Truth

His and Her Circumstances

“Now that I’ve said that, there is something that is equally, if not more important, that I need to discuss with you,” Taeyang said.

“I see,” said Dara. This guy must really care about Jiyong. I have to be really careful about him. He can’t see through my plans.

“The thing is,” Taeyang started out, “Jiyong might have the wrong idea about you.”

Huh? “What do you mean?”

Taeyang scratched the back of his head, “You see, Jiyong thinks that you did something horrible to me…”

“What? How is that possible??? We’ve never even really talked before today,” said Dara. I don’t think I’ve done anything to him.

“Yeah, I know. It’s, um…” Taeyang said thinking, how do I say this? I can’t tell her about my feelings…since I never really confessed plus she’s going out with Jiyong! Ahhh!

Dara waved her hand in front of his face, “hello? Are you okay?”

Taeyang looked at her and realized that he had both of his hands on his head and shaking his head like crazy. “Oh, sorry,” he said placing his hands at his sides. “Where was I? Oh yeah. He has the wrong idea about you. And that honestly has to do with something that happened last week. Ahaha, you look so confused. Well, you see-” Taeyang continued explaining to Dara as he flashbacked to what occurred the previous week.

~Flashback~

“Aw man, I forgot my math textbook in the classroom,” Taeyang said to Jiyong when they were almost at the school exit.

“Oh, ok then let’s just head back.” Jiyong replied.

“No, it’s okay, you can just wait for me.”

“Nah, we’re going to the same place later anyways. Plus, a ton of people might crowd around me if I’m by myself,” Jiyong laughed.

“Haha, alright. Let’s go,” Taeyang said as they headed back towards they’re classroom.

“Ah! Is Daesung and both of the Seunghyuns going to be joining us later?”Taeyang asked.

“Umm…I’m not sure, you know how hyung and his girlfriend are. He’s always with her, so I never really know when he’ll come, but he said he’ll meet us there later. Daesung said he’d be late since he has to drop some things off at the radio station. And as for little Seunghyun he said he’ll be there.”

“Awesome, it’s really great when all five of us are together.” Taeyang smiled.

“Yeah, everything seems so balanced when all five of us are singing.” Jiyong smiled, “I have a new song that I want us to try.”

“Oh what’s it called?”

“Lies” said Jiyong.

“Oh,” they arrived at the classroom door. Taeyang started to slide it open when he heard his name. Both him and Jiyong stopped and looked at each other, then peeked inside to see a group of girls including Dara and CL. They stayed still and just listened.

“What do you think, Dara?”girl 1 said.

“Um-”Dara started.

Another girl interrupted and said, “I heard Dara’s thinks he’s second class compared to Jiyong. I mean, come on, Jiyong is perfect. And Yongbae is always with Jiyong making it so to compare those two. Yongbae is pretty short, and I mean I guess he’s good looking, but he’s not even on the same level as Jiyong or Dara. Why would you like someone who is below you? Isn’t that right Dara?”

“Dude, how can they say that? Dara really thinks that way about you? And you like her!” Jiyong whispered.

“It’s okay, let’s hear how she replies,” Taeyang said even though he was hurting on the inside.

“Yes,” said Dara.

At that moment, Jiyong left saying that he couldn’t listen to this. Taeyang was about to leave when he hear Dara say, “what were you talking about?”

“Dara, please pay attention to the conversation topic” girl 2, the girl who interrupted, teased.

There was a rustling sound and Taeyang heard Dara say, “Why should I pay attention when you start sprouting lies like that? I have never made such a statement about him. Yongbae is a classmate of mine and yes I suppose that he and Jiyong hang out a lot. I mean, what do you expect when they’re best friends? However, I’ve never even really talked to him so how can I judge him? Plus you’re basing your accusations on his physical looks, how can you compare them and degrade him based on physical attributes? That’s extremely rude plus you interrupted me, so why would I listen to what you say?”

Joy ran through Taeyang, “Wow, Jiyong should have stuck around longer. I can’t believe she defended me like that. Ah, I need to go find him.”

Taeyang left and walked towards the school exit again.

~End of flashback~

“And so, I only remembered a lot later that I forgot my textbook,” He said while rubbing the back of his neck. “I found Jiyong later and tried to explain what happened, but he didn’t believe me. So, that’s what I mean about him having the wrong idea about you…”

Dara stayed silent for a few seconds and she tried to remember that day, “AH! That’s the day a group of girls asked me and CL for advice, but then it turned into talking about boys. After that I excused myself, I couldn’t really listen to them gossip like crazy.”

Taeyang smiled, “I’m glad you’re the girl that Jiyong picked. I hope he doesn’t still hold a grudge because of me.”

“Me either. I think we should head back to the classroom, CL and Jiyong might be wondering where we are,” said Dara.

“Yeah, lunch is half over already, and you must be hungry.” Taeyang said as they walked down the stairs.

“Yeah, I am! I was kind of worrying who wrote that note to me,” Dara remarked.

“Hahaha, yeah, sorry about that. I just realized that I needed to talk to you about that. I’m just worried about Jiyong might be thinking.”

“Thanks for looking out for me.” Dara said with a huge smile.

“And another thing, you need to eat more! You’re super skinny.” Taeyang teased.

Dara laughed, “I do eat! Why do people think I don’t? By the way, how did that song go? The one Jiyong wrote?”

“Ah, ‘Lies’? It turned out really well. We just need to polish some things up.”

“Wah, so you guys sing? You, Jiyong, and Daesung? That’s so cool! I really want to listen to the song,” Dara said.

“Sure, maybe Jiyong will bring you along with us to one of our recording sessions.”

“Oh! By the way, earlier when I was listening to Jiyong’s song ‘Heartbreaker’ he said his stage name was ‘G-dragon’ do you and Daesung have one?”

“Ah, Daesung is still just Daesung, the other two that we sing with are known as TOP and Seungri, but both of their real names are Seunghyun. As for me, my stage name is Taeyang,” he said proudly. “Since I’m like the sun.”

“Pfft. You’re a bit short to be the sun,” she teased.

“YA! Just because I’m short!” he said while laughing.

“Sorry, I’m just joking, but that’s seriously awesome, and you need to come up with less cheesy lines,” Dara said laughing. By this time, they were at the classroom door and Taeyang opened it for her. Both of them were laughing so much that they didn’t notice Jiyong was on the other side of the doorway.

 

 

A/N: HEEEEY :D Muhahaha two chapters in one night! Sorry for the irregular updates! D: Sometimes it's hard to think about what to write and sometimes it just all come to me xD Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting. Hope you enjoy this chapter! :D Hopefully, things are becoming more clear ;D kekeke

*note: I don't actually think of any of those mean things about Taeyang Dx Gah i keep making mistakes and forgeting words. meep!