Confusion...

Both of Us

*** I cant update frequently...need to catch up with my studies..btw..enjoy this short chapter..XOXO..^^

 

 Nichkhun wakes up when the flashiness of the television screen gleams to his eyes. Nichkhun frowns when he realizes that Wooyoung felt asleep without turning off the television. Nichkhun moves Wooyoung’s head slowly from his chest and places it on to the pillow. Nichkhun sighs when he feels Wooyoung’s body is so cold even though the temperature is hot enough for him. Nichkhun wants to lower down the air Cond temperature but he thinks of Wooyoung’s condition. 

Nichkhun reaches for the TV remote controller that is only next to Wooyoung, and he turns off the television. It is getting darker and only the night lamp is on. Nichkhun then tugs the blanket nicely at Wooyoung’s body to help warming his fiancée’s body. Nichkhun stares at Wooyoung’s face for a while in the dark.

‘You even look cute in your sleep… I’m sorry, because of me, things doesn’t goes as what you want… I’ll try my best to make you happy…when it’s time for me to let you go, I’ll do it… but I really wish that we can stay like this for a long time…I think I love you, Youngie~… but I’m not sure if I should tell you… I’m afraid if you don’t want to accept it... the fact, I’m a gay for you…’

Nichkhun caresses Wooyoung’s cheek softly. He sighs as he thinks about his feeling. Look like he was the one who fall for Wooyoung first. Nichkhun kisses Wooyoung’s forehead before he lies down back, next to Wooyoung. For a few minutes, Nichkhun still can’t fall asleep as he feels hot and uncomfortable with the temperature. Finally, Nichkhun takes off his shirt and sleeps with only his short pant on.

 

The sunrises and shines it rays into the couple’s house. Wooyoung lazily opens his eyes as he notices it already morning. Wooyoung blushes madly when he realizes that he’s lying with his head on Nichkhun’s chest, chest. Thanks God Nichkhun is still in his sleep. If not, Wooyoung sure that his face will be redder that the crimson itself. Slowly, he gets up and sits next to Nichkhun. Wooyoung touches his forehead to check whether he got fever or not. Wooyoung sighs sadly, as his body is hot and looks like he caught the fever, at last. Nichkhun for sure will make a fuss about it later.

It’s only just passed 7am, Wooyoung lies down back next to Nichkhun whose still sleeps soundly. Wooyoung stares at Nichkhun’s face, observing his features. His lips curve into a naughty smile as he starts to feel naughty. Wooyoung plucks a string of his hair and starts to caresses Nichkhun’s ears and nose using that. For a few minutes, Nichkhun still doesn’t wakes up and only react a little bit on Wooyoung’s doing. Finally, Wooyoung frowns in despairs as he lies down back next to Nichkhun. It shocks Wooyoung’s when Nichkhun turns his body facing him and that man’s arm suddenly hugs him tightly. Wooyoung freezes in Nichkhun’s embrace. His face is almost kissing Nichkhun’s neck. Wooyoung smiles sweetly when Nichkhun accidentally nuzzles his nose on the top his head. Wooyoung can feel Nichkhun’s lips kiss his forehead and stay there, as Nichkhun doesn’t move anymore. Wooyoung starts to yawn a few times when he suddenly feels sleepy again. Slowly Wooyoung sneaks his arms around Nichkhun’s waist, replying Nichkhun’s embrace.

‘What is this feeling…?  Can we really work it out…? Will it be fine for us to stay like this? Is it okay for me to like you more than I did right now?’ All that thoughts plays in Wooyoung’s mind as he slowly falls back into a deep slumber. A bittersweet smile forms on his lips as he sleeps soundly in his fiancée’s embrace.

-

-

“Youngie~ wake up…” Nichkhun shakes Wooyoung’s body to wake him up. Wooyoung slowly opens his eyes and looks at Nichkhun. Wooyoung crunches his forehead when he sees he’s not in the living room anymore. He’s now in Nichkhun’s bedroom.

Nichkhun smiles at Wooyoung as he looks at Nichkhun for an explanation. “You caught a fever. I brought you here so that you can sleep more comfortable than in the living room. It’s past 12pm already… now let me feed you. I cooked porridge for you…,” says Nichkhun as he gives a warm smile to Wooyoung. Nichkhun takes the bowl of porridge after he helps Wooyoung to sit and lean onto the bedhead board. Wooyoung obediently eats the porridge, following Nichkhun’s orders like a kid.

