'm Not That Bad...

Both of Us

***updated...it's weekend and i'm free today... acting sick so that i dont have to join the student council for today...hahaha... so tired...next week gonna be worst.. btw..enjoy reading..i'll try to update as many as i can today...^^...XOXO..

                                        ****

Taeyeon sits quietly beside Wooyoung as she looks outside of her house. Her gardeners busy cleaning and decorating her garden. She sighs at the sight of Wooyoung who’s look so solemn. Even Shinyoung can’t make any jokes due to Wooyoung’s condition. Wooyoung is getting worst days to days. They both knew what the cause.

“Woo~ come on… cheer up. You got what you want. What else making you become like this?” asks Taeyeon. Wooyoung had told her about his fight with Nichkhun and how it end up. Taeyeon frowns as Wooyoung ignores her.

“Yah~ did you even hear what I said???” asks Taeyeon again as she tosses a tissue paper to Wooyoung. Wooyoung smiles bitterly at her. Wooyoung did hear it but don’t know how to answer the question.

“I really don’t know Taengoo… if you were me, I don’t think you can do anything. The way Nichkhun said that he‘d let me go is killing me inside out. I feel like I’m even worse than the devil itself… I don’t think I can be happy with that… not if I’ve done terrible things to innocent people…,” says Wooyoung, without looking straight into Taeyeon’s eyes. His gaze fixates on the tables.  Taeyeon smiles warmly at Wooyoung. She knew that Wooyoung will regret and realize it when he’s the one that at fault. Better, Wooyoung always tries to fix the thing that he done wrong.

“How long has it been… you and him sleep in separated room? Did you even try to talk to him?” asks Taeyeon. She is very consent about Wooyoung’s life. She really loves Wooyoung as her own brother. She wants Wooyoung to live happily without any guilty feeling after what he done to Nichkhun.

“Almost two weeks…” Taeyeon and Shinyoung shake their head side to side. Wooyoung sometime can be real idiot. His stubbornness and ego always end him up in the wrong places.

“Yah~ Woodong… I’m okay about you sleeps separately with him but it’s too much if you not even talk to him for that long…,” says Shinyoung, furrowing her brows as she pouts . She feels bad for Nichkhun. Shinyoung notices that Nichkhun is I nice man. However, anyone who lives with Wooyoung can turn into anything because of Wooyoung’s manners. Shinyoung confident enough to think that I must be Wooyoung who’s at false.

“Woo~ Unnie is right… tell me. What Nichkhun had done wrong to you? Most of time, who starts the fight?” Taeyeon’s voice sounds stern. Wooyoung is too much. She needs to teach Wooyoung to become a nice person than he is now. That is what friend is for.

Wooyoung bites his lip softly. There is nothing bad Nichkhun did to him. It’s just sometime Nichkhun got loss of control when he teases Nichkhun too much. The fights were always his to start with.

“Wooyoung… I know you’re not a bad person. You’re just a naughty one and in a rebellious phase… just try to reconcile with him… okay?” Taeyeon pulls Wooyoung into her embraces. She pats softly Wooyoung’s back.

“Woodong… don’t worry, you always have us at your back. From what I can see, Nichkhun can make you happy… just like Noona and Taengoo, he openly accept you for who you are. He don’t even care to talk a lot about your condition…you’re always a special one… just try to keep holding on… maybe it’s gonna worth to try…” says Shinyoung as she join their embraces. Wooyoung feels tears flow down his cheeks. Being grateful to have friends such as Taeyeon and Shinyoung but at the same time the tears flow because of his guilty feeling for treating Nichkhun like that.

“Woodong…” Wooyoung only reacts to Shinyoung with a hum when that woman calls out his name. “You really should try to be happy with Nichkhun… but if still cannot… LET’S GET MARRIED!”

“YAH!!” Shinyoung laughs aloud when Taeyeon pushes her away from Wooyoung until she stumbles to the floor. Wooyoung also starts to laugh at Shinyoung’s gag. That woman really doesn’t know where to let out a joke at a perfect timing. It’s really doesn’t go well with their current mood’s atmosphere.  However, at last all of them laugh at Shinyoung’s random jokes.

-

As usual, the penthouse is extremely silent. If anyone to pass by, they might think that ghosts might live there. It’s too quiet for a house with living creatures inside it. It’s almost 1 am and Wooyoung just reaches home. As thing is not the same like back then, Wooyoung is free to go and come back to the house anytime he wishes. Nichkhun would not interfere or try to nag him anymore.

When he passes by Nichkhun’s room, Wooyoung stop a while. Nichkhun might be still awake and do his works in the room. Since the last fight, Nichkhun spends most of his time in the room. Wooyoung lost ideas on how to talk to Nichkhun anymore. Hearing their no signs of movement or people awake in the room, Wooyoung opens the door slowly.

