Care..

Both of Us

I prepared this using my Ipad last few days during my program preparation, tonight is a free night as we already finished the preparation and my program is tomorrow,wish me luck..so, i got time to update this tonight..Enjoy!!i'll try to update soon...XOXO..^^

“Youngie~…”

Wooyoung feels his heart beats faster than it usual rate when hears Nichkhun’s husky voice. His blood rushes to his head when his eyes meet with Nichkhun’s. That man looks somehow in pain.

“I’m hungry…,” says Nichkhun slowly as his hand grips tightly Wooyoung’s wrist. Wooyoung knits his brows together in confusion. “I haven’t had my dinner…,” says Nichkhun again.

Wooyoung shocks to hear that as he looks at Nichkhun intensely, hoping Nichkhun is only joking. However, Nichkhun does look like a hungry kid.

“WHAT?!... Why?” asks Wooyoung as he starts to feel guilty.

“You took my car and left me alone…,” says Nichkhun, slow enough as if he really has no energy to talk. Wooyoung sighs inaudibly. Nichkhun seems to start to pick a fight with him.

“You can ask for Taecyeon Hyung’s help to fetch you for dinner or take the taxi…”

“Don’t want. Plus, I think I can’t eat if you’re not with me… I already get used to eat with you… your sudden absence makes me lost my appetite…,” says Nichkhun as he scrunches his face, unconsciously shows his sulking attitude at Wooyoung. Wooyoung smiles secretly as it is the first time for him to see Nichkhun sulks.

“What do you want to eat? I’ll cook for you… even though it’s almost 2am, you should eat something. If not, your stomach will upset.”

Wooyoung smiles warmly at Nichkhun when his fiancée’s expression brightens up a bit. Nichkhun gets up and sit, looking at Wooyoung with his sleepy expression. His empty stomach makes him feels sleepy easily.

“Anything you cook…”

“Hmm...I’ll check what we have in the fridge… hope there’s something left to cook…” Wooyoung stands up, as he wants to go to the kitchen.  “Are you going to let me go, to cook something for you… or you’re going to hold my wrist until you die starving?” says Wooyoung with his cynical mode that suddenly come out of his control. He smiles bitterly at Nichkhun whose flusters and looks somehow frustrated at his rudeness. Wooyoung curses himself for being a bad-mouth person.

-

Nichkhun goes to kitchen when he smells something nice and delicious from the kitchen. He smiles happily and contented as he knows that it’s must be his food for his super late dinner. He sits at the table, watching Wooyoung from the back, who’s seems focus in his cooking. Nichkhun smirks as he feels it’s somehow funny to thinks that he’s feeling happy and proud seeing Wooyoung’s cooking meal for him. It feels like they really in their marriage life already.

“Finish already? What did you cook?” asks Nichkhun when Wooyoung brings a plate to him. Nichkhun feels stomach growl when he sees mouthwatering fried rice on the plate.

“Hmm… this all we got in the fridge. I prepared seafood fried rice, kimchi soup and steamed- prawns…” Wooyoung smiles when he sees Nichkhun looks at him as if a child looks at his mother. Nichkhun must be happy with the menu as he’s also hungry. Well, that’s all that they have in the fridge. Luckily, there’s a few instant rice and seafood that Wooyoung’s mother sends last week is still left uncooked in the fridge.

“So, how does it taste?” asks Wooyoung curiously. Nichkhun seems to enjoy it so much. Well, of course he will eat it all as he must feel really hungry.

“You know I shouldn’t have pampered you and bring you out for dinner from the start if I were to know you’re a good cook. These taste a whole lot better than those foods in the restaurant…,” praises Nichkhun sincerely. The foods do taste delicious. Imagine what Wooyoung can cook if he has the right ingredients.

“Thanks? I know you’re just talk it in the passing. When you’re hungry, everything is delicious…” Wooyoung clicks his tongue as he looks at Nichkhun with his unbelieving gaze. Nichkhun chuckles, keeps swallowing all the foods on the table.

-

“Nichkhun… sorry for earlier.” Wooyoung looks at Nichkhun with a guilty expression. From the start, he wants to apologize to Nichkhun but he wants to wait until Nichkhun finishes his meal. So, now is the time.

Nichkhun gulps the last drop of his drink. “Hmm… how can I put this? You’re too out of my control and extremely naughty as well rebellious. Let’s talk about this later,” says Nichkhun as he brings all the dishes to the sink. As usual, it’s his habit to wash the dishes as he thinks it his job, as for preparing meals are Wooyoung’s responsibility. Wooyoung puffs his cheeks. They will be going to another round of fight. Nichkhun will not let him go easily this time. Nevertheless, Nichkhun is also at false for childishly puncturing his car tires.

“Thanks for the meal…come.” Wooyoung gets up and follows Nichkhun when that man holds his wrist and pulls him to the living room. Nichkhun grabs the blanket and then proceed to their bedroom upstairs. His hand never let Wooyoung from his grip.

 The bedroom is strangely extremely cold. Wooyoung sighs when he remembers he lowered the air Conditioner temperature too low and forgets to raise it when he goes out to put blanket on Nichkhun earlier. Wooyoung sits patiently on the bed as he waits for Nichkhun to finish brushing his teeth. He feels it hard for him to gulp his saliva, as he fears of what Nichkhun will do to him. For sure, Nichkhun will nag him or worst will force him to have with him if he fights back.

