[11]

My Soulmate

 

Chanyeol told you that he will celebrate his birthday with EXO members and his band mates. You keep wondering why he strongly opposed your attendance to come along. He said that all his friends are guys and you will be the only girl there. Usually, he didn’t mind it. As long as he’s with her, he said that it’s okay to follow him everywhere BUT why today is different ?  You keep playing a pen on the table while your mind keeps on searching the answer why he strongly rejected you to come along. Xiumin will be there.. usually, chanyeol will say ‘xiumin will be there, so come along ! ‘ whats going on today ? well,you didn’t ask him directly why since he said that he’s in a hurry. Chanyeol has his own privacy, just like you. When it comes to thing that he didn’t want to talk about with you, you wont force him.

Once your pen fell on the floor, some memories you had with chanyeol in his last year birthday hit you.

 

“ since today we made a cake together and mainly the one who worked for it was ME . “ chanyeol pressed his tone when he said me.

“ so, I’ll wait for your ownself handmade cake next birthday “ he added, didn’t really care that you are pouting because of his request.

“ psh.. I can make it chanyeol.. “ he keeps on teasing you that you cant make cake by yourself that you feel offended by his words. You can make it but chanyeol keeps on getting on your way that it looks like he did all the things by himself.

“ okay then, I am anticipating your cake for my next birthday “ he stopped himself for taking some part of the cakes. His big eyes looking at you who sat across the table with his usual cheerful smile.

“ sure ! “ you stuck your tongue to him before filled your mouth with the cake.

 

Chanyeol had a great party. Luhan annoyed him well on the party, Xiumin more. It’s been few weeks they hadn’t meet each other since chanyeol keeps on leaving his class once it finished. He didn’t want to meet his friends, yet. His condition isn’t really in the best condition these days. He felt so tired while unlocking the door. He just stepped in when he recognized your shoes. His step is getting faster to check whether you are inside or not. He missed you so bad. His heart is beating so fast when his steps turned in to a bit running, searching for you. There he saw you laid your head on the table with a cake proudly placed in front of you. He walked slowly closer to you, afraid that he will make some noises that might wake you up. He bent right in front of you and got rid some strains of your hair which covered your face. You are still sleeping , peacefully. He admired your beautiful face under the dim light in the living room. He realized his heart is beating faster because of you. He knew what has been troubling his mind all these years are all his thought of you. He knew exactly he has to say goodbye to you. He knew that goodbye is so near for you both. All the promises he ever made to you wont give him any chance to confess his feelings to you. He is too loyal to his words.

“ do you think I can impress him ? “ you asked while looking at the mirror.

“ sure you will do “ chanyeol smiled at his artwork on your body. These days he loves styling and once you asked him to help you choosing what to wear for xiumin’s birthday, actually he felt angry but he knew exactly what kinda reward awaited for him if he helped you, so he gladly did.

You face him.

“ thank you chanyeol.. “ you smiled.

That’s it. That’s the reward he’s been waiting for. You shyly standing in front of him with your new appearance and thanking him. Even if he knew that you acted shyly not because he stood there watching you with your new style but just because you are too shy to wear a new thing you never worn before. He satisfied with it, with your expressions and words. He lives with it, treasures it like a maniac.

“ sure! Let’s go.. “ he took you by your shoulder, keeping you closer to him.

He never regretted it. 

 

 

 

 

[130908 11thchap 02.46 pm KST]