[3]

My Soulmate

You kinda amazed when you are passing chanyeol’s door. 2 pair of man shoes, a pair of woman shoe are there. You walked closer to Chanyeol’s room when suddenly the door opened and 2 men with doctor suits walking out the door. You greeted them by nodding 90 degrees then they do the same. You opened Chanyeol room’s door slowly and saw a woman figure sat beside his bed. Chanyeol happened to see you through the opened door.

“ Jin Hee a.. “ he softly called your name. The woman who sat beside him now looking to your way. You bravely opened the door now and bowed low.

“ Ah.. so this is lee jin hee ? “ the woman in her mid age looks asked when she saw your figure. Since you already seen, you opened the door bravely then bowed.

Softly muttered “ yes… “

The woman now is standing from where she sat and chanyeol just observed her while predicting her next move.

“ Chanyeol’s girlfriend ? “ you managed to look at chanyeol’s expression before you answered the question. He signaled you to shut up then he speak up, instead of you “ I have told you mom.. she isn’t.. “ chanyeol sighed.

“ ah n no ? “ she looks a bit disappointed.

“ you are pretty and look nice tho.. “ she moved closer to your front.

“ I am Chanyeol’s mom.. since I need to go, please take care of my son.. “ she bowed to you. Got a bow from someone who’s older than you feels not right so you replied it by doing the same. Chanyeol slowly got up from his bed but seems like his balance isn’t really good that he almost collaps so you are running in to him, left Chanyol’s mom who still stood right in front of you few seconds ago. The mom turned her face towards your direction, admiring how fast you are.

“ a – are you okay ? “ you happened to look in to his big eyes, he nodded.

“ Let me go to my mom “ he whispered to your ears. You wanted to help his giant body walking but he shrugged your hands off.

“ I can do it myself.. “ he smiled, holding one of your hand.

“ o – okay then.. “ you slowly took your hand from him.

He walked to his mom only to get teased by her for reacting weak. I only smiled hearing his mom’s words. He keeps on arguing with his mom about acting weak when he just losing his balance since he got so much sleeps before. His mom ended the argue by saying m kay. Lols. His mom is awesome. Then there you just saw both of them in front of you until the door opened and his mom leaving.

“ you are a nice son “ you let a comment slip outta your lips once he turned from closing the door. He smiled, walking and passing you then replied your comment

“ ah really ? “ his deep husky voice is always amuse you. You keep on looking at his movements to his bed. He took his blanket again and covered his body with it.

“ I don’t think we need to go to the hospital now.. “ he said as he fix the blanket, ready to close his eyes again.

“ what the doctors said ? “ you asked as you sat on the sofa in his living room.

“ just a high fever.. a normal high fever.. “ he said, closed his eyes.

“ how’s xiumin ? “ he added. His curiosity is killing him all the time.

“ fine.. “ you simply answered as you walk towards his refrigerator to take something to drink. Chanyeol’s apartement is like yours from the first time you claimed him as your boyfriend and you as his girlfriend. It’s been 5 years since your 1st senior high school.

“ ah ! he asked me to test the user friendliness of his game, again.. “ you added once water gliding on your throat. You walked to his bed. He looks so weak. You walked to his side, took a seat and a sip of water.

“ have you eat your dinner ? “ you asked like a gangster. He shook his head.

“ and now you are going to sleep ? “ you asked and got to see some medicines laid on his night desk. You took the medicines.

“ You really need to eat, yeols…. “ you walked straight to his kitchen only to find nothing  to eat there then you opened his refrigerator, sighed how could what’s inside is the same as xiumin’s. You walked to him with a bowl full of food. You carefully shook his shoulder.

“ yeols.. are you asleep ? you need to eat this then you can eat your medicines.. “

He slowly opened his eyes and slowly sat, resting his back to the walls.

“ cmon eat.. “ you took a spoon and slowly let it cool first before give it to chanyeol.

He opened his mouth and munched it slowly. You keep repeating it until the bowl is all cleaned.

“ good boy “ you teased as you ruffled his hair. He smiled with his full of food mouth.

“ drink this .. “ you hand him his medicines and a glass of water. He received it and knew what to do with it. You left him after made sure that he drank his medicine , took the empty bowl to his kitchen to clean the dishes. You had no idea that Chanyeol followed you and stood there looking at your back the whole time. He decided to come closer to you. Slowly you felt his hands traveled around your waist when you almost done with cleaning the dishes thingy. You let him placed his chin on your left shoulder and you, keep on moving your hands here and there. Once you finished drying your hand, you face him and cup his face.

“ what now ? are you fighting with your band mate ? or with exo k members  ? or you got some bad scores ? scolded by the professors ? “

He widened his wide eyes while listening to your words. Amazed at how could you came up with all the suspicious.

“ what’s that ? “ he asked, protested.

“ you always like this, you know ? whenever you had something troubled you, you will always do this back hugging without telling me anything “ you crossed your arms while his hands still on your waist.

“ ah really ? “ he chuckled, worried that you really can read everything now.

“ nothing tho.. I just wanna stay like this for a while “ he pulled you slowly back to his arms, your hair.

“ are you seriously okay, yeols ? “ you asked on his chest. You can hear his heart beating normally. Calm but you definitely can read that something’s definitely going on so your hands trailed a way to his back then it rhythmically. Each trying to send an ‘it will be okay’ to chanyeol.

“ yes.. “ He nodded, inhaling your scent.

 

 

[130809 3rdchap 07.49 pm KST]