Missing You....

Both of Us

Updated again..ehehe..a gift for you all my chingu~...enjoy..xoxo..^^

 

The mansion looks merrier with the presence of Sooyoung and Jessica. Wooyoung’s now can feel the feeling of having sister again. Since his own sister went oversea with his grandfather to study there, Wooyoung feels alone and thanks to Junho, he gets someone to play with. However, still he misses to play with someone that can be call sister.

Wooyoung and Junho sit quietly on the chair, watching focus at Jessica who’s sewing a dress using the new sewing machine that his mother bought especially for Jessica. It’s been two weeks the girls stay with them. The things is, Sooyoung don’t want to change her clothes except for using the old one that she had with her, and all that clothes was handmade by Jessica. Seeing that, Mrs. Jang bought a sewing machine and many white and red fabrics for Jessica to make their clothes.

All of the people in the mansion amazes at how good Jessica at making dresses. It only takes a while for her to finish a beautiful dress.

“Sica~ do you want to be a fashion designer?” asks Wooyoung suddenly, after being quiet for a while. Jessica smiles plainly at him. Wooyoung knows that Jessica thinks that it is impossible for her to do so.

“Wooyoung~ie… someday maybe… I still have a long way to go…,” says Jessica as her hands expertly continuing her works. Junho stay quiets and plays with the beads on the table, trying to copy Jessica’s masterpiece.

“Sica… can you please come here for a moment?” shouts Mrs. Jang from downstairs. Sooyoung who’s reading in the room startles a bit, hearing Mrs. Jang’s loud voice. Sooyoung comes out from the room and following Jessica from behind.

“Is that them?” asks a girl, who’s must be the same as them. Sooyoung gives the girl a friendly smile, which the other girl gladly replies her smile back.

“Sica, Sooyoung… meet Mrs. Kim and her daughter, Taeyeon…” Jessica and Sooyoung bows to greet the two people in front of them. “Uhmm… Taengoo, you must want to get to know this beautiful girls right?” Taeyeon grins and nods her head vigorously causing Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jang chuckles. “Why don’t you girls have a little chat in the garden? I’ll ask the maid to send some snacks and drink for you girls…,” orders Mrs. Jang. Taeyeon nods her head and grabs both of Jessica and of Sooyoung’s wrists, pulling them out to the garden. Mrs. Jang smiles as she sees the three teenage girls walking out her house, wearing long flowing dress.

Wooyoung smiles when he notices the girls talking in the garden, laughing as if they have known each other for a long time. Wooyoung giggles when he notices the girls’ clothing style. Taeyeon is wearing a blue dress, Jessica with her red dress and Sooyoung in her white dress. All of the dresses are having it train and it flowing beautifully when the girls stroll in the garden. Wooyoung feels like he’s watching some kind of princesses story.

-

-

The living room looks tense as all of the family members are gathering there, including Taeyeon and her mother. Jessica and Sooyoung sit closely with Wooyoung in their middle.

“Sica, Sooyoung… you don’t have to think too much about it. If you two want to stay with us here. I’m more than willing to have you two as my daughters… it’s just Mrs. Kim here want you two badly…”says Mrs. Jang as she tries to make Jessica and Sooyoung feels less burden. Jessica looks at Taeyeon who’s staring at her with a full hope. They have been talking about what they can do if they stay together all day long. Sooyoung has been quiet for a while, leaving all the decision in Jessica’s hand as for her actually wants to stay with Wooyoung. However, Sooyoung realizes that it’s not so proper for a teenage girls to stay with a growing up teenage boys. Moreover, Wooyoung has Junho to play with if they gone. It will become more burdensome for Mrs. Jang as well.

Taeyeon looks at Sooyoung, giving her signals to accept their offer. Sooyoung sighs as she feels lost and don’t know what decision to make. Moreover, she feels in debts to Wooyoung who’s saving their life.

“Uhmm… seem they gonna stay with us… sorry Taengoo… you can just keep looking for sisters that you wish to have…” says Wooyoung, finally let out his opinion. However, his words make Jessica and Sooyoung feels a bit sad at Taeyeon. Taeyeon must be alone and longing to have sister so much.

“Can we come to visit if says we’re going with Taeyeon?” asks Sooyoung slowly. All of them taken aback and Mrs. Jang quickly nods her head.

