Floating Heart...

Both of Us

**hi Guys..it's been a long time.. i just got back from the camping i sadi last time.. when i reached my hostel, i've rest and then wake up after 4 hours of sleep and finish this update.. actually i typed this during the camp, using my pad... but i can't upload iit as the internet connection is there..btw..this is the update that you all waiting for..enjoy..XOXO...^^ i'm kinda miss you all and all of your comments..ehehe..

“Why? Not even a slightest feeling of love? Nothing at all for me?” asks Nichkhun as he looks at Wooyoung with a sad look. Wooyoung starts to feel guilty. He likes Nichkhun but he’s not sure on what he feels at this moment. It’s a total confusion for him.

Nichkhun sighs as he sees Wooyoung’s reaction. Maybe he shouldn’t force Wooyoung to accept and love him back.

“It’s okay then. That’s mean I’ll let you go. I love you, so I want you to have the life you want. Maybe the song is right, I might find someone who’ll love me back and I shouldn’t keep you for myself because you also have to find someone that’ll love you better that I did,” says Nichkhun slowly. He let go Wooyoung’s hands and caresses Wooyoung’s cheek softly. Nichkhun smiles bitterly at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung startles hearing that but he still can’t process what Nichkhun mean about letting him go.

“W-what do you mean by letting me go? A-are you b-breaking up with me?” Wooyoung stutters with his words. He feels somehow nervous, afraid, and lost.

Nichkhun smiles bitterly at him as he nods his head. “I’ve called our parents earlier this morning, telling them that I’ll confess my feeling toward you today… but if you can’t accept my love, I’ve told them that I’ll call off our engagement. They have to agree with my decision as I already make up my mind. So, this mean we’re done. Tomorrow I’ll handle everything, including the press conference. You don’t have to worry about anything… too bad that you have to move back to your family’s mansion as soon as possible. Your father doesn’t want you to stay with me any longer if we’re no longer in relationship,” explains Nichkhun. He tries his best to smile at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung at the other side don’t know what to say. Nichkhun stands up, as he wants to go home as soon as he can. It’s too hurt to see Wooyoung’s face. He lost in the battle without having the chance to fight.

“Let’s go home… it’s might be your last night to sleep in my house,” says Nichkhun as he tries to joke.

‘K-k-Khun!’ Wooyoung’s voice stuck at his throat. Nichkhun already walks far in front of him.

“KHUN!!!” Wooyoung sighs in despairs as he sees Nichkhun already disappear from his sight. His eyes start to tears up. So, this is the end for them. Wooyoung curses himself. This thing cannot be fix anymore. Nichkhun’s heart is too damaged for him to mend. Nichkhun prides is scattered all over the ground because of him. There is no way for Nichkhun to change his decision and takes him back even if he begs on his knee.

“Khun… Khun… I’m sorry…,” says Wooyoung in his cry. He starts to sob quietly calling out for Nichkhun’s name. However, it’s useless. There is no way back, as the decision is already made. Their family already approved their engagement being call-off.

“Khun…so this is the end…it’s ended already…”

                                                                                                   ******

 

“Youngie~… Youngie… wake up…” Nichkhun shakes Wooyoung’s body when he hears Wooyoung cries in his sleep. They already reach their house. Wooyoung had been sleeping in the car, all the way home. Wooyoung looks tired and a little bit drunk.

Wooyoung slowly opens his eyes. He furrows his brows together. He’s supposed to be at Taeyeon’s garden.

“Are you okay? You seem to have nightmare,” ask Nichkhun as he looks at Wooyoung with a concern gaze. Nichkhun wipes away Wooyoung’s tear with his thumb. Wooyoung keep quiet, not knowing what to say.

“I-I’m fine… where are we?” asks Wooyoung as he rubs his eyes softly. He feels his head spins around and it’s painful. So, he was dreaming. He somehow glad that it was only his dream.

“Home… let’s get inside” says Nichkhun as he gets off from the car. Wooyoung slowly follows him from back. Nichkhun don’t want to ask Wooyoung about his dream when he sees Wooyoung is too quiet. Even though he curious about it, but Nichkhun has to hold his desire to know it.

