Home Sweet Home..

Both of Us

 Wooyoung takes a deep breath in as he opens the door. Taeyeon and Shinyoung stares intensely at him, making sure, if he is really fine.

“Don’t want to come in?” asks Wooyoung bluntly. Shinyoung hides his faces behind the seat avoiding Wooyoung’s gaze.

Taeyeon grins at him, chuckles awkwardly. “He…he… no thanks Woo, I got a photo shooting tonight…” Taeyeon gives Wooyoung an honest excuse as she really has one, but later in the night.

Wooyoung smiles slyly at Taeyeon as he knew that Taeyeon prefers not to confront his father after she experienced a hard moment being interrogate by his father the last two year. The whole week Taeyeon avoided his calls, sulking.

“Ok then. Don’t hate my dad too much. He’s your boyfriend’s father after all.” Wooyoung secretly gives Taeyeon a quick peck without Shinyoung realizes it and then quickly gets out from the car before Shinyoung make a fuss about it.

“Good luck Woodong~” shouts Shinyoung as she waves her hand at Wooyoung. Wooyoung smiles warmly at Shinyoung, winks at her causing Shinyoung to scream like a crazy fan girl.

After Taeyeon’s car is no longer in his sight, Wooyoung slowly makes his way to the luxurious mansion in front of him. Wooyoung smirks as he sees the startled security guards, seeing his sudden presence. Wooyoung walks straight to the front door as he signals the security guards to help him with the luggage.

Wooyoung bites his lower lip as he inhales the air deeply before pressing the doorbell.

“Young master?!” Wooyoung smiles at the startles young man in front of him before proceeding in to the mansion.

“Junho, leads them to my room and please organize my things for me…” says Wooyoung as he smiles warmly at the lad in front of him. Without questioning any longer, Junho follows the order and makes his way to his young master room.

Wooyoung walks to the living room, looking for his parents or precisely his mother. There is no one in the living room. Wooyoung turns his body to his father’s reading room with the thought of his father is always spending his time reading there at the time like this.

“Wooyoung~ is that you?” A soft voice enters Wooyoung’s ears. He can feel his tears well in his eyes. Slowly he turns his body, facing the shivering body that only a few feet from him.

“Omma…” Wooyoung runs toward his mother, embracing her tightly. Mrs. Jang kisses Wooyoung’s forehead as her tears flows swiftly down her cheeks.

“My baby… I thought you’ll never come to see me again… I thought you just simply says that you will come back to make me feel happy…”

“Omma, I miss you so much… I’m sorry for leaving like that… I’m so sorry for being a stubborn child…” Wooyoung whimpers in his mother’s embrace, letting out his longing to feel his mother’s warm embrace.

“Shh… it’s fine, now that you come back. Omma hopes you will behave well. Try not to be rebellious against your Appa…” Mrs. Jang looks at her child, caressing Wooyoung’s cheeks. Mrs. Jang smiles proudly seeing Wooyoung grew up a bit as she sees her son big muscular slim body. Wooyoung does know how to take care of himself and live as an independent man.

“Omma, where’s Appa?’ asks Wooyoung when their crying scene end. Wooyoung hugs her mother as they walk toward the kitchen.

Wooyoung sits on the chair as he waits for his mother to answer his question. He stares at his mother with a loving look.

“What do you want for dinner?” Wooyoung smiles at his mother, shaking his head side to side.

“Omma, no need to do that… I’ve have my dinner already, with Taeyeon and Shinyoung Noona… sit here…” says Wooyoung as he pulls his mother to sit on the chair. He then gets up and starts to make a cup of cappuccino for both of them. Mrs. Jang forms a motherly smile seeing how good his son is.

“Wooyoung… Omma thought you will be here next week as planned…” Wooyoung nods his head as he sips his drink.

“It’s Taeyeon… she wants me to go somewhere with her tomorrow … I was forced. I don’t have the heart to say no…so, surprised. Here I am. Plus I want to see Omma as soon as possible.” Wooyoung hugs his mother, snuggling his nose on his mother’s hair causing Mrs. Jang to giggle at his action.

“Omma, you haven’t answered me. Where’s Appa?” ask Wooyoung again. It’s not like he want to see the old man as soon as possible as if he miss his father like crazy. It is just he want to greet his father, for Wooyoung is a polite child even though he is the rebellious type.