Suddenly, Wooyoung’s cheeks start to blush when he notices something. “Nichkhun… d-did you c-change my clothes?” asks Wooyoung as he stutters with his words. Nichkhun gives him a poker face and nods his head. Wooyoung feels like he wants to disappear right away when he hears that. That is mean Nichkhun had seen his whole body, .

“Don’t worry… I just change your shirt as it got wet when I wipe your face earlier…” says Nichkhun as if he knows what is inside Wooyoung’s mind. He actually wants to tease Wooyoung but him afraid if Wooyoung reacts in a way that will cause a ruckus.

It took only a few minutes for Wooyoung to finish his porridge. All the while, he keeps staring at Nichkhun, who’s dutifully feeds him. Wooyoung feels his heart so warm at the sight at Nichkhun. The way Nichkhun treats him is so sincere. It looks more like Nichkhun is willing to marry him from the start. It’s been a while they didn’t fight and the way the plays with each other making them closer.

Wooyoung sighs softly as he feels so frustrated, not knowing what did he feels actually. He keeps force his brain to understand why he feels does like that when he’s with Nichkhun lately. If it is love, it seems far from what he feels when he dated last time. The way his heart beats when Nichkhun is around is so weird. He likes it but at the same time, he resists himself from accepting the warm feeling that start to form inside him.

Wooyoung wake up from his own thought when he hears Nichkhun’s phone rings. Nichkhun pick up the phone and answers it in front of Wooyoung.

“Yes Taec? What is it? I told you I won’t come in for work today…,” says Nichkhun in an annoyed voice. He crunches his face, as he feels disturbed. Wooyoung sits quietly in front of Nichkhun as he watches Nichkhun intensely. Wooyoung unconsciously forms a smile on his face, loving the sight of Nichkhun’s doing his work. The way Nichkhun talks about the work matters are so handsome at his eyes.

“What’s the matter?” asks Wooyoung, being concern about his fiancée’s work. Moreover, he should learn to know about the company as it also belongs to him. Wooyoung feels sorry when the thinks about Nichkhun has to handle too many things, including taking his place momentarily in the Jang Corporation.

Nichkhun forces a smile on his face. He puts his hand on Wooyoung’s forehead to check whether Wooyoung still has his fever or not.

Nichkhun sighs when he feels it’s still hot. “You’re still has your fever…” says Nichkhun. his expression showing that he got problem other than Wooyoung’s  health.

“What did Taec Hyung said just now?” asks Wooyoung again as he starts to feel curious. He knows that Nichkhun is hiding something from him. Wooyoung stares into Nichkhun’s eyes.

“It’s nothing important… just I think we should go to clinic… let’s get you ready.” Wooyoung pulls his hand away from Nichkhun when that man tries to pull him from the bed. Wooyoung glares at Nichkhun with dissatisfy look.

“Tell me what’s wrong first! Or else I’ll not going anywhere!” exclaims Wooyoung, starting to behave like a brat again.  Nichkhun sighs as he sits back on the bed.

“It just… he told me that I have to attend emergency meeting in London the day after tomorrow. But don’t mind about it, I’ll take care about it later. I can’t just leave you here when you’re sick like this.” Nichkhun looks at Wooyoung who’s slowly nods his head. Nichkhun notices the changes in Wooyoung’s expression. Wooyoung looks gloomy suddenly.

“Y-you should go then. It’s must be important as they called it emergency. I-I can just go to my parents’ place…don’t worry about me..” says Wooyoung slowly. He gets off from the bed and walks slowly to his own bedroom. Nichkhun is helpless and only stares when Wooyoung walks out from his room. He sighs as he lies onto the bed.

-

-

“Taengoo??”

“Woodongaa~ !! Noona misses you so much!” shouts Shinyoung loudly.

Wooyoung surprised to see the presence of the two girls at their front door. The two girls’ chuckle seeing Wooyoung’s reaction.

“Hi… thanks for coming…” Wooyoung turns his gaze at Nichkhun who’s standing right behind him. He looks at Nichkhun with a confused gaze. Nichkhun is already in his working attires, handsome as always.

“Yah~ Woo… we’re so boring today. Let’s hangout together in your place… I’ve never set my feet here before…” says Taeyeon as she links her arms around Wooyoung’s left arm. Nichkhun frowns inaudibly as he feels somehow jealous at Taeyeon’s doing.

“Hmm… I’ll be back soon… Taeyeon… take care of him… don’t play till he got exhausted too much,” says Nichkhun as he puts on his shoes. Wooyoung only looks at him quietly. Wooyoung’s gaze makes Nichkhun feels want to stay there but he needs to meet Taecyeon as soon as possible. It’s just passed 1pm, so he got some time to take care about his ‘problem’.

