[7]

My Soulmate

 

Chanyeol is in a great dilemma. He sat in a café, alone. He is the happy virus so he doesn’t want to meet anyone in his condition now. It’s almost two days you aren’t able to meet him. He is all vanished. You came to his apartment but he isn’t there. You waited all night and he didn’t come. You called luhan and xiumin, he isn’t with them. You just tried your best to be a good girlfriend for him, his 5 years old girlfriend.  You planned to meet all EXO members today, well may be chanyeol were there and yeah you are with 11 EXO members in university hall. 11 of them all are coming but you didn’t see chanyeol. Since all of exo members almost attend some different department so whenever they gathered like this, they really will talk about many things. From football until stage performance. Xiumin came to you.

“ are you still fighting with Chanyeol ? “ he softly asked you which made you turned off your game instantly then shook your head.

“ n – no I guess since he embraced me.. “ you answered innocently. Xiumin chuckled.

“ good then “ he smiled.

“ where’s chanyeol ? I didn’t see him .. “ you looked around.

“ ya.. you really aren’t a caring girlfriend huh ? “ he ruffled your hair then turned his face to luhan who’s talking to sehun.

“ ya luhan ! did you happen to see chanyeol ?” he shouted right beside you. All you can do is admiring his milky white skin.

“ what ? no ? “ you can only hear at xiumin’s voice, no idea about what luhan’s answer. He turned his face to you and you are pretty fast at pretending looking at luhan then slowly turned your face to xiumin too then smiled.

“ weird tho.. “ xiumin took his phone.

You kicked a can hard that landed on chanyeol’s head. He turned his face to see from where that can was flying then he saw you there. He turned his face again to the front then wearing his cap. It looks like he didn’t want to be disturbed by anyone, even you. But you wont stop. You are walking towards him with stomping steps.

You stopped in front of him. He didn’t even look up to your face. He only looked to the ground.

“ I don’t want to be seen in the condition like this.. “ he sighed.

You are boiling inside. You knew what just happened to him. He argued with his band mates.

“ why don’t you tell them the truth stupiiiiiiiiid ! “ your hands on your waist now.

He pulled a long sigh, relaxed his shoulder then looked up to your face, surprised that you knew what happened.

“ h – how did you..  “ before he finished his sentence, you took a seat on his right side, so close like pushing him to sit in the edge of the bench. Yes you just wanna lift the mood up. Once you pushed him to the edge, you looked at his face, smiling. He also did the same then you moved a bit to the right giving some spaces between you both.

“ I thought I would never get my good mood back .. “ he chuckled.

“ and it’s all thanks to me “ you smiled proudly which rewarded a lil smack on your head from chanyeol. You both laughing.

“ EXO members told me that I am a happy virus and everyone knows that too.. so it will be bad if suddenly I became a gloomy virus.. “ he chuckled. You amazed at how he really took care of that happy virus nickname.

“ the happy virus just got infected .. “ you giggled.

“ it’s okay happy virus, here I am the super happy virus will always be there to help this happy virus when it got infected by other virus.. “ you added, placed your hand on his back still smiling proudly at yourself.

He looked at you, unbelievable with how high is your confidence but then he placed his right arm around your neck to push you closer to him and you naturally placed your left arm around his neck. The park witnessed how crazy and stupid you both while laughing together under the stars.

You stood up from where you sit. You had the urge to find chanyeol. May be he’s in that state again. It was 2 years ago. You took your bag and tie your hair. Going to leave when suddenly xiumin grabbed your wrist.

“ what’s happening ? “

“ n – nothing I just need to go now.. “ you smiled to him then say bye to all of EXO members.

Yeah .. you need to find chanyeol. You just reached a bus station when suddenly a motorbike stopped right in front of you. It’s xiumin.

“ take that, I’ll take you everywhere you ask me to .. “ then he opened his helmet mirror while passing you another helmet.

“ searching for chanyeol right ? “ he smiled. You took the helmet then sat behind him.

“ hold tight.. “ you did as you told.

Once you hold on to xiumin, you can feel nothing. Only your heart beating faster. Oh yeah.. it’s not a time to treasure your feelings towards xiumin but you need to find chanyeol, the guy who already done much for you in your 5 years relationship with him.

“ do you have a place in mind to go Jin hee ya ~ ? “

 

 

[130824 7thchap 01.09 am KST]