[4]

My Soulmate

 

Chanyeol just wake up a few minutes ago only to look at his digital clock told him that it’s still 2.oo am.  He almost fell asleep again when he moved his arms and realized that you were there. So he delayed it only to look at your beautiful face. Actually no. You really have a normal face which isn’t really beautiful to be compared with chanyeol’s huge girl fans. He moved his body a lil so he can face your face. His heartbeat is racing rapidly. He can feel it. He took one of your hand, squeezed it.

“ you promised me back then chanyeol.. don’t say you forget about it. “ his mom sat beside him.

“ please mom, I am not in a good condition now.. can we talk about this later… ? “ he protested when the doctors still place any of their tools around his body to measure his temperature, check his blood, etc.

“ you always avoiding this talk Park Chanyeol.. “ her mom sighed.

“ do you think mom can’t hear any rumors about you having a girlfriend ? “

He swallowed hard when his mom mention word ‘girlfriend’.

“ Oh c’mon chanyeol.. you really think mom had no idea about this?? “ his mom rolled her eyes. She just doesn’t believe how can her son has a shameless thought like that.

“ If mom knows then mom can really tell which girl is that right ? “ he talked like whisper still can be heard clearly by his mom.

“ is it really have to be that way ? mom can’t stalk you 24/7 “ his mom placed her hand on her son forehead now.

“ anyway, mom won’t tolerate it anymore.. 2 months ! “ his mom suddenly clapped her hands slowly.

“ If you can’t introduce the girl to mom in 2 months then mom will get it for you.. “ she smiled towards him dearly.

“ ah mooom .. don’t you think I am too early for a marriage ?? “ he nagged. His mom shook head and smiled again, pretty creepy to be looked by him now. The doctors finished doing the check ups and handed out the medicines. His mom talked with the doctors before they left the room and his mom back to sit beside chanyeol, again.

“ what are you waiting again chanyeol ? you already in a 20 something age and marriage is something legal as long as you choose a not underage girl “ his mom giggled from her own joke. Chanyeol, the happy virus, looked at her still not infected by her joke.

“ ehem “ his mom is clearing when she looked at her son’s expression. He rolled his eyes when he suddenly looked at your presence behind the door.

“ Jin Hee a.. “ he softly called your name. His mom heard him muttering your name then let her own brain tracking her memory, searching for your name. Lee jin hee is the only girl’s name chanyeol ever talked to her, the only girl who is known for really close to ALL EXO members.

You opened your eyes slowly only to look at a shining big window in front of you. You rubbed your eyes slowly. You aren’t pretty shock that you found yourself on chanyeol’s bed, but thing that made you worry is chanyeol not here with you. You slowly walked away from his bed then called his name on the way from his bed room to his living room to the front of toilet to the kitchen and you almost wear your slippers when someone opened the door with a newspaper in his hand, yeah. Park chanyeol.

“ where are you coming from, stupid.. “ you took a glass of water when chanyeol sits comfortably on the sofa.

“ stop calling me stupid, more stupid.. “ he simply mumbled still focused to some news on the paper.

You slowly walking to him then hit his head, pretty hard, then took a seat beside him. He set his eyes on you from after you hit his head till you took a place beside him. You just comfortably sit there took a tv remote and turned it on. You know he has been looking at you all the time waiting for the right time to take revenge and you just waiting. As predicted he hit your head lamely but what out of your prediction is he tickling your stomach right after that.

“ Chanyeol aaaa I am ticklish you know stupidddd “ he even tickling you faster. He keeps on tickling you until he hovered your body and you still close your eyes because of the ticklish feelings left in you. Suddenly he stopped while he looking at your lips. He swallowed hard thinking about should he kiss you or not. Before you managed to open your eyes, he back to his position. You slowly opened your eyes still with the left laugh in you, only to look at Chanyeol reading the newspaper again. You sat again after slightly kicking him to get his attention back. He turned his face to you then holding both of your shoulder with his hands, shouted “ yah ! “

You laughed hard hearing his “ yah ! “ since he really sounds like HaRoro in Running Man. He smiled looking at your smile but – no - mostly because he can erase all bad thoughts in his brain.

“ Let’s eat breakfast outside.. “ he proposed, now controlling the television since he hold the remote.

“ what time is it that you call this time breakfast ? “ you asked when you took your phone on the table to peek the clock.

“ it’s freaking 10,oo am chanyeol.. “ you rolled your eyes and laid your back on the sofa, right beside him. You hurriedly straighten your position again then looked at him. Your sudden act confused him that his big eyes focused only to you now.

“ you need to eat breakfast chanyeol ! you have those medicines to eat you stupid !! “ you throw the sofa’s mini pillow towards him then quickly moving to the kitchen. 

“ OH CMON CHANYEOL NOTHING’S LEFT HERE !! “ you shouted from the kitchen, realizing that you have used all things left last night.

“ THAT’S WHY I PROPOSED A BREAKFAST OUTSIDE BABY~ “ he shouted pretty louder than you from the living room. 

 

 

 

[130812 4thchap 00.36 am KST ]