[20]

My Soulmate

 

Chanyeol had no idea what’s just gotten into him. His mind just keep on forcing him to say ‘ marry me’ from the time he held your hands. He is in his car now, going to make his way to his home. Actually, he loves to just stay with your family in the hospital but after he proposed to you, he just afraid to make things uncomfortable to you. He left after saying that you can think about what to answer then kissed your forehead softly, mumbled a good night then left.

Chanyeol keeps on scolding himself all the way back home. He felt like he ate all of his words and his wills from all the five years he had with you. But he believed that there’s no way to turn back now. He wants you to be with him for his whole life time. He doesn’t care whether he slurped his own saliva back or anything but once he confirmed himself that xiumin wont choose you over hye min. He knows that no one can give you happiness beside him. He could be so confident about himself. Xiumin has retreated from your way by clearly building the line. He gave up on getting you closer to xiumin because he believe that he cant do it then he brought all his braveness to knock on your heart and show you that he is the only one who cares for you. He wished that you can see it through his eyes, his words, his acts, his everything in front of you. He believed that you know him the best and there’s no flaw on his way of talking to you few minutes ago. Now things left on his mind is only how to tell his mom that he already has someone in his mind to marry with and asked her forgiveness about didn't attend the meeting today. He took a slight look to his phone in the passenger seat beside him. One weird thing came cross his mind. How could his mother didn’t call him even for once ?

[]

You can’t stop thinking about chanyeol words to you. The words keep echoing in your mind. Chanyeol has paid the hospital bills. Hyunwoo is sleeping soundly on his vip rooms, all booked and paid by chanyeol for you, for your family.

“ where is chanyeol, jin hee ? “ your mom turned her eyes right and left, searching for chanyeol’s figure.

You snapped back into reality “ he is back home, mom “ you smiled looking at your mom while she also is smiling, walking closer to you. She took a seat beside you.

“ been a long time since last time chanyeol met us and he gained some weight “, she giggled. You also giggled because of your mom’s unpredictable comment about chanyeol.

“ I guess so .. “ you still keep some smiles crept on your face.

“ something bothered your mind ? “ suddenly your mom moved some of  your hair behind your ear, caressed your cheek. “ I have looked at you for some moments before deciding to talk with you “, she smiled.

“ chanyeol proposed to me “ your voice almost cant be heard by anyone, but your mom caught it fast once it sliped outta your lips.

“ then it’s good.. what’s troubling you ? “ she asked, concerned.

“ He proposed to me even when he knew that I like somebody else, Mom. “ your answer even succeed at making your mom widened her eyes. Your mom was never heard any other guys close to you since you only brought chanyeol to your house and introduce him as your boyfriend.

“ but we know that that guy would never ever gave me a chance to love him or to be with him.. “ you played your fingers while looking down, this is the first time you talked about relationship problem with your mom. When usually, chanyeol is always there for you to comfort you whenever you had relationship problem, whenever you had it with your friends, xiumin or someone else, you will always run to him, talk to him and solve everything with him. He is your best bestfriend.

“ now that he proposed to me, I felt like I will hurt him if I receive it and I will look like an easy girl to him, I feel that he will look bad at me.. I .. “

“ Jin Hee ya .. “ your mom your cheeks again, cut your words.

“ does he look like a guy that will think bad of you ? “ she asked. You shook your head.

“ does he always make you feel uncomfortable ? “ she asked then you shook your head again added “ never, mom.. “ you giggled. Even when you are thinking about the bad times you had with him. When he shouted to you to leave his room and the fact that you still stood there for him is a proof to you that he never made you feel uncomfortable by his acts toward you. You know that he will back to you whatever happened to both of you.

“ do you like him ? “ she asked, you hesitated a bit. You have no idea whether the feeling you have to him can be a decision for you to accept his proposal.

“ well mom, I like him but I have no idea whether this feeling is enough to make me accept his proposal. I am afraid I will hurt him.. “ you looked down.

“ I am afraid If I do accept him, he will think of himself as the substitution since there is no way I can be with the guy I like “

Your mom still put a comforting smile on her face then she brought your head to her embrace, you laid your body comfortably glued to your mom, even nuzzled. You did the same as your mom by put your arms around her waist. She managed to your hair slowly and smiled before letting the words outta her lips.

“ do you think chanyeol has no idea about this thought ? “ your mom mumbled. You let the silence remains. Why wouldnt he know ? he is always with you. He should know that if you accept his proposal and in another situation is he knows, you both know, that xiumin will propose to Hye Min. 

“ if he able to let the propose go, it means he has calculated what might happened to his feelings at front. Why don’t you try to tell him what’s on your mind ? “ your mom let you go then cupped your face.

“ mom have no idea whether your feelings now toward him is a love or not, honey.. “ your mom’s thumb your cheeks then caught your eyes again.

“ but mom believes chanyeol loves you, well some people say that women loves to be loved, well who wont anyway ? “ your mom giggled “ believe it or not, love comes like water flows. At least you know chanyeol and chanyeol loves you and it’s not like you don’t like him. It’s okay for mom if you asked him to make things work between you two.. it’s not like you have bad things planned behind what you felt for chanyeol “ She placed you on her embrace again.

“ we, you and mom and the whole family, know how rich chanyeol family is. Mom never aimed for their money and mom guessed you too.. the whole family know how your relationship with chanyeol is and keep it as secret because it’s still just young relationship, there may be broke up and things, as you said after we met with chanyeol that day and you plead not to tell anyone about that and we did. We just want you to be happy, honey.. We just want you to be happy.. “ 

 

 

 

 

 

[131030 20thchap 03.21pm KST]