[6]

My Soulmate

You just opened your eyes. You fell asleep on chanyeol’s bed. He isn’t there. You took your phone on his night drawer. Call a fast number, Luhan.

“ oh yes Jin Hee ? “

“ did you happen to see chanyeol ? is he there ? “ you asked while rubbing your eyes ready to go to the bathroom.

“ oh he just came… “

“ ah okay then.. “ you hang the call.

Usually, Chanyeol will tell you whenever he is going to attend his class. Yeah, he’ll just naturally tell you whenever he need to go even if you in your deep sleep. Sometimes he’s just so heartless for waking you up like that. In fact, he just loved to see your annoyed face when he did that. Is he still angry to you that he didn’t even want to disturb or make any contact with you ? Whenever you remember about him pulled you in to his embrace again, it means you already forgiven. Chanyeol is a really simple person, like you, that’s why it’s not hard to understand about him.

“ do you have any problems with Jin Hee ? “ Luhan hang his arms on chanyeol’s neck.

“ No.. “ he took a seat “ why ? “ he asked to Luhan.

Luhan stood up straight still set his eyes on Chanyeol.

“ she just called me, asking whether you already came or not.. she rarely call me to talk anything about you though.. “ he chuckled.

“ I still remember when you made her wait for you and you didn’t come then she called me.. “ he crossed his arms.

“ you are a bit scary chanyeol… don’t do thing like that again.. “ he smirked then walked away from him.

 

“ how was it ? “ luhan asked to you.

“ nothing special .. “

Once you let your opinion out, you can hear a harmonious ‘ wooooo ‘ from 11 guys around you.

“ that’s your boyfriend’s band Jin hee ya… “ suho chuckled.

“ if chanyeol hear your opinion, I wonder how his reaction be.. “ luhan chuckled.

“ better be not.. “ baekhyun simply added.

“ yeah better be not since he really loves his band.. “ kai added. Xiumin who sat beside you ruffled your hair sent warm feelings to your heart.

“ don’t say thing like that in front of chanyeol .. “ he eye smiled you and you did the same.

Chanyeol heard your words, he heard everything. He came closer to you. Luhan who noticed his presence first coded others that Chanyeol is coming so everyone looked at him. Chanyeol was running from the stage to where his EXO members were once he noticed from the stage that his friends were coming. He was too excited to ask whether his performance was bad or good but before he managed to ask you, he heard you said ‘nothing special’.

You looked at him, wondering why his expression stiff like that.

“ Oh hi yeols ! “ you stood up greeting him happily so did their friends. None of you or others had the idea about chanyeol heard your words. He greeted his friends, passed you like you didn’t exist. Okay you are hurt but may be he’s too tired. Only xiumin started to think that maybe chanyeol heard everything, so did baekhyun and chen who used to be in one room with him. But they decided not to bring any conversation about it since he only came to say thanks for coming then he left.

Xiumin walked towards you once chanyeol left. Baekhyun and chen pretended that there’s nothing happened. They believed that Xiumin will do things since xiumin is sooo close to you than Baekhyun and Chen to you.  Xiumin told what’s on his mind and suggested you to go home with chanyeol.

Once you heard xiumin’s opinion, your heart sank. Could it be ? well, you just have to meet him to ask an apology so you decided to wait for him through the back door when all the school festival performance participants will left the hall. There you found chanyeol. He didn’t smile, didn’t say hi. He kinda surprised to see you there. He is hurt and you felt guilty for saying that it was nothing special from his performance. That’s when you realized xiumin opinion must be true. Chanyeol must be listened to all of your ‘harsh’ words.

“ I am sorry .. “ you mumbled beside him. He is still walking straight, not looking back to you.

“ ch – chanyeol.. “ you grabbed his wrist but he didn’t stop. You let his wrist go but still following him until his door. He closed the door. Hard. In front of you.

You know how he practiced for today’s performance but it’s just… nothing special with his band.. just like another performances even if chanyeol played good. You ruffled your own hair. You sat right in front of his door, didn’t dare to press the bell or even to knock the door. Just sat there, regretting words you said few minutes ago. You decided to just waiting for chanyeol until he step from his door but then your phone ringing. Your mom asked you to go home since your lil brother will be left home alone. You cant help but leave chanyeol’s door.

