[8]

My Soulmate

You and xiuimin had turned around almost 6 times in the park which placed not too far from Chanyeol’s apartment. Both of you are exhausted then you sat on one of many benches there.

“ where did he go ? “ xiumin asked while panting pretty hard/

You just shook your head.. “ no idea.. “

“ Jin hee ya.. you’ve been with him for 5 years.. “

“ I know.. “

“ is there any other placed come to your mind ? “

You think for a while. You and xiumin already came to all places where he usually hang out with EXO members even his past band mates.. you and chanyeol only will come to this park or his apartment or your house. That’s all the place you can remember and all those places already visited by you and xiumin.

You shook your head , “ nothing.. that’s all “ you deep exhaling ..

“ it’s okay.. we can find him.. “ he tried to calm you by throwing a smile at your exhausted body.

“ I’ll just wait for him on his apartment.. “ you stood up, freeing yourself from an invisible dust. Xiumin looked at you.

“ are you sure ? “

You nodded, assuring.

“ I will be fine.. he’s my 5 years boyfriend.. I will be definitely fine “ you smiled, bowed a bit then left. It’s a loss for you since you let your opportunity to be with him passed.

You entered the number of his apartment room. He still isn’t there. If he is there, he will definitely turn all the lights on, he doesn’t like darkness. You let your bag off your shoulder and walked towards his room. Dark. You turned it on. His room still all neat. You took your phone and laid your body on the sofa. Wondering what happened with chanyeol  since he also disappeared from his bestfriends.

It’s 11 pm. You rubbed your eyes. You fell asleep while waiting for chanyeol. Miracle, you just heard a beep which noticed someone just unlocked the door. You walked in to the door and truly a miracle ! you see chanyeol there. You smiled at him, he surprised that you are there then greet you awkwardly  .

“ a – ah you are here ? “ he smiled a bit then left you stood there.

“ awkwardness. What is this ? “ you raised one of your eyebrows.

“ what ? “ he asked a bit shouting from his room. You walked in to his door.

“ awkwardness. “ you tried to complain, he made you uncomfortable. He rarely treated you this way. He didn’t answer your question, stood up, walked towards your direction and almost passed from where you stood but you managed to grip his wrist.

“ how are you, chanyeol ? “ you looked at his face which still didn’t greet your face properly.

“ I am okay.. “ he smiled but not to you. He still didn’t look at your face properly. You let his wrist off. You decided to follow him behind. You followed him to the kitchen, to the wardrobe, to the kitchen, stop right in front of the bathroom till follow him to his bed room only to find him say nothing.

Okay. If he doesn’t talk to you, it usually means he is angry to you. But if he awkwardly doing things in front of you, it usually means, he hides something from you.

 

Suddenly he stood in front of you then took your hand with him. He gestured his hand so that you can sit on place which he pointed you to sit. Quietly, he sat next to you, taking sip of his soda and saying no words.

“ I think , here is better…  how’s your day ? “ he asked while his eyes awkwardly wandering around.

“ good”

“ ah great then ! “ he awkwardly responded to your words.

You focused on his side features. Today was tiring day indeed. So many things happened in one day. You accidentally playing basket then hit the window, you fell because of a slippery corridor floor, you got choose to answer the question from your professor when you didn’t listen to him at all, etc. You left your focus from chanyeol side feature and loosen your stiff body by moving around then happened to see xiumin sat inside the café with a girl, his girl. You tried to connect thing when chanyeol suddenly appeared in front of you when you said to move in with him, he actually agreed but then he forced you to sit back. Chanyeol still didn’t look at your eyes properly. You placed your hand on his left shoulder while your index finger ready to reach his cheek when he turned to face you.

“ chanyeol a.. “

“ hmm ? “ you got him, he widened his eyes, having no idea why suddenly you being so playful.

“ stop hiding thing like that from me.. “ you pointed to where xiumin sat.

He looks flustered by your words. “ I – I am not tho! “ he strongly rejected which almost 100% means that he hide that scene from you. You sat closer to chanyeol then placed your head on his shoulder, you are too tired to even felt jealous this time to xiumin’s girl. Chanyeol relaxed his shoulder to make you more comfortable. He peek you from your hair. He can inhale your strawberry shampoo perfume. He slightly placed a smile in his face.

“ I think I have told you that I believed he is my soulmate, chanyeol. “

Your words aren’t strongly speak up this time but chanyeol can hear em well.. so clear.  He nodded.

“ so whatever he does now, if he’s my soulmate, he will back to me, right ? “

You asked for his agreement. Sometimes you are too tired to believe at those words but being around xiumin, looking at his smile, listening to his voice, laughing at his joke, getting his call will just take you lost to his charm, again. Automatically taken. Your words dragged chanyeol back to the land. Having you close to him like this is already a heaven for him.

“ hmm.. “ he hummed, signaling that he is agree with you.

“ so stop hiding those scene from me, honest jerk.. “

Your last word caught his attention that he moved to face you.

“ what did you just say ?? “

You forced turning his body to its original position so you can let your head lying on his shoulder again.

“ just kidding ..hehe.. “  your arms now linked to his. He is so happy that you got him closer to you that he cant hide his up cheekbones anymore but of course you cant see it.

“ ookay! I wont do that anymore “ He ruffled your hair with his free hand.

 

 

“ so which one is your feeling now chanyeol ? “

He stopped from digging things on his bag once he heard your question. He tried to recall whether you said anything before the question you gave to him. He confused and decided to look at you. You got him. He still doesn’t speak anything. You know his curiosity is killing him but instead of repeating your question, you are waiting for him to ask you.

“ what do you mean ? “ he asked.

That’s it. He didn’t angry to you. His tone doesn’t sound like a teasing tone and his awkward shining big eyes told you that he definitely hide something. You walked closer to him who sat on the floor. You slowly sat on the floor too, beside him. You looked deep to his eyes. Doubted. You can see it in his eyes.  You reached his neck, moved your body closer to him. You placed your chin on his shoulder then whispered an ‘it s okay’. Chanyeol is trying his best to push you aside but now he’s here, in your arms again. He just cant help the feeling of cant see your face anymore. He really wanted to push you aside but he just .. cant.

He trailed his hands to your back, answered your gentle by doing the same. Inhaling your scent by burying himself on your shoulder, tighten the hug.  

“ thank you .. “ 

 

 

 

 

[130829 8thchap 11.09 pm KST]