[16]

My Soulmate

 

Xiumin dragged you. His grip on your wrist is a bit tight that you flinched a bit. He dragged you with him to the backyard of the collage which really is a quiet place to talk about something private. He released you from his grip. Xiumin’s eyes wandering here and there. Here he is.. the one who would make you annoyed because of your breaking up issue.

“ what is it ? “ you asked bluntly and tried your best to spread your smile.

“ why suddenly a breaking up ? since when ? why ? “ he bombarded you with questions. You tried to calm yourself, prepared all the lines you had been arranged two days ago.

“ simply because we don’t think our relationship can work for long.. “

“ why ? “

“ that’s it “

“ I mean.. why suddenly thinking about relationship working for long ? you have a fight with him ? from the time we met in the café? “ he paused, “ could it be.. because of me ? “ he hesitantly asking.

You shook your head immediately.

“ no no no there is no such a thing.. “ you smiled.

“ then why ? 5 years isn’t a short time, jin hee.. “

“ not a long time too.. “ you simply mumbled.

“ he proposed to me.. “ you hesitantly adding. “ but I reject him. “

Xiumin still stood in front of you, signaling a ‘why?’ through his expression.

“ I think I don’t really like him.. “ as if you answered his expression. His eyes widened a bit but then calmed as fast as possible. His heart clenched. He remembered it clearly how you loved him back then.. he gulped. He felt bad if you really still have those tingling feelings on him. He thought that you really had forgotten him and dated chanyeol.

“ I … “ he started to speak.

“ am thinking about marrying Hye Min once I graduated.. “

His words tried to tell you that he already has someone in his mind to spend his whole life with. You got his message clearly through his words.

“ woah .. “ you pretended to be surprised then rolled your eyes.

“ I have told you many times it s not because of you.. no.. “ you forced a laugh. He clearly rejected you. You felt like crying that you took your phone from your pocket and pretended to open your inbox message. You read some random messages then asked permission to xiumin , told him that you really need to leave. You left him alone. You really want to run and disappear from his sight as fast as possible. Xiumin still tried to get your feeling through your back which displayed well in front of him which slowly disappeared from his sight.

[]

You sobbed hard, alone in chanyeol’s  apartment which became yours since the day he left. You cried your lungs out. Finally Xiumin stated it. The words you don’t want to hear the most. The words about his future, the words which clearly painted a line between you both. The words which clearly tried to remind you that he already has someone in his mind who cant be replaced .

 

“ this will calm your heart, trust me.. “ chanyeol passed you a cup.

You sipped it. Hot Choco. Strangely his words is true. Everytime it gliding through your throat and walked around your system, you felt incredibly better. After that time, he always took you to any cafes or even made it himself for you whenever you feel bad.

 

 

You rushed to your door, wearing the slippers then run into the café near your house. The place where you once taken by chanyeol there after being xiumin’s stalker. You ordered hot choco for you while sitting at the same spot you ever sat with chanyeol. You packed so many memories with chanyeol here. This place is almost always became his favorite place for everything he did. Whenever you feel bad and he has no pack of hot choco ingredients left at home, he will take you here. His first birthday party with you was happened here, also the first time you claimed him as your boyfriend. This place surely has so many memories. Including the first time you saw xiumin kissed a girl.

“ here you are miss.. “

You nodded once it served in front of you , “ thank you “ you smiled. You hurriedly take a sip to make you feel better and it does. This place is strangely quiet whenever you came here that you can feel peace. The wind always blows nicely here like always tried to carry away your bad feelings.

“ how is it ? better ? “

Suddenly you heard chanyeol’s voice around that you turned your head to the left and right. There’s no chanyeol. You blinked and shook your head slowly, wondered why you hearing things ? You moved the cup a bit away so you can place your head on the table while looking through the window in front of you.

 

“ I just heard that xiumin broke up with Hana a month ago.. “ you said while chanyeol still playfully playing with his straw. Hana got an arranged marriage which cant be avoided eventho she loves xiumin so much. Her parents came by themselves to take her back to Japan. Xiumin and Hana had their serious talks then they decided to cut their relationships. Their almost one year relationship ended a month ago.

“ I know.. “ Chanyeol surely knows. He knows even before you told this to him. He heard it at an exact a month ago when Xiumin looks so incredibly messed up and choose to have his own time by travelling alone. Not all of exo members know about it since at that time it’s only chanyeol and luhan who happened to have idea to mess xiumin’s place, when xiumin and Hana had their talks.

“ what should we do now ? “ you asked anxiously.

He really didn’t want to think about any ideas which can let you go from him, but he really found it unfair. At the end he hesitantly asked,“ should we break up ? “ he tried to hide his nervousness and unsecure feelings by biting his straw.

“ trring trriing “

The sounds signaled that new customer is entering the café.

Chanyeol eyes widened as he saw xiumin entered the same café with another girl who he hasn’t ever met before. He straighten his position. You looked at chanyeol confusedly but keep your eyes on him.

“ oh hi chanyeol ! “ xiumin greeted. Once you heard xiumin’s voice, you turned your face towards his direction. “ oh hi jin hee !! “ he also greeted you and tapped your shoulder lightly.

“ ah ! let me introduce you.. this is Hye Min… “ he smiled while shyly gesturing his hands in a very polite way to the girl beside him. His face is brightly white with tint pink shades which clearly could be seen through his cheeks. He is… happy. 

 

 

[131011 16thchap 04.15pm KST]