[21]

My Soulmate

 

 

Your mom asked you to go back home and you choose to go to the apartment. You unlocked the door then widened your eyes once you realized there’s a pair of chanyeol’s shoes there. You almost slipped on the corridor because you are in a rush to go the living room. There you stooped. You see chanyeol is letting his body lay on the sofa. You are walking closer to him. He still wears the outfit he wore yesterday. He is sleeping like a boss who hasn’t got home for few weeks. He still with his socks on and his plain white hem. His tuxedo is hanging on the sofa. You put your bag on the floor and walked closer to him, slowly, afraid that you will make any sounds which can disturb his sleep. You just had no idea as walking closer to him, your smile began to grow wide. You smiled as you managed to see his whole face. You take off his shocks slowly then put it on the basket near the washing machine and back with a bowl full of tap water with a small towel in it. Okay, this is the first time you did it to him. Washing his feet.

Chanyeol felt his feet are getting colder that he started to flinch a bit. Once you realized he woken up you hold his feet.

“ ya, don’t move “ you tried to sound cold.

Chanyeol brought his back up with help of his elbows so he can see you there washing his feet. He felt his body getting warm up to his cheek. He was totally surprised that you were there.

“ w – when did you coming ? “ he asked as he rubbed his temple.

“ 10 minutes ago ? “ you washed his other foot now. He did say nothing until you finished washing his feet. He straighten his position once you went to the wastafel to remove the water and clean the bowl. You back to the living room while chanyeol is already sit on the sofa, facing the table in front him. He wanted to flip his body up and down then jump around because you washed his feet. He is so happy. Your presence from the kitchen took his full attention. He moved a bit to free a space on the sofa beside him. You sat there naturally and put cookies you made two days ago. You wish that the taste still good tho.

“ you haven’t eaten yet right ? eat this first.. “ you pushed the plate a lil closer to chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded endlessly then took some. He ate it then made a weird expression. You raised one of your eyebrows. It must be tasted bad now

“ Do you want me to cook something for y-- ? “

“ NO “ he firmly hold your wrist when you almost leave him to the kitchen. You look at him only to look at his smile painted widely on his face.

“ this tastes really good ! “ he exclaimed and pulled you a lil so you back to your seat.

“ don’t go anywhere please.. “ he muttered as he munched the cookies.

He freed your wrist as his hands take another pajeon slice from the plate and keep on munching it enthusiastically . You watched as he keeps on taking another bite. You felt so happy that you can see his whole expression as you eating. Slowly your body felt warmed up then you took a bite as well.

“ why do you come here ? “

He stopped as you asked him the question. He took a glass of water beside the plate then cleared his throat with it.

“ because of my yesterday’s proposal.. “

Now you felt something stuck in your throat that you coughed a bit then you take his glass and gliding some water through it.

“ are you okay ? “ he asked as he placed a hand on your back and tap it slowly.  You only nodded as an answer. Somehow an awkward silence wrapped between you.

“ I… am not coming here to ask for your answer now.. “ he looked uneasy , “ I just want you to keep thinking about it so you couldn’t think that I m kidding .. “ He tried to steal your attention by looking right into your eyes.

You can see right there his adam apples bobbing up and down then his eyes blinking sometimes in a few seconds means he wanted to tell you something but keep on hesitating that he flipped his body to rest his back on the sofa board. He felt uneasy, excited as the same time but you, kinda sure that you still haven’t settled your own feelings yet and found it unfair for him if you suddenly say yes to his proposal. You laid your back right beside him, he had no idea that you did the same until your shoulder brushed his. He looked to you only to be greeted by your side perfect feature. He loves to see your jawline, your eyelashes, your nose and cheek from the side. You are so unfairly perfect just from your side feature for him, well he wishes deep down inside no other guys found you attractive like him.

“ so.. I .. “ suddenly you moved your eyes to him. Well, you kinda surprised that you found him staring at you. He blinked, pretended that he didn’t stare at you for too long. This is the first time you felt your heart beating too fast beside him, this close.

“ don’t know what should I do to you, yeol.. “

Your face softened as you let the words slip your lips. You really wish that chanyeol wouldn’t get misunderstood your words. Strangely he placed his head on your shoulder, took your arm and play with the back of your hand by drawing some invisible circles.

“ please continue your words.. “ he plead. He knows there are further words you are going to tell him. He kept you close to him so you can feel at ease while letting those out. Like what he always does to let you comfortably spill what you wanted to say about your feelings, about xiumin back then.

“ I think I haven’t settled things right with my heart, I am afraid I will hurt you.. “

“ time will settle your heart, I have kept this feeling for so damn long jin hee.. so you should know how much you ve hurt me.. “ he muttered but didn’t take time to look at you. Actually you wanted to ask him about how long he had been hiding his feelings from you and how could you have no idea about it at all as you scolded yourself. He’s right may be you ve hurt him for so damn long.

