[1]

My Soulmate

 

Chanyeol can hear some steps toward his door. He straighten his position from lying down to the bed pillows, ready to greet a figure that he already waited like these 15 minutes. Once the door opened, he saw you. Yes, you are Lee Jin Hee, the girl who got called by chanyeol few 15minutes ago.

“ are you okay ? “

you asked as you walking closer to his bed sheet. You let your bag and jacket fell on the way. Your focus can get nowhere but him. You sat slowly beside him, scanning his pale face. He is definitely not okay. You placed back of your hand on his forehead. Feel like boiling water. So hot.

“ are you not going to go to hospital again this time ? “

You asked worriedly since he always refused to go to hospital whenever he is sick. He’s just like you, have some bad experience with hospital.

“ I will be jus—“

“ Please “ you cut him off.

He raised one of his eyebrows, confused. He knew exactly how you don’t like the hospital just like him that’s why you both will just never go to hospital when you know one of you is sick. You noticed his confusion that you let out a small sigh.

“ cmon yeol.. we already in our yo now.. I wonder if I had to send or have to be in hospital in the future.. “ you just think that you have to face the fear else you will just useless in the future if the things around you started to related with hospital. 

“ but I.. “ he doubted.

“ you’ll be okay.. you said that you will be okay right as long as I am with you ? “ you started to eyeing him, questioning. He smiled hearing your words then nodded.

“ with you ? “ he raised his tone means he’s excited to go with you.

“ sure , cmon prepare yourself “  You rolled your eyes as you started to move from his side towards your bag and jacket on the floor.

Suddenly your phone is ringing. A familiar tone is ringing from your phone, a SO familiar tone for you and chanyeol. Once he heard your phone ringing, he is looking at you, waiting for your eyes to meet his.  You took a glance to see Chanyeol before you pick your phone, he is smiling to you then took the blanket covered his body.

The familiar ringtone for you both… it must be Xiumin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

130806 1st chap 00:24 KST ]