“I’m going to sleep… goodnight…,” says Wooyoung to Nichkhun who’s in the kitchen. Nichkhun nods his head. He feels worry seeing Wooyoung’s pale face. However, he doesn’t have the guts to ask Wooyoung anything about it.

Wooyoung walks slowly to his room. It ached all over his body. He sits at the end of his bed, remembering his dream again. It’s look so real for him.

“Is that what will happen in the future? Can I accept it if it really happen?” says Wooyoung to himself. Slowly Wooyoung lies on his bed, staring at the ceiling.  He feels sad when he remembers how sad Nichkhun is when he turns down Nichkhun’s love in his dream.

“Khun… how can I know for sure that I’ve fall for you?” Wooyoung closes his eyes. Lately, he feels that his heart beat weirdly when he’s with Nichkhun. If it’s true that Nichkhun loves him, what will he do?

Wooyoung sighs as he takes off his shirt. It’s there’s still a few months for their wedding day. Nichkhun shows less interest on their wedding day as they hardly talk about it. Everything had been prepared and all left is for them to walk down the aisle.

With his dizzy head, Wooyoung stands up and walks to the bathroom to take a quick shower. His sight is blurry because of the dizziness. Wooyoung groans softly as he tries to suppress the pain.

 

In his room, Nichkhun keeps shifting his body, as he cannot fall asleep. He worries about Wooyoung and he want to see Wooyoung before he sleep. However, Nichkhun afraid that he might disturb Wooyoung. Suddenly his phone rings, showing that a message comes in.

From: Youngie~

Sleep already?

Nichkhun smiles as he reads that. He quickly types to reply the message.

To: Youngie~

Not yet… can’t sleep. Are you watching Vampires Diaries?

Nichkhun stares at his phone, feeling impatience to get Wooyoung’s reply.

From: Youngie~

Can you get me a glass of milk downstairs?

Nichkhun smiles again as he reads that. He quickly get off from his bed and goes to the kitchen to get a glass of milk for Wooyoung. This mean he gets to see Wooyoung before his sleep.

 

Nichkhun knocks the door and enters when he hears Wooyoung’s voice tell him to come in. Nichkhun smiles warmly at Wooyoung who is lying down on the bed with his Ipad.

 

“Here, your milk…” says Nichkhun as he hands Wooyoung the drink. Nichkhun shocks when he feels Wooyoung’s hand is so cold when he accidentally brushes his hands with Wooyoung’s hand.

 

“Are you okay?” ask Nichkhun as he looks at Wooyoung with a worry gaze. Wooyoung nods his head weakly. He gives Nichkhun a force smile. Wooyoung feels like his head want to explode and his body is extremely cold. The air Cond is at the highest temperature, but still he feels so cold.

 

Nichkhun put his hand on Wooyoung’s forehead. He is taken aback when he feels how warm it is. How can Wooyoung’s head is warm as his hand is cold.

“You’re sick, let’s go to clinic…” Nichkhun sits next to Wooyoung. He looks at Wooyoung who’s trying to smile at him.

“I don’t want to go anywhere… let me sleep… I’ll be fine after having a good sleep…,” says Wooyoung as he tries to convince Nichkhun. Nichkhun smiles bitterly at him and gets up from his bed. Nichkhun tugs the blanket nicely to Wooyoung’s body.

“K-Khun… stays…,” says Wooyoung slowly. He sounds weak as he tries to continue his word. “Stay with me…”

 

Nichkhun startles and starts to gets worry. Wooyoung is perhaps becoming just like the last time. Nichkhun gives Wooyoung a concern look.

“Don’t worry… it’s not I becoming like the last time… I just want someone to be with me… I’m cold… can you please sleep here tonight?” pleads Wooyoung. He feels funny when he sees the worry expression on Nichkhun’s face. Nichkhun nods his head slowly. Wooyoung moves slightly to give space for Nichkhun.

“We really should go to clinic…,” says Nichkhun as he takes his place next to Wooyoung. Slowly he lies down and faces Wooyoung.

