[5]

My Soulmate

 

You and Chanyeol are now walking in the street which popular with its variety foods. Good smells came from here and there. Suddenly your eyes caught Xiumin’s figure that you walked without turning your head to right and left ready to across the street. You really had no idea that a mini truck with a pretty not slow speed came towards you. Chanyeol who happened to see, running fast as possible to your way, pushed his body hard, wrapping on you when the mini truck turned its bell so loud since its speed cant be lowered anymore. You and Chanyeol succeed across the street safely. Xiumin and all people around happened to hear the mini truck’s bell that all eyes are turned in to you and Chanyeol now. Xiumin who realized Chanyeol’s big body is running outside the café to give some helps. You, who still wrapped in Chanyeol’s hug, released yourself slowly when Chanyeol lessen his hug. You turned your face towards his lying on the ground body… “ a – are you okay yeols ?? “ placing your hand on his shoulder, having no idea what to do.

“ I am okay.. “ he tried to wake up slowly, you helped him.

He looked at you who still looked worriedly over his full body wondering if he really okay. 

“ why do you suddenly ---- “

“ chanyeol ? jin hee ? “ xiumin’s voice stopped him from asking the question. He already got the answer.

[xxx]

You and chanyeol now are entering the same café as the one entered by xiumin. Chanyeol’s left elbow got a bandage. Xiumin is ordering some foods to the front when you and chanyeol are in silence. He didn’t talk since he saw xiumin. He keeps on smiling but he didn’t talk.. to you. He is angry. You know it.

“ what are you doing here ???? “ he shouted at you, look at the placard bar behind you then said again in teasing mode “ ah ~ xiumin ?? “ you looked up to him from where you sit.

“ can you please just stop following him everywhere ??? THIS PLACE IS DANGEROUS FOR YOU!! DON’T YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT ?? WHAT IF I DIDN’T HAPPEN TO COME HERE ??? WHAT IF I CAME LATE ?? “ he raised his tone accompanied by each words from his mouth.

It’s true, you just followed Xiumin when you happened to see him walking alone in the street ended up knowing he came to a bar. You didn’t bring any money with you so you decided to get back home when some scary guys suddenly appeared in front of you, surrounded you and you were pretty sure that they planned to do bad thing to you. You almost let your tear flew when you heard someone’s shouting behind them. Chanyeol. You couldn’t hear well what he talked to those people. Since all you could hear from his words that time only his swearing words to them which made them all chasing him then left you alone. Seems like he managed to escape and back to the front of the bar. You decided to sit there and waiting for xiuimin came up and accompany you to get home back.

You woke up slowly with your wobbly leg tried to release yourself from trauma. You almost sat down again when chanyeol got you by your waist.

“ are you okay ? “ he didn’t dare to shout at you again. He ended up take you to a café afar from there, near to your house. He ordered a hot choco for you. He looked at your messed up uniform and hair. He fix your hair when you took a ship of the hot choco given. He placed his arms on the table ,  looked straight through your eyes. 

“ thank you “ you mumbled while shipping for another, didn’t dare to look at his two big eyes.

“ I don’t need your thanks “ he said coldly. You looked at him only to look him leaning his back to the chair and looked out of the window.

“ I really didn’t like what you just did “ he still didn’t look at you, you put your cup.

“ I – I just .. “ you knew you do wrong. For stalking and put yourself in the danger especially.

“ promise me you will take care about yourself more even if you saw Xiumin in the edge of cliff..”  what will Xiumin do in the edge of cliff ? you found chanyeol’s word is a bit funny but you didn’t dare to laugh looking at his serious face. You pouted.

“ I got it.. “

 

You looked at chanyeol all the time. He didn’t even let out any sighs. He looked outside the window.

“ ya park chan yeol, any where else hurt ? “ xiumin’s voice break the silence. Chanyeol smiled. Xiuimin opened a chair beside chanyeol.

“ is it okay that I am now here with you guys ? “ he asked hesitantly.

“ ah yess.. “ you smiled, straighten your position from leaning your back.

“ I don’t wanna disturb if you guys have a date though.. “ xiumin chuckled. Usually, your heart will forget how to beat normally whenever you with xiumin. May be the feeling of guilty towards chanyeol about breaking your promise is way more disturbing you.

“ we’ve never been in a such lovey dovey couple with its romance story tho.. so you didn’t “ he smiled, took his burgers. His words showed that there’s definitely a problem between you and chanyeol for xiumin. Well, you did feel the same. Only chanyeol who didn’t. He rarely acted reckless like that in front of xiumin. He is the type of guy who will just let xiumin sit comfortably whenever you and him in a condition all people called date.

Xiumin started to feel uncomfortable, took a glance to you where you did as well. Both of you are smiling awkwardly to each other then take a bite of the burgers when chanyeol still comfortably munching his burger alone.

Xiumin took an excuse for himself. He took different way from you and chanyeol. Here, you are walking with chanyeol again to his apartment. He didn’t say anything even after you both reached his apartment. Chanyeol really wished that you can just back to your home but no. You are still following him even in to his bed room. He felt annoyed by your presence that he shouted at you “ CAN YOU JUST GET OUTTA MY ROOM AT LEAST ?? “ with his back facing you. He clenched his fist. You jumped a bit shocked by his sudden burst of anger. You swallowed then mumbled “ I am sorry. “

He turned his face to you now.

“ what for are you apologizing ? you will just do the same thing again next time when you saw xiumin.. “ he smirked, definitely mocking you.

“ I know I did wrong I just.. “

“ sooo happy that you forgot about you were going to across the street ? “ he raised one of his eyebrow, still mocking you with his words. You cant take it anymore. You are at fault for placing yourself in danger, again. But you couldn’t do anything to get chanyeol’s warm heart now and kinda afraid you will lose it forever. You started to form a tear in the edge of the eyes, ready to fall but you wiped it right away. You are wiping your tears, is a really rare condition for him to see. He cant help but let out a long sigh. Walking towards you and took you in to his arms, your back.

“ I am sorry.. “ he placed his chin on your hair.

His ‘I am sorry’ is really relieving you that you are crying now. You had no idea whether you relieved because you have already been forgiven or because you got his warm heart again or may be because all those two things are kinda related to each other.

“ just promised me, you will never ever do it again “ he said on your hair there you nod again on his chest.  

 

 

 

[130818 5thchap  01.27am KST]