Only dim light brightens up the room. Wooyoung smiles bitterly when he sees Nichkhun sleeps soundly on the floor. Documents and paperwork surrounds his body and scatters on the floor. His laptop also still on. Nichkhun must be very tired with all of his works. Back then when they still in a good relationship, Nichkhun spare some of his times to play with Wooyoung and rests his body from works. However, the last tense fight between them, damages their relationship seriously. That’s when Nichkhun chooses to alter his mind into works. Maybe that the way he can forget about what happened to them.

Wooyoung pulls the blankets from the bed and covers Nichkhun’s body with it. A warm smile curves on his face when he sees Nichkhun sleeps in peace. Wooyoung ruffles Nichkhun’s front hair that covered his forehead and organized it nicely. Nichkhun looks okay when in his sleep. However, when that man opens his eyes, Wooyoung clearly can see how much Nichkhun longs to talk and be with him. Still, Wooyoung is too stupidly coward and know nothing on how to start to reconcile with Nichkhun. He had done too many damages in their life. Tears flows down his cheeks without he knowing, feeling remorse. Wooyoung kisses Nichkhun’s forehead slowly and it last for a while. He misses Nichkhun very much. And for the first time his body does the right thing according to his mind and heart, Wooyoung gives Nichkhun a soft peck on his lips before he goes out from the room.

-

-

That morning, Nichkhun feels somehow strangely happy. When he woke up this morning, he found himself sleeping on the floor. What’s make he’s happy is the blanket that covered his body. He remembers that he didn’t use it before he fell asleep. There a big chance that Wooyoung placed it there for him. A Nichkhun smile bitterly at how could such little thing makes him feeling greatly happy. At least, he knew that Wooyoung still care for him.

Nichkhun startles when he notices Wooyoung’s presence in the living room. He furrows his brows, surprised to see that Wooyoung is still in the house at this time. Wooyoung supposed to go out for class now. Nichkhun frowns as he thinks that Wooyoung is skipping his class. He feels like to ask but don’t want to disturb or annoyed Wooyoung. Nichkhun walks straight to the kitchen to make his breakfast.

Wooyoung hears Nichkhun’s frowning when he sees he still there. Nichkhun must didn’t realizes that Wooyoung’s semester break is already started. Wooyoung pulls a deep breath before he gets up from his seat and walks into the kitchen, joining Nichkhun.

“N-Nichkhun… g-goes and sits there first… I-I’ll make breakfast for us… I haven’t had mine too…,” says Wooyoung slowly. His voice almost didn’t come out from his throat. Nichkhun shocks and stares at Wooyoung for a while. What is the meaning of all this?

“Umm… I’m hungry… so, let me cook something for me and you… if you don’t mind…” continues Wooyoung. He grins awkwardly at Nichkhun. Nichkhun seem like a dumb person in front of him. Maybe it is too much for Nichkhun to hear. Whoever, would feel the same if someone that they have been waiting for a long time, suddenly speak to them. It’s a great shock for Nichkhun but still, he walks to the dining table and sits there. His eyes never leave Wooyoung whose busy preparing the foods. Unconsciously, Nichkhun forms a small smile on his face. If he were to die at this time, he would die a hero, happily.

-

Within 15 minute, more or less, Nichkhun manages to finish his breakfast. He feels like crying eating the foods. Never crossed his mind that he still has the chances to eat Wooyoung’s handmade food. He misses it like crazy. They did not talk at all during their breakfast for almost two or three weeks, they never have meals together. It is the very first time for them eating together after the fight. It is very awkward.

Wooyoung keeps stomping his feet under the table. He tries to gather all his nerves to apologize to Nichkhun.

“I’m sorry…,” says Wooyoung slowly. He looks down on the table, avoiding Nichkhun’s gaze. Wooyoung feels like his eyes is extremely red as he tries to hold back his tears. “I’m sorry for being a bad person… sorry for being a cruel and ignorant fiancée… I’m sorry…”

Nichkhun on the other side shocks again. This morning is too many surprises for him. However, he feels really happy at what Wooyoung said. At last, Wooyoung seek for his apology.

“Wooyoung… I’m already fine with it… I’m not that mad… you don’t have to apologize…,” says Nichkhun as he lifts Wooyoung’s head to face him. He wipes away Wooyoung’s tear with his thumb. Nichkhun feels his heartbreaks seeing Wooyoung cries.

“I’m fine… as long you’re fine… I’m okay with us living like this. It’s for the best.” Nichkhun put up an act to convince Wooyoung that he is really okay. As for Nichkhun, it’s the best and he don’t want Wooyoung to feel guilty.

Wooyoung starts to sob harder hearing that. So, Nichkhun already get used to live like that and seems to enjoy and very okay with it. Look like there is no way back.

“I-I Just want to say that I’m sorry… I don’t want you to think as a worst person…”

Nichkhun smiles warmly at Wooyoung. He nods his head to give what Wooyoung wants. He needs to confirm to Wooyoung that he is really fine and willing to forgive Wooyoung. He will try to proceed with their plan, to divorce. Maybe, what is more important is for them to finish the promise of their parents.