Fall

His and Her Circumstances

WHAT DO WE DO NOW??? Dara thought, whew…breathe Dara…think…just think! What can I say now? How do they know? How can I convince them otherwise? Gah! Whew, remember to breathe Dara! I guess…it doesn’t hurt to tell the truth…neh? Dara smiled and turned towards the crowd of students, “How could that even be true? This is kind of embarrassing…but,” she looked towards the ground, “I’ve liked Jiyong for a very long time…we actually were childhood friends, but I moved away. When I came back, I tried very hard to find him. And when I finally did, I started gaining the courage to confess…and now we’re going out.” She lifted her head to reveal her blushing cheeks. Then she turned to Jiyong with a smile and said sincerely, “I love you Kwon Jiyong.”

Jiyong’s eyes widened, she loves me? For real? Or is she just acting…but that was so believable and sincere. I guess playing along with her would be the same as telling the truth. He smiled and looked into her eyes then to the crowd. “It’s true that she confessed to me about 5 months ago, and to be honest I wasn’t sure about this whole thing. But slowly things have changed and I’m really proud and grateful to be her boyfriend,” he said. Then he faced her again, “I’m sorry that I’m saying these words for the first time in front of so many people but,” a light blush grew on his cheeks, “I love you Dara.”

He loves me??? Dara smiled brightly and hugged him. This is pure bliss…I guess I am a little grateful to the person who did this…well…kind of…They hugged a little while before Jiyong pushed her away from him.

Now or never, right? He thought as he lowered his face to hers and kissed her. Her lips…wait…is she kissing me back? He smiled and broke the kiss. “I think it’s time for us to get to class,” he said shyly when he remembered the group of students still watching them.

“Yeah,” she said shyly as she followed behind him.

However, neither of them noticed one girl in the middle of the group of students. This isn’t how it was supposed to happen! They’re supposed to break up now! People are supposed to shun them for lying like that, thought Sohee as she watched the happy couple walk to class.


During class Dara felt a tap on her shoulder, when she turned around she found a note addressed to her. Who’s handwriting is this? It’s not CL’s…could it be Taeyang’s? Jiyong’s??? The note read: Please come to the top of the staircase at lunch. How strange…well it shouldn’t hurt to find out?


Lunch began and a group of girls went over to Dara’s desk, “Can you come with us?” asked one of the girls.

“I’m sorry, I need to meet someone right now,” Dara apologized.

“Oh, that note was from us, let’s go,” another girl said and smiled.

“Oh, okay, sure,” Dara said cheerfully.

When they reached the top of the staircase Dara asked them, “What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?”

“Do you know who we are?” a girl with short hair asked.

“Aren’t you my classmates? Your name is Amber, and the other girls are Victoria, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal, right?” asked Dara as she pointed to each girl.

“Very good,” Sulli replied, “We’re also known as f(x), and you see…we heard about what kind of relationship you and Jiyong have. We’re huge fans of Jiyong, and we only left you alone because you seemed to be sincere towards him, plus you were a very suitable match for him. But, if you’re just using him, then we can’t tolerate you being with him any longer,” she said as she glared at Dara.

“A contract? How can you base a relationship on a contract? That seems pretty pathetic,” Krystal added.

“Since you’ve been playing with our Jiyong, it’s time we played with you,” threatened Luna as she stepped closer to Dara.

Dara started backing up slowly from the other girls, what’s going on here? What is this? Are they going to beat me up or something? “No, you have it all wrong. I really do love Jiyong,” Dara said quickly.

“That’s an awfully quick way of responding, someone sounds guilty to me,” Victoria commented.

“Yeah, so isn’t it only fitting that we punish the guilty?” Amber asked. The other girls responded in agreement. Amber started approaching Dara, “If we even find one small piece of evidence that you’re just using Jiyong, trust me, you won’t even be able to get anywhere near him. But, like I said, you need to be taught a lesson right now,” she said as she started raising her fist.

Dara tried backing away but then she felt the edge of the stairway and started to slip.


