office.” Nichkhun stares at Wooyoung, feeling guilty making his fiancée to wait for too long. Wooyoung glares at him he massages his ankles. “Why wait out here? You can just stay at the café to wait for me…,” asks Nichkhun, noticing Wooyoung must hurt his ankle because of standing for too long.

“Because you’re supposed to be here before five!” says Wooyoung. His voice sound stern and upset. Wooyoung leans his body to the seat and crosses his arms to his chest. He puffs his cheeks feeling upset at Nichkhun and also at his painful ankle.

Nichkhun chuckles at Wooyoung’s expression. Almost two months he and Wooyoung lives together, he already understands some of Wooyoung’s body language. Just now Wooyoung is upset and sulking.

“That’s why I told you not to wear that kind of shoes…,” says Nichkhun, teasing Wooyoung. Lately, he and Wooyoung can talk with each other in peace. They only fight only if Wooyoung goes too far and forcing Nichkhun to behave the same, like a rebellious teenager.

Wooyoung frowns, throwing daggers with his eyes at Nichkhun. “Can you blame my shoes when you’re the one who’s make me wait? You don’t even call me to inform that you’re going to be late…” Wooyoung takes a quick gaze of his shoes, nothing wrong with it.

“I know. Just now, I said I’m sorry. It’s right though. Why the heck you wear that kind of shoes, the heels is too high for men shoes and you even wear insoles…,” teases Nichkhun. He loves to see it when Wooyoung sulks. So cute and adorable like a baby.

“What? I can’t help to dress to impress. After all, I’m Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul’s fiancée! It’s would be a disgrace for you if your fiancée dresses sloppily.” Mock Wooyoung back. Nichkhun chuckles, realizing he can never win if he keeps talking back to Wooyoung.

“So, you’re finally accepting the fact that you’re my fiancée huh?” teases Nichkhun again. Wooyoung flusters when he hears it. He himself starts to notice that he is really accepts the fact that he is Nichkhun’s fiancé. As far as his concern, he feels that he seems to open his heart for Nichkhun a bit. There is nothing wrong in Nichkhun, as that man carry out his duty as his fiancée nicely. Even seems that Nichkhun already starts his role as a husband. Nichkhun is a nice man and even if Nichkhun got mad and fight with him, it’s all because of he himself who’s trigger the fire in Nichkhun. Wooyoung smiles bitterly at Nichkhun, don’t know how to reply Nichkhun’s question.

“Where do you want to go for dinner?” asks Nichkhun as he helps Wooyoung to put on his seatbelt. Wooyoung startles as Nichkhun’s scent enters his nostril smell nice and good. Wooyoung also don’t know why he always forget to put on his seatbelt when he’s not on the driver seat. It’s seems to become his habit. Nichkhun smiles warmly at Wooyoung but there are sly smirks hidden in it. He then drives to Wooyoung’s favorite restaurant.