“Alright Your Highness… don’t worry…I’ll take a good care of your princess…” answers Taeyeon, playfully. Shinyoung giggles as she looks at Nichkhun’s annoyed expression. She notices that Nichkhun is jealous seeing Taeyeon is touching Wooyoung.

‘What a progress… so now you can get jealous huh?’ thoughts Shinyoung. She purposely nuzzles her nose on Wooyoung’s chest as she hugs Wooyoung tightly. Shinyoung frowns when she Taeyeon slaps lightly her head. She grins as she notices Nichkhun gives her an annoyed gaze before walking out the door. Shinyoung laughs when she hears a loud thud outside the house.

Nichkhun slams the car door hard, as he feels very annoyed. His lips keep mumbling cursing words, as he feels very jealous at the two girls. He drives the car in a high speed so that he can reach the office faster and going back home as soon as possible.

Wooyoung sits at the dining table as he looks at Taeyeon who’s busy preparing drink for him. Meanwhile, Shinyoung is busy exploring his refrigerator, looking for foods that she likes.

“How are you? Is your fever that bad?” asks Taeyeon, feeling worry. She cancelled all of her schedules later that day when Nichkhun called her to help to take care of Wooyoung a while because he had something urgent to handle. Taeyeon comes straight from her workplace to see Wooyoung.

“It’s nothing to worry about. It’s just a slight fever… what makes you comes here? Because Nichkhun? or me?” asks Wooyoung backs at Taeyeon. Taeyeon nods her head as she sips her drink.

“Yah~ Woodong… did something happened between you two?” asks Shinyoung as her smile slyly at Wooyoung. She knew that is something going on there. Wooyoung looks at her with a poker face.

“He asks me to date him and I said yes,” answers Wooyoung blatantly. Taeyeon spurts her drinks toward Shinyoung’s face when she hears that.

“Really? Thank God Woo~ finally… I knew he would do that at last!” exclaims Taeyeon as she looks at Wooyoung with a happy face. Wooyoung sees that Taeyeon must be happy so much for him. her face looks sparkling and her eyes looks somehow glimmering blue.

“Are you that happy for me? It’s not like I fall in love with him?” says Wooyoung, causing Taeyeon to sighs softly.

“Woo~ you should open your heart for him… really? You don’t feel anything at all?” asks Taeyeon again for confirmation.

Wooyoung sighs as he turns his gaze toward his cup on the table. “I don’t know Taengoo… I just want him to have a normal life… making him to fall in love with me, and me love him back is the last thing I want to do. It’s not fair for him. I know he wants to have that kind of normal life. So did I… I want to marry to a woman… even though my chance to have children with my future wife is so small, but I do want to have a normal life,” replies Wooyoung. He somehow unsure with his answers.

“It’s will be another story if you really don’t have feeling toward him. From what I see, Nichkhun is enjoying his life right now. Have you ever heard him saying he wants to have a normal life? Open your eyes widely Woo… Nichkhun is in love with you! He cares for you… and I know you like him too…” says Taeyeon softly. She really hopes that Wooyoung realizes it. She knew Wooyoung is confused and don’t know which one is love actually as for that man dated so many women last times, bad effect for being a playboy.

“Hmm… I don’t know… I’ll think about it again. This not a game… we still have chance to back off… before the wedding day…” says Wooyoung slowly as he smiles bitterly at Taeyeon.

“Yah~ Woo… that’s not the thing is… your chances is nothing there. You know, anytime you can lose yourself in Nichkhun… your chances are in danger whenever Nichkhun’s around… in addition that feeling that you stupidly don’t know what it is…” says Taeyeon mockingly. Wooyoung creases his forehead.

“What do you mean?”

“Hmm… you know… Nichkhun is a healthy man, so are you… anytime you two might accidentally do that ‘ACTIVITY’, which I advise you to NOT TO DO IT BEFORE YOU TWO OFFICIALLY MARRIED! Even though both of you are not homoual, but is … sometimes people don’t care about the gender, ” says Taeyeon as her voice is a bit stern at the end of her words. Wooyoung blushes when he gets what she means.

“YAH!! Of course I won’t and will not do it!”

Taeyeon nods her head and grins at Wooyoung. She believes that Wooyoung will be true to his words. It’s not a good thing for the couple to do ‘that’ before they do the holy wedding patrimony.