“No… it’s okay. I’m fine with only this…” Wooyoung shifts his body and moves closer to Nichkhun. As if it was nothing at all, Wooyoung shamelessly put his head on Nichkhun’s chest and his left arm went up to Nichkhun’s shoulder and hugs Nichkhun. “Hmmm… your body is so warm… it feels nice…” says Wooyoung with his eyes close. He nuzzles his nose to Nichkhun’s chest unconsciously.

 

Nichkhun startles at first but he smiles happily when Wooyoung did that. He gets more than he wants this night. Nichkhun wraps his arms around Wooyoung’s waist and tighten his embraces. Within a few minutes, Wooyoung falls asleep in his embraces. Nichkhun stares at Wooyoung’s face. Wooyoung looks disturbed in his sleep. Sometimes Wooyoung creases his forehead and frowns softly. Nichkhun flusters when he sees tears flowing from the end of Wooyoung’s eyes. Nichkhun slowly closes their gap and kisses the tears away from Wooyoung. Right after he did that, Wooyoung starts to become a lot calmer and sleep soundly.

 

“Good night Youngie~” Nichkhun pecks Wooyoung’s lips softly. Nichkhun smiles bitterly, feeling like a ert, stealing kisses from Wooyoung. He’s still not so sure, but Nichkhun confident that he must already fall for Wooyoung. Again, he kisses Wooyoung on his forehead before he joins Wooyoung into the dreamland, a sweet dreamland.

-

-

Nichkhun wakes up when he feels something weird. The space beside him is too big. He moves his arms to feel Wooyoung, but it is empty. Nichkhun opens his eyes, scanning the room to look for Wooyoung. No sign of his fiancée in the room.

 

Nichkhun shivers when he gets off from the bed. It’s too chilly as for Wooyoung might lowered the room temperature. He takes a quick look at the alarm clock. Nichkhun sighs as it’s only 3 at the morning. Where could Wooyoung be at this time?

Nichkhun walks out from the bedroom when Wooyoung is not in the bathroom as he checked it. He smiles bitterly when he sees Wooyoung is at the living room, watching the Vampires Diaries. Slowly Nichkhun walks down the stairs.

 

“Youngie~ what are you think you’re doing?” asks Nichkhun as he approaches Wooyoung. His voice sound stern a bit, makes Wooyoung startles.

“I-I just want t-to w-watch…” Wooyoung stutters with his words when he sees Nichkhun’s face. Nichkhun looks like he’s angry at him, making him feels strangely scared.

 

“You should go back to sleep. You’ll get fever if you’re lacking of sleep…” Nichkhun cuts Wooyoung’s words as he a little bit mad at Wooyoung’s behavior. Wooyoung not supposed to be carefree about his own health.

“I-I just want to get a drink e-earlier…” says Wooyoung, trying to explain what he did.

 

“To get a drink or you want to finish the movies as soon as possible? Come on Youngie~, you can just watch it tomorrow! It’s not like someone gonna steal it from you. Even if that so, I can buy dozens for you if you really love that movies… but now you need to go back to sleep,” says Nichkhun suddenly becomes out of control. His concern about Wooyoung’s health makes him starts to become strict on Wooyoung. Moreover, Wooyoung looks like he’s in pain yesterday.

 

“I… I… I…” Wooyoung feels like crying when Nichkhun talks to him like that. It’s not like he don’t want to go back to sleep. However, he can’t fell asleep anymore. He doesn’t feel sleepy at all after we woke up to get himself a drink. Afraid of disturbing Nichkhun’s sleep, he decides to stay in the living and watches the movies. Wooyoung starts to sob quietly as he stares on to the floor.

Nichkhun flusters seeing Wooyoung starts to cry. He starts to feel guilty for talking like that to Wooyoung. Slowly Nichkhun sits next to Wooyoung and pulls the younger one into his embraces.

“I-I’m sorry… don’t cry…” pleads Nichkhun. He caresses softly Wooyoung’s right arm to sooth him. However, Wooyoung starts to cry louder. It seems Nichkhun’s action makes Wooyoung worst.

“I-I j-just can’t sleep anymore… huk… huk… t- that… huk… that’s why I stay here… I-I don’t want to disturb you sleep… huk… huk…” explains Wooyoung in his cry. He starts to feel upset and pushes Nichkhun away from him.