“ But you said that you are going to have an arranged marriage.. what will your parents think about me who suddenly budge…”

“ .. the arranged marriage has been called off.. “ he cut you. You took a glance to see his face but he keeps on playing with your hand and didn’t even lift up his face to see you. You can feel that his body a bit moving because of his quiet chuckles.

“ anything’s funny ? “ you asked as he nodded his head.

“ I think, we are fated to be together “ he lift up his head then looked at your confused face. He smiled a bit before laying his head on your shoulder, again.

“ I was wondering why mom didn’t scold me for not coming on to the arranged meeting when I got home she told me that she explained everything in the morning about the other part who couldn’t come. But then she said that the girl wanted to continue her study and asked the marriage to be delayed but you know my mom, she decided to search for another girl.. “

His voice played well in high and low tone means his excited condition while telling the story.

“ then I tell her, I have someone in my mind. I am going to marry her. “

He stopped playing circles on your back hand then slowly filled spaces between your fingers with his.

“ I know, I only want to marry you.. I am sorry.. “ he lowered the ‘sorry’ part.

“ I am sorry I couldnt fulfill my promise to working my hard to get hyung’s heart for you.., it’s just too hard for me.. I know a month earlier back then that hyung just broke up with his previous girl before dating Hye Min. I am sorry ... “ he hung his head low. He left your hand.

You are pretty shocked with his confession. This is the first time you heard it from him. Strangely you didn’t feel angry because of his act, the first thing which came to your mind is.. he tried to save you from xiumin.  You didn’t say anywords.

Suddenly you felt your cheeks cold. He cupped your face then turned it a bit to face him. You looked at his eyes, directly.

“ you are angry, aren’t you ? “ he asked as he tried to find the answers through your eyes. He still cupped your face so you couldn’t escape his eyes. You shook your head a bit.

“ no, yeol.. “

You thought that after you answer it he will just let you off but no. He still cupped your face then asked you another question.

“ why ? “

You felt your heart jump down low to the ground. You hurriedly placed your hands on his hands then released your face. You looked down.

“ I don’t know.. “

Well, you really don’t know. Chanyeol’s yesterday confession and what he just did to you drives you crazy. You felt like you really have no idea about your own self.

Suddenly he moved from where he sat. He knelt down in front of you then took your hands on your lap now that you have straighten the way you sit.

“ I wont be hurt anymore with you by myside. please just marry me.. I promise I will make you happy.. they said love could grow slowly. Just stay with me.. beside me… “ He lift his head up once he finished his line. He was searching for your answer.

“ I .. “ suddenly he stood up from where he knelt. You confused with his sudden act, when you almost let an answer slip outta your lips.

“ I said I came here now not for your answer but I ended up forcing you to give your answer like right now.. “ he chuckled, standing in front of you awkwardly while rubbing his temple.

“ sorry .. “

There you heard him apologizing again. You reached for his left hand which is hang freely beside his thigh when he is standing in front of you. You squeezed it a bit made chanyeol a bit confused with your sudden act. You looked right in to his eyes.

“ why do you keep on saying sorry to me.. ? the one who has to say sorry is me.. “

Yes, you believe in chanyeol’s words that time will settle your heart.

“ I am sorry that I have no idea about your feelings all these times.. “

That It’s only him who can make you happy.

“ I am sorry that I always hurt you “

That Love could grow slowly, may be just like how your heart beats too fast when he was too close to you few minutes before.

“ Please, bear with me “

You smiled as you see chanyeol expressions didn’t change a bit. Suddenly a tear fell to your arms. Did he just crying ?

“ aaaah! I didn’t blink that’s why my eyes got teary .. sigh “ he shrugged things on his eyes with his whole arms. You can only smiling at his acts then stand up right in front of him. Your height only reached his chest, you looked up to him a bit then put your hands around his waist.

“ it’s because your eyes are too big “ you stuck your tongue out. He only looked at your face with his tender expression.

“ I love you, Lee Jin Hee.. “

He leaned in once he finished his line. You closed your eyes once his lips brushed yours. He said it. The line he always wanted to tell you all the times. Finally, he said it. He broke the kiss then brushed your cheek with his thumb.

“ do you think we are soulmate, chanyeol ? “ you asked him as your heart cant stop pumping hard now. You felt your body is all warm. You felt you are getting all weak but you managed to stand thanks to your arms which are around chanyeol’s wrist. Chanyeol not taken a back by your question. He still find it interesting, the fact that the arranged marriage was getting called off. He believed that you are his fate and totally sure that you are his soulmate like how you used to believe that xiumin is your soulmate back then, at least in his thought.

“ I am sure, we are.  “ he smiled then leaned in for another kiss on your lips.

 

 

 

 

[131031 21stchap 10.54am KST]

END! yay ! finally an end. I know i m not really good creating an ending lol. well at lest i v finished what i ve started. I am thinking about continuing I like your story, Author !this story but well, i want to create another chanyeol story since I really fall for him too deep that i might go crazy because of him lols. anyway, thanks for subscribing and please do leave any comments so this story wont look like a graveyard lols. thank chu.