[2]

My Soulmate

 

 

You knocked the door, tried to calm your crazily beating heartbeat. You are right in front of xiumin’s door.

 

“ Jin Hee yaaa~ come hurry !! I need heeellpppp “

“ what ? “ you asked calmly when your heart is beating like crazy. Xiumin. It’s Xiumin, he’s calling you after a week passed no call and no hang out.

“ Just cooooooooooooooooooooome please~~~ “ he is nagging. Does he has the idea that you will never leave him once he called you like now ?

“ got it.. wait a min.. “ you hang the phone and started to wear your jacket then hang your bag on your shoulder, walking towards Chanyeol’s bed.

“ yeol.. I wont be long “ you fix the blanket on him, he is looking at you with his big eyes, nodded like a child.

“ Sorry, I can’t drive you there “ he said cutely, smiled to you.

“ it’s okay .. “ you smiled at him then kissed his forehead.

“ I am going… “ you rushed to his door before he managed to say be careful to you.

 

 

“ Jin Hee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are coming, hurry hurry… “ Xiumin took you by his shoulder once he saw you stood right in front of door. He took your bag and jacket, placed it not too far from his only sofa.

“ come sit here “ He asked, patted a place right beside him in front of the sofa. Both of you sat on the floor just to be comfortable with PC in front of you.

“ here it’s … jjan ! “

He clicked a dot exe which turn the whole PC screen turn in to some cute pinks color with some kitty in it.

“ my latest easy game for individual project !! “ he introduced it proudly with his sparkling eyes.

“ this is awesome.. xiumin “ you still immersed in to the graphic he used for the game.

“ ehem.. thank you.. “ he cleared his throat.

“ so I want you to try first.. “

“ r -- really ?? “ you widened your eyes.

“ well, you always be the 1st one if it is testing the user friendliness of the game made by me I guess.. ? “ he walked to his refrigerator.

“ cola ? “ he asked then you nodded. He took a 300 ml bottle of cola with 2 glasses, placed it not too far from you then he laid himself on the sofa behind you. You still immersed in to the game. Softly but you can hear his stomach growled. You turned your face to him, felt a bit angry.

“ oops “ is all that came from his lips.

“ how many days you skipped dinner ? “ you raised your tone.

He only smiled then slowly sat on the sofa, looking at the ground. He has no guts to see you right in your eyes. You stood up, walked towards his refrigerator. You can find some vegetables, egg and ramyeon. You made things for him. You know that he always skipped his dinner (not only dinner) whenever it comes to games. He walked to the kitchen’s door, looking at your back while you are still busy with knive, stove and stuffs. He just had no idea that you already finished your business there.

“ you don’t have to do that tho.. “ he felt bad when he looked at the busy you.

“ come here.. “ you placed all things you did on the dining table. He walked closer to the table, sniffling the air.

“ smells awesomeeee ! “ he took a seat hurriedly as you gave him a plate full of foods.

“ thank you.. “ he smiled to you before he took a bite. His thank you succeed at situating your heart to skip a beat. You carefully took a place in front of him, observing his face which you hadn’t seen for a week. He looks skinnier .

“ Where is Hye Min ? “ you asked still set your eyes on him.

“ She’s busy with her nurse school.. “ he talked with his mouth full of food.

“ She never came here ? “ you asked still eyeing him.

“ Ever.. “ he stopped entering food to his mouth and started to munch.

“ eat slowly.. “ you stood up then looked at the smoke came from the still hot pot in front of you. Suddenly reminds you of chanyeol. You hurriedly walked to your bag and jacket.

“ w why why why ?? “ he asked confused by your sudden movements.

“ I need to go now xiumin a – I will try this game later. Could I ? or just send it through my mail.. okay ? “ You fix your jacket on you then looked at the confused Xiumin in the dining room.

“ I got a promise okay ? “ you said as if you answered what’s on his mind that time. He clearly stated in his mind that you never in a rush like this before whenever he called you here. It’s kind of .. unusual for him.

“ with who ? “ he asked while looking at you hang your bag on your shoulder.

“ Chanyeol.. “ you answered

“ why didn’t you tell me earlier ?? “ he walked in a rush as well now..

“ w – what’s with you ? “ now you got lost with his sudden act.

“ I should drive you there right ?? Chanyeol is one of my best of friend… “ he reached his jacket.

“ n – no ! I will go there my self.. it’s okay.. I have told him that I’ll be late.. “ you lied. He slowly put his jacket once you reject his offer. Chanyeol is your boyfriend, so you both must be need a time only for just you both . That’s what on his mind so he started to put his jacket back to its original place.

“ will you be alright alone at this time ? “

You nodded and smiled, assuring him that nothing to worry about.

“ I am going “ you still put your sweetest smile.

“ please send my greeting to yeols..” he followed you till his door. You faced him, nodded. He hold the door for you and said “ be careful “ before you walked away.

 

 

 

[130806 2ndchap 00:27 am KST]