[15]

My Soulmate

 

You are with another exo members in the collage hallway. Some of them are talking about collage stuffs while some of them (including you) playing online game battling each other through phones. 

“ damn I missed it ! “ you can hear xiumin cursed beside you.

“ you didn’t miss it hyung .. “ Sehun chuckled.

“ you didn’t miss it, I stole it from you “ you simply .

You played with sehun, xiumin and chen.  You completed the mission first then xiumin followed by sehun and chen. Chen and Sehun laughing together.

 “ I don’t wanna play with you Jin Hee .. “ xiumin closed the game and opened another game, “ I felt humiliated “ he added. Chen and Sehun even laughing louder.

“ ya.. “ xiumin pretended like he is going to punch them that Chen and Sehun running away to another group.

“ I bet you cant win this from me jin hee.. “ His focused on his phone. You just ‘tch’ed him, you don’t wanna be provoked. Xiumin is still the same, whenever he played a game with you and he lost, he will tell you that he didn’t wanna play with you but then he’ll find another game then challenge you. You took a peek at his phone, well the game is kinda unfamiliar for you that you keep on nudging your body close to him and watching while he’s playing the game.

Your eyes, wandering around. If it’s as planned, chanyeol should come around here. Recalling the last memory you had with him in the apartment you had no idea whether he will come today or no.

 

“ so the day after tomorrow, we will awkwardly greeting each other  in the hallway “ you said as you grabbed some books. Chanyeol smiled, amazed at how far you think about this break up. Although he felt sad, he still could smile because of your cute and adorable acts.  You afraid that their friends will think bad about him because of the break up between him and you.

“ let me tell them that the one who broke you up is me.. “ you said while keep on moving your hands placing his books on the box. “ well, it wont hurt your pride right ? “ you look at him who is busy looking at the books scattered. He relieved that you didn’t manage to see him while staring for so long at your face.

“ I am okay tho.. “  he coughed abit.

“ so, I’ll say that we come to a decision to break up.. “ you imagined things while moving your hands as you explained things. Chanyeol is too absorbed in your explanation like listening to his professor in his favorite subject. “ but if any of them then came up and keep on asking why what and being annoying then I’ll say that you actually proposed to me but I reject you and I’ll become all selfish and.. “ you looked at chanyeol who fixated his eyes on you “ … I’ll be the badass on their eyes as long as you can stay cool with them “ you smiled. Another part of you sad as well and wished that no one will be so annoying on the day you revealed your break up with chanyeol.

“ you don’t have to do that way tho … “ he looked at you, assuring. You shook your head.

“ no.. I have to.. what if finally they know that you are going to get married .. they’ll see you bad, wont they ? “ you ready to close the box.

“ should I help you explain things ? “ he searched for your eyes. You shook your head again.

“ no no no.. we can ruin things.. “

“ you mean, I can ruin things ? “ he rolled his eyes while emphasizing the word ‘I’. You giggled.

“ No.. “ you caught his hand which stay freely on the stack of book in front of him then caressed it, tried to assure him that you believe he wont ruin things.

 

 

Xiumin just finished showing you how to play the new game well by breaking his previous high scores. You just smiled at him when suddenly you see chanyeol walking coolly passing all of you with a really slow speed. It is !

“ oh hi chanyeol ~ “ you casually greeting him. He pretended to search for your voice then he caught you sat beside xiumin.

“ oh hi.. “ he casually waving his hand as well then looking at all of his friends around you. All of them are here with you. Actually he’s worried about you, will you be okay while explaining things to them .

“ I need to go now.. gotta thing to do. “ he talked as if someone asked him to stay. After he said it all, he left. The situation became so quiet. Did we do well ? is a question that played on both of you and chanyeol’s minds. And to recall the scene just happened, it really was awkward.

All of the eyes now looking at you, including xiumin’s. The scattered exo members now slowly but sure walking towards you. Sensing there’s something up between you and chanyeol. Now they are all formed a circle with you also in the line. They started to sit along, ready to listen.

“ so.. that was so … “ baekhyun started the line, “ awkward. “

You just let a ‘hehe’ slip outta your lips.

“ are you guys.. “ sehun hesitantly asking “ fighting ? “ he added.

“ we are just broke up .. “ you rubbed your nape. You really wish you can do it smoothly and no one become so annoying to know the real reason of breaking up.  

“ WHAT ?? WHY ? “almost all of them said in unison, except xiumin, luhan and kris, the elders. They tried to process everything and not to be so impulsive.

“ after along time of discussing, we came to this decision.. it’s kinda.. “ you paused a bit to dramatize the situation, “ … difficult. “ you rubbed your nape then put a slight smile.

“ awww… our jin hee… “ baekhyun came and hugged you softly.

“ should you just date me instead ? “ he tried to crack a joke when suddenly suho playfully hit his head.

“ since it’s hard for you both, don’t you think we need to comfort chanyeol as well ? “ lay asked. “ I will go to chanyeol.. “ lay took his bag. He came closer to you before leaving. His hands traveled around your back and shoulder. He hugged you and whispered “ it seems like a big problem .. it’ll be better if I can see you with him until you both grow old tho.. you’ll get better.. “ he patted your back a bit, broke the hug ,  waved his hands then leaving. Baekhyun, Kai , Tao and chen asked for your permission after to follow Lay. Sehun, Suho, Kris, Luhan and Xiumin are still there with you. They sat there calmly and quietly.

“ I .. will … take my permission then .. “ you stood up, began to feel uncomfortable.

“ where will you go noona ? “ sehun stood up following you.

“ well, I need some….. fresh air ? “ you faked a giggle.

“ I’ll be with you.. “ Sehun took his bag and walked closer to you.

“ ah you don’t.. “ you almost reject sehun’s offer when suddenly xiumin took you by your wrist.

“ I need to have a private talk with her, I’ll go with her “ as he dragged you along with him.

 

 

[131002 15thchap 01.41 am KST]