[9]

My Soulmate

 

Chanyeol got you again in his arms tonight. He is looking at your sleeping face all the time. Recalling the memory how he fell for you.

 

“ happy birthday chanyeol ! “

EXO members shook chanyeol’s hand in turn. You stood in line behind them all.

“ ya ! how could you stand in line with them !! come here ! “ chanyeol, shouted a bit towards you. You walked to him in a hurry.

“ how could you come so late ! “ he pressed his voice while keep on forcing a smile to his friends who busy on talking to each other.

“ I don’t know what to wear since you said that I should wear a gown.. “ you pressed your voice.

Chanyeol took a better look at you. He hold his laugh that his face turned red.

“ ya you followed me now ~ “ he took you by your arms.

He is laughing uncontrollably before you both arrived at a room full of beautiful gowns.

“ whose gown is thaaaaaaaaat ? “ he managed to laugh even harder this time.

“ mom’s “ you simply answered. “ I never wear a gown before chanyeol.. so stop laughing “ you started to feel annoyed.

“ okay okay.. “ he hold his stomach which is sick because of laughing too hard.

“ eum.. you can choose whatever here.. choose one, wisely. I’ll pay for you “ he commanded you as his hands and eyes are walking through all the gowns there. He loves white. As you searching for one, he also did the same.

“ ah. What about this ? “ he suggested.

[***]

“ how is it ? “ you smiled in front of him. You wear a gown which revealed your shoulder, white milk color. Cute enough to be coupled with him on his birthday party. Chanyeol got a short heart attack. He felt his body frozen. He never expected that you will look really cute and beautiful in the dress he chose for you. He personally likes the color and the mode but he really has no idea that it will really suit you. You look so stunning in his eyes.

He swallowed hard before he said “ I like it.. “. He tried his best not to stammer his words in front of you. Since that time, whatever you did to him will always annoy him. Your smile, your way of treating xiumin, all the things you did to him became a bother. But chanyeol is good enough at acting so you couldn’t notice any difference at the way he acts toward you. 

 

 

|||

 

 

You woke up again on chanyeol’s bed but cant see him again there. He already left, early with his thought still trying to push you aside. He left right after he kissed your forehead and mumbled that today’s might be the end. You unlocked your phone only to look at a notice that tomorrow is chanyeol’s birthday. You got your sense back faster than you usually do and started to think what will you AND chanyeol do for his this year’s birthday.

 

Chanyeol played with his glass. He placed his head on the table. He already skipped some classes today. He already missed you but he couldn’t see you. It’s hard for him to say goodbye to you. He knew exactly your feelings toward xiumin and he tried to keep his promise to you that he wont make the relationship hard on you. He wanted to tell you everything he felt but he just way too believed that he shouldn’t. His eyes played around the café. This place is the place when he first comforted the cry baby you.

 

 

Chanyeol groggily holding your hand from the changing room. He had no idea that he can be easily shaken while looking at you in his choosen gown. You looked stunning in his eyes. Sparkling. His eyes keep on following you all the time, even after he let your arms off. His eyes lost you simply after another bunch of group came to congratulate him on his birthday. Losing you from his sight made him worried. He pretended like taking some cakes and drinks when his eyes are busy looking for you. He pulled a long exhale once he captured you. Strangely, your body is shivered a bit on his eyes. The glass on your hand waving a bit on your grip. He got you once you felt your knees weaken. Chanyeol also witnessed the scene of xiumin kissed his girl.

He took you outside. Once he closed the door, he looked at your shoulder slightly wavering. He knew it, you are sobbing. He hated it. He hated the fact that you are crying for another guy. You look so fragile in his eyes now… He turned you to face him, pulled you to his arms, hugged you, tightly. He pushed you to his chest that you can cry as loud as you want. Your tears are the only source of wetness on his tuxedo. He muttered the repeated words thru your hair, “ it’s okay, it’s okay”

 

 

[130902 9thchap 05.16 pm KST]