Contract

His and Her Circumstances

“Let’s talk about love.” That line kept replaying in Dara’s head.

“Wait. WHAT?” she asked. “ Didn’t I say that our relationship is fake? Don’t tell me you fell in love with me already.”

‘Let’s talk about love’??? Really? Why did it come out like that. Great and now she thinks I’m in love with her. Plus she’s looking at me as if she thinks I’m crazy. “Sorry, bad way of phrasing it. I wanted to talk about our relationship. Can we talk about the boundaries our relationship has? Like make a contract, maybe?” He suggested.

Oh that’s what he meant. “Oh, I see. A contract sounds good. Um…should we write it down on paper?”

“That’s fine.”

“Wait, what if someone finds it like in all of those dramas? That would be so embarrassing.”

“Then how do you suggest we do this?”

“Well, I mean we can write it down and take a picture, then rip up the original one. That way the only copies are in our phones making it less likely that people will see.”

“I suppose that could work. Since we both have smartphones, it makes more sense to have an electronic copy. Okay, so what are the rules?”

“How about we make our own set of rules then combine them? Or cut some if the other party disagrees?”

“Fine, also what should be the consequences for breaking a rule?”

“Hmmm, it depends on the rule.” Dara said. This gives me the perfect opportunity. The second part of our plan can easily go into motion with this. Punishments…it has to be something embarrassing, but not something that will easily scare him away. Oh! I know. “How about this, if a rule in the contract is broken then that person has to obey 3 of the other person’s wishes? And those wishes can be anything.”

She is just making this too easy. Three wishes? With that I can easily get my revenge for Taeyang. “That seems fair enough, just don’t go back on your word. And remember that YOU are the one who suggested it.” He replied.

This is going to be a piece of cake. Hahaha. “Okay, let’s write our own rules tonight, and exchange them tomorrow morning before school? We can meet at the convenience store near the station that’s 4 blocks from school, does that sound okay?”

“Sounds perfect. I think we should leave, though. All of these people looking at us are kind of creepy.” He joked.

Dara laughed, “Yeah, just a bit. Let’s go.” Jiyong carried the tray of empty plates to the dish return and Dara grabbed both of their schoolbags. They left the cake shop and headed home after exchanging phone numbers and email addresses. Both with the same idea going through their minds: You are definitely going down Dara/Jiyong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, they met at the convenience store half an hour before class started. Many of their ideas overlapped, so the contract was settled quickly. “So here it is, the final draft. Are you sure this is everything you want because after this nothing can be changed.” Said Dara.

“Yeah, everything seems in order.” Jiyong replied.

“Okay, let’s each take a picture and get rid of this evidence.” With a click of the camera on their phones the contract became official. Both read it again and it stated:

Relationship Agreement

Parties involved: Kwon Jiyong and Park Dara

The items below illustrate the rules of the relationship until this agreement has been terminated by both parties.

  1. The relationship only exists at school
  2. No unnecessary skinship
  3. Never let anyone know that this relationship is contract based
  4. No cheating (includes flirting, skinship, or intimacy with the other )
  5. Do not stand up the other party
  6. Make the relationship look believable
  7. Do not interfere with the other parties’ personal life
  8. Unless situation calls upon it, no meeting up outside of school
  9. Do not mention to parents (makes everything more complicated)
  10. And most importantly, do NOT fall in love with the other party

If any of these rules that are mentioned above are broken, the one who breaks it will have to obey ANY 3 wishes made by the other party. Refusal to obey all three wishes will result in an even worse punishment that will be established when situation occurs.

 

 

“Yup, this looks perfect. Please take care of me, boyfriend,” Dara said sweetly. She extended her had towards Jiyong.

“Gladly, and please take care of me, girlfriend,” Jiyong said reaching out for her hand. With that they sealed the deal. As mentioned before, they ripped the paper contract and threw it away. About two blocks away from the school, Jiyong grabbed Dara’s hand. “Let’s start our beautifully fake love life sweetie,” he whispered in Dara's ear. Catching many eyes, they continued holding hands and went to school. They never expected how rocky their simple relationship would actually become.

 

 

A/N: Hi! MUHAHAHA two chapters in one night >:D Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing, much appreciated(: And yes I felt the great need to write the title of Seungri's new song somewhere in here (You should listen to it if you haven't ^^). Hope you enjoy this chapter \(^o^)/