“Jiyong,” CL said urgently.

He looked over at her in surprise, “What’s the matter?”

“I just saw Dara go off with a group of girls. And I think those girls are part of your fan club…with what happened this morning, what if they do something to her?” she asked worriedly.

“Do you think they’d really do something to her? Like in all of those dramas?” asked Jiyong, girls don’t actually do those kinds of things…do they?

“I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure those girls are hardcore fans of yours…I’m just surprised they didn’t approach her before…”

“Do you know where they went?”

CL thought back to when she saw Dara leave with those girls, “I really don’t know, Dara didn’t mention anything to me about it.”

Hmm…where could they have gone…wondered Jiyong.

“Ah! I don’t know if this is actually where they went. But when Dara set me and Seungri up she had us go to the top of the staircase because no one could really hear or see us,” CL suggested.

Jiyong stood up from his seat and headed towards the door. Top of the staircase…near the roof? Better give that a shot. He walked quickly to the staircase and ran up the stairs.

“But, like I said, you need to be taught a lesson right now,” he heard a girl say. Next thing he knew he saw Dara slip and fall. Jiyong ran up the last flight of stairs trying to catch her. Once he made contact with her, he wrapped his arms around her, catching her in the process. However, he lost his balance and started falling as well. I can’t let Dara get hurt…then everything went blank for him.

Dara opened her eyes saw that Jiyong caught her fall and she landed on top of him. “Omo, Jiyong,” she got off him and shook him a little. When he didn’t respond she shook him harder, “Jiyong, are you okay? Jiyong! Wake up! Wake up! Please!” she felt tears start to form. She cupped his cheeks in her hands and pressed her forehead on his, “why did this happen? Why did you save me? I’d rather be hurt than see you hurting.” By now she was sobbing and when she removed her hands she saw his blood on her fingertips. She quickly took her phone out of her jacket pocket and dialed 911 (A/N: not completely sure about what equivalent it would be in Korea…or any other place…sorry!). “Hello? I’m a student at YG High School, my boyfriend just fell from the stairs and now he’s unconscious and his head is bleeding,” she said desperately.

“An ambulance will be sent there right away,” the woman on the other line said.

Dara hung up the phone and looked up at the girls that threatened her, “Look, did you see what you’ve done to your idol?” she asked showing them her hands. “What are you standing around for?! Go get the nurse! Now!”

The girls hurried past them to go find the nurse.

Dara looked at Jiyong, “Please don’t disappear from my life again, please,” she begged as her tears started to fall again.


~Jiyong subconscious~

“Happy Birthday Dara!” I said.

“Wah! Ji, you got me a gift?? Why is it a butterfly?” the girl in front of him asked. She was holding a silver butterfly necklace in her hand.

“Because you’re like a butterfly,” I responded smiling.

Her eyes grew wider, “Butterfly? But you always call me ssantokki! You’re so weird,” she laughed.

He laughed in response, because I’m always chasing after you. You’re as cute as a bunny, but trying to catch you is like chasing after a butterfly. “But you’re best friends with me, so what does that say about you?”

“Um…” she said trying to find an answer.

“Ah, my ssantokki looks so cute when she’s trying to think very hard,” I teased.

“I have a real name you know! My name is Sandara Park!” the girl pouted.

I flashed her a smile, “yeah, I know. But ssantokki is much more fitting.”

“But you just said I was like a butterfly!” she said disheartened.

“I did?”

“You’re such a meanie Jiyong!” the girl said pouting.

“Only to you,” I smiled.

“Why only me?” she asked sadly.

Because I love you more than anyone Sandara Park.

 

 

A/N: Surprise! I was able to write another chapter! Ahahaha! I'm so proud of myself ^^ Anyways, since schools starting for me, I'll never know when i'll be able to update...anyways, thanks for all your support by reading, subscribing, and commenting on my story! Hope you enjoy this knew chapter!!! :D

What's this? Jiyong is slowly remembering his past? What happens when Jiyong finally remembers who Dara really is? Until next time! :D