[10]

My Soulmate

 

Chanyeol offered you a glass of water. He looks at your swollen eyes. His heart isn’t at ease as your heart keeps on quavering because of the scene you just witnessed. It’s not a rare scene if a couple did a kiss, something natural. It became weird and wrong since you had a pretty long feeling towards the boy of the couple, xiumin. You believed it that xiumin is your soulmate. You knew him from a long time ago. There are so many sweet scenes and memories of you and him before you both separated for a year. He moved out when you hadn’t confessed your feelings to him. How you have high hopes that he would confess to you back then.

“ are you okay ? “ Chanyeol talked like whisper beside you. His hand hang over you shoulder so he could keep you close beside him.

You nodded. You are not okay but you feel better, that’s the fact. He tapped the place he laid on his hand on your shoulder.

“ let’s do better next time.. “ he smiled. He just wanted to make sure that he’d do better eventho he isn’t sure anymore whether to get you closer to xiumin or not. He wanted to take you with him all the time. He looked at your a bit messed up face.

“  stop crying.. you will look bad “ he bent down in front of you with his hands cupped your face. His thumbs moving to wipe some tears around your  wet eyes.

“ I believe that xiumin is my soulmate.. “ you muttered some words, still sobbing . He heard you, a bit surprised.

He smiled, “ ah really ? “ he asked, making sure. You nodded endlessly. You have a childish thought that as far as the one you love still hasn’t married to anyone, he/she might be your soulmate. Still ‘might’ be your soulmate. That’s how you keep your heart beating crazily for xiumin.

“ I met him since we were children and the way he treat me still no difference.. “ you still looking at the ground, cant see chanyeol’s eyes.

“ then….”  he took a place beside you again “it’s okay to keep on believing those words I guess… “ he added while keeping your body close to him by holding your shoulder.

“ if that means, you will feel better.. “ he added and smiled.

This is the first time you tell others about what’s on your mind and surprisingly the other part is understanding your heart, easily and not making fun of it.

“ you didn’t find this funny ? “ you asked, glancing to him, a bit. He never let go off his eyes on you then shook his head.

“ no. “ he smiled. “ you did find it funny ? “ he asked, questioning. You pretty shy at answering his question because you actually found it funny, silly in your age. You didn’t let out any answers, he ruffled your hair.

“ don’t be sad anymore, you might be right that he is your soulmate “ he smiled at you.

All the time he held you beside him while placing his hand on your shoulder, he realized that even the night can grow colder. He took off his tuxedo and placed it around you.

“ outside like this, you might get cold “

After he put his tuxedo on you, he almost left you but stopped right when you caught him by his wrist.

“ thank you “ you muttered him the words and your eyes can get nowhere but the ground. He didn’t think about leaving you alone, he believed that you need your own time. Once you stopped him, he realized that may be you don’t then he decided to walk back to you, he pulled your head gentle on to him. He stood right in front of you as you laid your head on his shirt. He your hair gently.

“ do you want to come in now? “ he asked after he keep you like that for some minutes. 

 

 

 

[130903 10thchap 04.46 pm KST]