“Youngie~ I’m sorry… I just worry about you…,” says Nichkhun. He tries to hug Wooyoung again but Wooyoung avoids him.

 

“But you mad at me… you’re so mean… if you know I’m might caught a fever, you shouldn’t talk to me that way…” replies Wooyoung, sulking and feeling distant. Wooyoung himself feels weird why did he becomes very vulnerable when it’s come to Nichkhun. He starts to behave like a little boy, who’s can cry easily for little things. Nichkhun always causes him to behave like that. Actually, he just can fight back as their s are not that big. However, he always ends up crying and sulking.

 

Nichkhun sighs, seeing Wooyoung making a fuss early in the morning. He really shouldn’t bother Wooyoung if he know the outcome will become like this. Nichkhun also feels a bit sensitive, as he still wants to sleep. Without any more words, Nichkhun stands up and walks upstairs leaving Wooyoung alone in the living room. If Wooyoung wants to stay up until morning, he’ll let Wooyoung do as he wishes. As long as he can rest and stops their useless fight.

 

Seeing Nichkhun walks away leaving him, Wooyoung frowns. He pouts his lips. Nichkhun is not that concerned at him. Without a burning sulking heart, Wooyoung continues to watch the movies. He can’t stop grumping all the way he watches the movie.

 

As for Nichkhun, he tries really hard to go back to sleep. He’s back into his own bedroom instead of going into Wooyoung’s room. He keeps shifting his body and moves side to side. Wooyoung is in every corner of his mind. He feels bad for leaving Wooyoung like that.

 

“Ahh… !!” shouts Nichkhun, but not loud enough. He ruffles his hair and gets down from the bed, bringing a pillow and blanket with him.

 

Nichkhun sighs as he walks downstairs. Wooyoung gives him a sad sulking gaze. Nichkhun can’t help but smile when Wooyoung pretends to focus on the movie and puffs his cheeks. It’s so cute especially when Wooyoung pouts his lips, making Nichkhun wants to kiss him.

 

“Youngie~ I’m sorry…” says Nichkhun as he sits next to Wooyoung. Wooyoung yelps when Nichkhun pinches softly his ticklish spot on his waist. He glares at Nichkhun who’s grinning at him.

 

“Sorry… please don’t be mad and sulk at me… do you want me to leave you again if you act like that?” pleads Nichkhun as he looks at Wooyoung with his best puppy eyes. Wooyoung startles when he hears that. He starts to remember his dream, making him to shakes his head.

 

“I-I’m not mad at you…” says Wooyoung as he moves closer to Nichkhun and hugs Nichkhun’s waist. At first, Nichkhun shocks with his action but slowly Nichkhun starts to wrap his arms around Wooyoung’s waist too. He pats softly Wooyoung’s back. Nichkhun loves it when Wooyoung cuddles up at him. Lately, Wooyoung seems to get used to hug Nichkhun.

 

“Youngie~ let’s date…,” says Nichkhun boldly. It’s out of his control but his heart and body forces the words to come out from his body. Wooyoung startles and frees himself from Nichkhun’s embrace. He looks at Nichkhun, asking for more explanation.

 

“I-I mean… let’s date, like what couples do… you know, what lovers do… maybe we can like each other more just what we are now then… we already want to give this relationship a try. So, why not we try to have something more than just having a marriage and live together by only liking each other?” explains Nichkhun slowly. He can feel his ears is burning red because of embarrasses.

 

At the other hand, Wooyoung gulps his saliva nervously. It’s almost the same scene in his dream. If he rejects, maybe the dream will come true.

 

“You mean, we learn to accept and like each other more? As if we learn to love…?” utters Wooyoung slowly. His blood fuming in embarrasses when he mentions ‘love’. He pretty sure that his cheeks is blushing madly right now.

 

“Well… you can say it that way… so, do you wanna date with me?” asks Nichkhun again. He nervously waits for Wooyoung’s answer. Nichkhun feels like screaming his heart aloud when Wooyoung nods his head slowly.

 

***So? does it make it up for you guys on lst week chapter???..ehehe..what's next then???? BTW..GOTCHAAAA!!! ehehehe....