“Of course you can, my dear… you just going to be with them, but you’re my daughters…” says Mrs. Jang as her eyes starts to glisten because of her tears. Mrs. Kim nods her head as well.

“Of course… you can come back anytime… I just want you two to accompany Taeyeon and become her sisters all the way she grows up… if can, forever. I bet beautiful girls like you two can help her to grow beautifully than ever…” says Mrs. Kim as she pulls Jessica and Sooyoung into her embrace. Taeyeon at the back smiles happily, as she goes and hugs Wooyoung.

“AingAing… I have sisters at last… you can have them back when the time comes and if they want to be with at your sides… right now, I really need them…” Wooyoung chuckles at Taeyeon. He pushes Taeyeon slowly, away from him, as he feels suffocated.

“Just take a very good care of them… even though, I just met them for a while, but I do care and love them as my sisters… you gonna get some from me if I hear they complain about you bully them.” Taeyeon winks her eye at Wooyoung and nods her head.

-

“Come back anytime you want… take care…” Wooyoung gives Jessica and Sooyoung a hug before waving them goodbye. Mrs. Jang at his side keep sniffs as she cries seeing the girls walk into Mrs. Kim’s car.

 

“Wooyoung~ie! There you go again… stop reminiscing about how we met…,” says Jessica as she notices what Wooyoung think of. Wooyoung grins at Jessica when that girl whines at him.

“You’re so cute and beautiful back then… and look at you right now, hot and y… but still with your passion for the red dresses…,” teases Wooyoung as he laughs when Jessica gives her a sharp glare.

“Yah… Ice-Princess… you’ll freeze me to death with your stare…” says Wooyoung as he takes his seat at the gazebo.

Jessica frowns when she sees Nichkhun walks towards them. Wooyoung notices it and smiles bitterly. He knows that Jessica doesn’t like Nichkhun’s existence in his life that much. Jessica thinks of Nichkhun as Wooyoung’s bad luck and problem.

“Sica~ don’t hate him… he’s my fiancée and soon is my husband…” pleads Wooyoung, trying to change Jessica perception about Nichkhun.

“I don’t hate him. It’s just he will be a trouble for you… Just try to reconsider your decision…,” says Jessica slowly as she looks at Wooyoung with a concern gaze.

“What’s wrong with you? You say Nichkhun is my trouble, but Sooyoung told me Nichkhun is the one that’ll keep me save… especially from my weirdo cousin, Jay Park…,” says Wooyoung as he starts to feel bothered. Jessica grins at him, causing Wooyoung to shakes his head. Jessica seems to play with his mind.

“Gotta go!” Wooyoung frowns when he sees Jessica walks passes by Nichkhun with only giving Nichkhun a slight bow. Look like Jessica does not like Nichkhun’s presence that much.

“Hi… miss me?” asks Nichkhun as soon as he sits in front of Wooyoung. Wooyoung gives him a poker face. Wooyoung looks at Nichkhun’s freshly clean face. He can smell the scent of soap that Nichkhun used. Wooyoung smiles slightly at Nichkhun.

“Nope… not at all… I almost forget that I have a fiancée actually… it’s so good to be here again…” teases Wooyoung, making Nichkhun frowns a bit.

“Is that how you treat someone that has been missing you all day?” says Nichkhun as he stares at Wooyoung with a sad gaze. Wooyoung feels his heart beats inconsistent when Nichkhun says that he is missing him. He also, without he realizes, had been missing Nichkhun for the all daylong.

“Really? Do you even have time to miss me, in the middle of your hectic works?” asks Wooyoung, feeling anticipated. Nichkhun smiles sweetly at him.

“Of course I’m gonna miss you… I’m your boyfriend after all…”

“If you miss me… then, do you LOVE ME when I’m not at your sight?” asks Wooyoung boldly. It slips from his tongue. It’s been a while he thinks about whether Nichkhun already fell in love with him or not. If he analyzes all the way Nichkhun behaves to him, it’s seem that Nichkhun is more than only liking him. However, he was not so sure, as Nichkhun is so unpredictable and he hardly knows how to read even his own feeling to Nichkhun.

“Do I love you? Why ask?”