[17]

My Soulmate

 

 

You drunk and choose to back to the apartment instead of going back home. You unlocked the door and walked straightly to chanyeol’s bed. No. It’s your bed now since chanyeol wont going back here. You laid your body when suddenly your eyes caught a huge teddy bear stood in the corner of the room. You smirked and sighed ‘that teddy bear is still here.. ‘ then walked to where it stood.  You stared to its eyes while crawling to its feet ready to place your body there. This teddy bear is big and when you say it’s big, it really is. Its head reached the roof of his room.

[]

Chanyeol is lying his body on his bed, rolling left then right when his phone still there in the corner of his bed. He is being playful by himself. He wanted to call you, asked whether everything is okay and according to plan. Lay and friends just left his room after messed his room by doing games, playing music and keep on telling him that break up means another chapter for his life. He just nod and keep telling em that he is okay. He wondered what others said to you but more than that.. he just missed your voice.

“ Chanyeol.. “

Once he heard his mom voice, his long arms makes it way to grab his phone as quick as possible then he took a peek to his mom when his lips still covered by his soft bed

“ what mo—m “

His voice is barely heard because it is pressed by the cotton under his lips. His mom curved a smile on her face and walked to him, slowly took a seat on his bed.

“ are you okay ? “ her hands his head now. He just nodded under her touch. He kept his phone on his hands tightly, afraid that his mom going to snatch it away from him.

“ I heard things like ‘everything’s going to be okay’, ‘you can meet another girls’ , ‘ don’t be too sad’ what does that mean ? “ his mom bluntly asking, she just had no idea how hard it is for him to bring the girl that he really likes then marry with her. If he really had someone in mind, she wont make things hard on him by arranging a marriage with someone who he hadn’t been in love before.

“ nothing. They just played around with those words “ he forced a chuckle. He was swallowing hard, once his mom asked him.

“ are you ready for tomorrow ? “

Chanyeol nodded, he knows well what will happen tomorrow. He still hide his face on his bed. His mom lean in to his soft hair, peck his upper head.

“ mom loves you.. “ she mumbled. Chanyeol nodded, he knows it. He knows it so he wont make her worried more about him, he knows it so he wanted to grant her only wish she ever made bluntly in front of him. He knows it, so he will prepare his best for tomorrow’s meeting. Including wrap all his feelings for you.  

 

[131012 17thchap 03.45pm KST]