Wooyoung’s fingers keep playing with the hem of the blanket. It’s take too long for Nichkhun to open his mouth to talk. Wooyoung feels like dying waiting and starts to dare to have the thought of just sleeping without bother to wait for that man to talk.

“Nichkhun… so? About that things earlier, I said I’m sorry for not telling you that I’m have plan for tonight… and also talk rudely to you…” says Wooyoung slowly almost whispering. He somehow feels nervous at Nichkhun’s serious expression. Nichkhun sits on the bed, facing his face at Wooyoung. Inside his heart, Nichkhun smiles as he knows now that Wooyoung is actually respects and afraid of him. Therefore, there’s a chance for him to educate his fiancée to be a better person, at least turning him into a polite one.

“I’ll forgive you…” says Nichkhun slowly as he smirks when Wooyoung shows his bright expression. “But there’s condition…” Wooyoung’s expression changes when Nichkhun continues his words. “First and foremost, you need, MUST RESPECT me as your fiancée and your future husband. Second, you must cook meals for us every day starting from now… lastly, behave like a real fiancée to me. You don’t have to fake yourself and acts in front of me. It’s not that hard, you know.  Moreover, there’s nowhere for us to turn except to each other as for the whole world already knew about us. Tell me, am I not a good fiancée so far?” asks Nichkhun as if he’s pleading to Wooyoung.  Nichkhun actually feels discontented so much at Wooyoung. He did give his best to make Wooyoung feels comfortable around him, but Wooyoung always picks a fight and always makes a fuss in front of him.

Wooyoung keeps quiet and looks down at the blanket, speechless. Nichkhun is truly right. He is a good fiancée, no lacking in any aspect. When Wooyoung is lazy to attend class, Nichkhun will advise and force him to go. When Wooyoung feels like don’t want to drive, Nichkhun without any fuss will drive him everywhere he wants to go. Nichkhun even gives him pocket money and credit cards and forbid Wooyoung to use his own money. When Nichkhun is free at weekend, that man will bring Wooyoung back to meet his grandfather and mother and Junho. Yes, Nichkhun is a good fiancée.

“Of course there’s time I’m out of control… I’m also a normal human. Get mad sometimes. But I’d try to endure and stand your behaviors. I’m understand if you can’t accept this whole things. So did I, at first. Let’s slowly accepts each other. Cooperate with me and for sure we’ll live happily, even if we don’t love each other…” Nichkhun sighs at the end of his words. Wooyoung is too quiet in front of him. Nichkhun grabs Wooyoung’s chin and lift his head to face him. He raises his brows to get Wooyoung’s answer. It’s so not Wooyoung as that young man is not talking back to him like the usual thing he did.

“I-I I’ll try… but I’ll not promise that I can do it straightaway. It might take forever…,” says Wooyoung slowly as he moves his head to free his chin from Nichkhun.

“Then, forever it shall be… just please, give it your best shot. I’ll know it when you’re purposely to not improving your behavior…just try me… trust me, I can be very, very bad…” Nichkhun smiles as Wooyoung nods his head. Nichkhun like this mode of Wooyoung, cute when he’s obedient and listens to his words. It’s cuter when Wooyoung puffs his cheeks and pouts his lips as Wooyoung is not satisfy at Nichkhun’s condition. However, he’s not in the position where he can protest.

“Youngie~ sorry about your Bumblebee… I’ll send him to ‘hospital’ tomorrow…” Nichkhun chuckles when he sees Wooyoung expression changes in his rude self.

Wooyoung frowns as he glares at Nichkhun. “You’re so childish! How can you hurt my Baby?” whines Wooyoung. Nichkhun chuckles again as he looks at Wooyoung guiltily. Wooyoung groans, acts as if he really upset. Actually, he doesn’t mind too much about it as for it almost time for he to change his car tires and sends it for services.

“Sorry okay… can’t help to act like one if my fiancée is also a choding~… but Youngie~, just now, you say that it’s your baby, doesn’t that mean we have a child already?” teases Nichkhun as he starts to smile seductively at Wooyoung.

“Don’t care. Fix him soon! Now, I want to sleep!” says Wooyoung as he puts the long pillow at it usual place, in between Nichkhun and him. He closes his eyes tight, covering his body with the warm blanket, as it feels colder in the room. Don’t know if Nichkhun feels the same but Wooyoung doesn’t bother to ask as he don’t want to talk to Nichkhun any longer.

Nichkhun dims the light and lies beside Wooyoung. “No goodnight kiss for your dear fiancée?” teases Nichkhun, still wants to talk to Wooyoung. Wooyoung rolls his eyes, annoyed when Nichkhun still teasing him. However…

CUPP!

It was so quick for Nichkhun to realize, but he feels his heart like to explode when Wooyoung kisses him, real quick. There you go Nichkhun, what you want, is what you get.

“Good night… fiancée!” says Wooyoung as he covers all of his body with the blanket. He also feels his heart is jumping out from his rib, as he feels nervous when he still feels Nichkhun’s soft lips on his lips.

“G-Good night…” stutters Nichkhun, too shock to react.

 

Night start to pass as the two people who’s just make peace with each other sleep soundly. Another day and night goes by in their sometime bitter, sometime sweet relationship. However, it seems to bitter for most of time. Maybe as time passes, there’s would be some angles to scatter sugar in their relationship, to help sweeten it up.