“So, the prince is here… earlier than expected…” Wooyoung startles when he hears the hoarse voice of his father.

“Hmm… speaking of the devil…” whispers Mrs. Jang to Wooyoung.

“So, you really come back this time huh? Appa thought you’ll never leave your castle…” Wooyoung walks toward his father who’s smirking at him.

“Hello Appa… I’m back as I said…” Wooyoung bows to greet his father and then hugs his father as he gives him a quick peck on his cheek. Mrs. Jang smiles secretly as she sees the astounded expression on her husband’s face. Wooyoung is really a naughty child and the only children they have that dare to impose his father.

“And Appa… about my castle, I leave it in a good hand and care, but thanks for worrying about it for me…” says Wooyoung as he smiles slyly at his father.

“Omma… I’ll sleep early tonight.” Wooyoung kisses his mother cheeks before he turns his gaze toward his dumbfounded father. “Appa… I’ll talk to you tomorrow, let’s discuss everything tomorrow… I know you’re tired as you just arrived from the whatever place you come from… So, good night Appa, Omma…” says Wooyoung mocking his father again by giving him a goodnight kiss.

“Tsk… Tsk, when will he mature? Never stop with the aegyo things…’’ Mrs. Jang laughs at her husband.

“It’s adorable…” Mr. Jang rolls his eyes when his wife praises Wooyoung. Mrs. Jang links her arms to her sulking and upset husband. Mrs. Jang shakes her head, knew where Wooyoung inherits his ‘great’ behavior.

 

“Young master… I already finishes organizes your things…” Wooyoung’s hair still wet as he just finish showering when his personal assistant, Junho approaches him. Wooyoung smiles warmly at the lad, noticing Junho’s eyes glistening because of the tears form in his eyes.

“Nuneo… you misses me, don’t you?” asks Wooyoung teases his personal assistant who’s already he assumes as his own brother as for Junho had been with him since they were 12 years old. Junho is an orphan that Wooyoung and his mother found straying lost in a park. Wooyoung naturally a kind soul begs his mother to take Junho into their family after they sends Junho to the police station and realized that he is an orphan. Since that day, Junho lives with them as Wooyoung’s ‘lady in waiting’.

“Young master…” Junho can’t control himself from crying in front of Wooyoung. Wooyoung pulls Junho into his embrace, soothing Junho from crying.

“What did I told you about calling me ‘young master’… its Hyung…Woo Hyung!” Junho frees himself from Wooyoung’s embrace. He stares on the floor, avoiding Wooyoung’s eyes.

“Don’t want! I’ll never call you Hyung again. Hyung never leave their dongsaeng.” Junho pouts his lips, crossing his arms on his chest, protesting Wooyoung.

“Nuneo… don’t you miss Hyung, because Hyung miss you so much…” says Wooyoung with a sad tone, sound as if he is sulking and feeling distant because of Junho’s acts toward him. Junho looks at Wooyoung’s sad face. He bites his lips, seeing Wooyoung puffs his cheeks and stares on the floor. Junho starts to feel guilty making his Hyung feels guilty on the first hour he reaches there.

“Hyung… it’s not fair. You don’t suppose to act like that. I’m the one who’s supposed to sulk the most. You’re the one who left me without any last words.”

Wooyoung chuckles as his acting manages to make Junho back to his self.

“That’s better. I miss it when you call me Hyung…Sorry okay… tonight let’s sleep with Hyung and have a long nice talk… let’s see if you got girlfriends all this while I’m gone…”

Junho frowns, as he feels defeated. He scoffs as he climbs onto Wooyoung’s bed, starts to act like a little brother instead of personal assistant to Wooyoung. Wooyoung laughs as he applies lotion to his milky white skins, thinking back how ‘welcoming’ the people that he met today. Wooyoung climbs on to his bed joining Junho. He smiles, feeling comfortable on the bed that he abandoned for two years. It is so comfortable now. Not like that day where the bed feels like as if it is a rock when he lies on it. He can remember how the feeling was, the worst sleep he ever had. Wooyoung smiles bitterly at Junho as that man places his arm on his chest, hugging him tightly as if he afraid that Wooyoung will run away again.