Date

His and Her Circumstances

Chapter 5:

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

Ah class is finally over, thought Dara as she did a little stretch. OOOh there’s a new cake shop a couple blocks away; maybe I should invite CL. Yaaaay a date with---*BAM* Dara looked up to see Jiyong leaning on her desk. Her eyes widened, but quickly collected herself. With a sweet smile she asked, “Yes?” placing her hands under her chin, making eye contact with him.

Oh goodness…chills; I seriously got chills from that. He bent down and whispered, “We need to talk…in private.”

  *ding ding ding* oh! Perfect! That gives me an idea. She laughed and said in a loud voice, “ Omo! A date?! You’re so cute!” she squealed, “Is this why you were staring at me earlier?” After saying this all of the girls in the class squealed as well and started gossiping.

 THIS GIRL!! She said it that loud on purpose. Breathe Jiyong....*ah...wheeeewww* just ignore it. “Aigo, you’re embarrassing me,” he replied trying to act all cute. “Don’t announce it to the whole class.”

Haha got you! She smiled as he played along. “Embarrass you? How so?” she acted innocently, “Oh! You love sweets, neh? We should try out this new cake shop.”

She is so doing this on purpose…everyone knows I hate sweets. “If that’s where you wish to go. Are you ready?”

 “Yup!” Dara said as she grabbed her bag and followed him out of the classroom. The minute after leaving the classroom all of their classmates went from talking in whispers to loud voices. “OMO they are SOOO perfect for each other! Kyah~~” “No!!! The rumor was true, they’re a couple now!” “Aigo, that Jiyong! He stole Dara! Dude, we don’t even stand a chance against him.” “Did you see that? Jiyong was blushing because of Dara! Ahh, I guess that’s why he always rejects people.” Dara giggled hearing some of the things her classmates were saying. “Perfect, huh?” she said looking at Jiyong.

The two were walking down the hallway toward the exit and they both felt the stares the whole way. “Well, isn’t this what you wanted?”

“Mmmm, yes. Although I wasn’t expecting the amount of staring we’d get. Ah! So, why were you staring at me? Omo, don’t tell me you’ve fallen for me?” Dara said jokingly.

“Haha don’t worry about me, that won’t happen. By the way, don’t you know I hate sweets? Everyone does, so why’d you announce to the whole class that I did?”

“You don’t like sweets??? Since when?” Dara said. “And we only met this year, how would I know everything about you?”

 Oh right, she wasn’t in my class last year. So what…it’s been 2 months since we’ve known each other? “Ah, sorry I forgot.”

 “But I really want to go to that cake shop so let’s go anyways. Plus you said you wanted to talk right?” I wonder what it is, he sounded so serious earlier…

 “Yes I did. Well if you want to go to the cake shop you were talking about, we can talk about it more. Especially since everyone seems to be watching us here.” Jiyong laughed, “I didn’t expect this many people to actually care.”

“Really?” Dara said in shock, “But all of the girls think of you as a prince and a lot of guys want to be like you! Of course a lot of people would notice if you got a girlfriend.”

“None of that really matters to me so I’ve never really paid attention. Wait…so does that mean you think I’m a prince?” Jiyong asked curiously. She must be interested in me if she already knows this much.

 HUH? Dara was completely caught off guard from this question. How should I respond??

“I guess so, since you’re not answering,” Jiyong said with a wink. I caught you little rabbit.

“HAHAHA, aigo,” she gave him a playful punch, “it’s not like that! I hear all of the girls talk about you, and it’s kind of hard to block it out. Although, I am confused on one thing…”

 “Hmmm?”

 “Why do so many girls like your feminine face?” Dara asked.

 …My FEMININE face...feminine…seriously??? “I don’t know, but you’re dating the guy with the feminine face, meh” said Jiyong as he stuck his tongue at her.

“Heeeeeeey! Jiyong, wait!” yelled Daesung. By this time Jiyong and Dara were almost at the school gate, and Daesung was running towards them. The two turned around and looked at him as he caught up to them. “Dude, were you so excited for your date that you forgot your bag?” Daesung asked while handing Jiyong his school bag.

 “Oh, sorry, thanks bro. And sorry for not waking you up earlier in class.” Jiyong said. Oh my goodness, now I look dumb. How could I forget my bag?!?! Oh wait, that's because I wasn't expecting us to leave school. Man, I completely got lost in the moment. This is seriously a bad beginning of my revenge plan…

  “It’s okay, even if you woke me up in time I still would have fallen asleep haha. Anyways, I’ll stop bothering you two, have fun on your date!” Daesung said as he waved them good-bye.

Ahh this is going to be so fun, thought Dara.

 

 

 

A/N: HAHAHAHA two chapters in one day! :D Hope you enjoy. Please comment, I'd love to get feedback :D And thanks for reading ^^