Chanyeol just closed the door to look at a note stick there. It’s definitely from you. ‘ I am sorry ‘ is all written there with a cute crying mini character drawn by you. He was hurt but then he decided to just play a prank on you. He thought of himself all the time being so good to you. He wanted to teach you a lesson. He smirked before folded your stick note and put it on his pocket.

“ ya .. jin hee just called me.. “ luhan took a seat beside chanyeol.

“ ah really ? “ he smirked.

The 1o other EXO members are enjoying their time on the karaoke bar. Today’s chanyeol’s birthday.

“ chanyeol, do you happen to have any idea what time is it now ? “ luhan asked his bestfriend, worried about you who just asked him about chanyeol’s position and he lied about it, as chanyeol requested.

Chanyeol told to all of his friends to not telling you where he is, if you happened to call one of them about his position and said that he prepared some surprises to you, tried to look all kind, when all he wanted to do is playing his prank. He quiet amused and annoyed by your endless apologies from sending endless text until voice messaging him. He just wanted you to learn a lesson. What lesson ? not to underestimate his band. He knows he just act like a total child that way but he didn’t care. Luhan happened to peek what chanyeol texted to you when chanyeol just made a promise to celebrate his birthday party with his exo members. Luhan asked it privately to chanyeol and confessed that he witnessed his text. Chanyeol asked you to wait on the bench in front of his apartement building at 8.oo pm when he promised to be with EXO members on karaoke bar at 7.oo pm and luhan knew that their meeting wont be so fast like an hour finished since it’s a birthday celebration. Chanyeol told luhan everything but luhan cant tell him to stop it also since he also feel bad. Chanyeol told him that he and his bandmates practiced hard and he tried to explain to luhan that this lesson wont hurt you since you knew you commit a mistake towards him and you said that you’ll do anything so chanyeol can forgive you.

“ if only I didn’t ask her the question back then “ luhan messed his own hair, frustrated.

“ If you don’t go there now.. I’ll go ! “ luhan stood up from where he sat.

“ no. I’ll go.. “ he stood up “ there’s no point if you came there, she wont learn anything “ he left.

Chanyeol took his step lightly. Enjoying his way to where he asked you to wait. He expected that you’ll be there but he quiet surprised to see you were sleeping on the bench. Your lips turned grey. Definitely cold. He squeezed your hand then realized that you really cold like an ice. He panicked that he warmed your hand by keep on blowing a wind to your hands and rubbed it to bring the warmth then decided to piggy back you to his room. He is fastening his steps. You woke up when you felt your body shaken. You opened your eyes slowly only to find you are being piggy backed by a guy. You didn’t shout at first since you didn’t want the guy who piggy back you got misunderstood. You kept on scanning him from your view. Chanyeol. It’s chanyeol. You formed a tear. You are soooo angry. You are so angry but weirdly so glad to find him again there. Since he’s with you, it means he forgives you. You moved your hand tried to hug him. When you slowly moved your hand, he realized that you already woke up. He felt relieve that you already wake up but he definitely feeling guilty.

“ why did you wait for me there , stupid .. “ he mumbled.

“ you said you’ll forgive me if I was there to celebrate your birthday with you.. “

“ but it’s freaking 1 am now and you didn’t make up your mind to back home .. seriously stupid. “ he really felt stupid as well for letting you waited for him there.

You moved closer to his ear and rest your chin on his shoulder, comfortably.

“ I said I will do anything to make you forgive me… “ you smiled then closed your eyes.

“ happy birthday chanyeol, and please forgive me “ you relaxed your body on him while whispering the words.

.

“ oh cmon chanyeol, you are the happy virus .. “ he reminded himself while resting his head on his desk and still playing with his pen, looking at xiumin who now is talking to luhan. He put a heavy sigh then closed his eyes.

 

 

[130822 6thchap 16.37 pmKST]