Note

His and Her Circumstances

Lunch time.

Step by step Dara walked up the staircase leading towards the roof. Who could possibly need me? And in such an ominous way…she thought. As she turned to walk up the last flight she saw a figure waiting. The person had their back towards her. Ah, it’s a guy uniform plus with short hair like that, it must be a guy. Why would I be called here though? A confession? No way, this should’ve already been dealt with, but I guess people are just stubborn. But he must be in the same class as me, right? Since it was passed during class…that short Mohawk looks pretty familiar…now where-At that moment the person turned around. AH! It’s Dong Yongbae, isn’t he friends with Jiyong?

“Ah, you’re finally here.” Taeyang said.

“Hi,” Dara said with an awkward wave. She finally reached the top of the staircase. “Did you need to talk to me in private for something?”

He turned so that they were facing each other. “Ah, yes. I wanted to clear some things up with you.”

Dara blinked a few times, “Clear things up? But we don’t really know each other. We haven’t even talked before.”

“Ah, you see that’s the problem. I had thought about talking to you yesterday about this, but I didn’t know if you and Jiyong really became a couple. After seeing you guys this morning there’s no doubt. So, let me state this very clearly. If you are just messing with Jiyong, end it right now.”

Excuse me? Dara thought. “Um…That’s very nice of you to tell me, but-”

“Please just listen. I met Jiyong in middle school and let’s just say he was very different. I’m not sure about the complete details, but I think it may have been about a girl. And because of that he’s never had a girlfriend before, or at least not one that I’ve known about. So my point is, you are the first. So don’t break his heart.” Taeyang stated.

Whoa, really? But he seemed like such a player…? Never had a girlfriend, so I’m the first. “Don’t worry, I won’t,” Dara replied with a smile. “He really hasn’t gone out with anyone?”

“No. Like I said, something happened in his past. A girl hurt him so badly that he never wanted to fall in love. Now that I’ve said that, there is something that is equally, if not more important, that I need to discuss with you.”

“I see,” said Dara. This guy must really care about Jiyong. I have to be really careful about him. He can’t see through my plans.


Feeling someone tap on her shoulder CL turned around to find Jiyong standing near her desk. “Yes?”

“Do you know where Dara is?”

“Already lost your girlfriend?” CL laughed, “But, no. I don’t know where she is. She just told me she had to go somewhere and left.”

Already running away from me? Thought Jiyong. “Ah, I see. Nevermind.”

“Hey Jiyong, have you seen Taeyang?” Daesung asked.

“No, as soon as lunch began he left. He probably went to the restroom or something,” replied Jiyong.

“But lunch break is half over already! How long would it take him to do that?”

One of their classmates came up to them, “You were just asking about Dara, right?” she asked.

“Yeah, why? Do you know where she is?”

A blush formed on the girl’s cheeks, “well, I sit behind her. And there was a note that was addressed to her earlier. And I, um, kind of saw what was written. It’s not because I opened it! It was already partially opened, I swear,” she said as her blush continued to grow. “it said that something about meeting at lunch at the top of the stairs. You know, near the roof?”

“Oh, I see…thanks,” Jiyong said with a grin.

With that gesture, the girl turned completely red and went back to her friends. “Omo! I just talked to him. Lucky!”

CL laughed quietly, “are you going to go find her?”

Jiyong looked down at her and thought it’d probably look bad if I didn’t go look for her after she received such a suspicious not… “No, but I need to take care of something.” He said as he walked toward the classroom door. Right as he was about to place his hand on the door handle, the door opened. He looked up to see who was entering. And he saw the two people he was going to go look for: Dara and Taeyang.

Jiyong’s eyes widened. Why is Taeyang with Dara? And they look like they’re the best of friends. They’re just laughing. What happened?

 

 

A/N: Hello readers! :DDDD Here's the new chapter. Omg I just found the horizontal line button on here!! YAY! \(^o^)/ Yeah, I'm a bit lame...ahahaha xD Thanks so much for reading, commenting, and subscribing. I love reading your guys's comments so please comment! (: Please give me as much feedback as you can, since this is my first time writing, I hope i'm doing a good job *awkwardly smiles*. ANYWAYS hope you enjoy this chapter! :D