Much Easier...?

His and Her Circumstances

*clack clack* The door opened to reveal both Jiyong and Taeyang entering the classroom.

“Ya! Why are you two late?” yelled their teacher, Yang Hyun-suk.

“We’re really sorry, we lost track of time,” they both recited with a bow. They quickly walked to their seats located in the back of the classroom. Before sitting in their seats, Jiyong nudged the guy in front of him, Kang Daesung, from his sleep.

“hmm…? Omo…” Daesung said with a start, he sat up and started paying attention to teacher Yang only to start falling asleep again.

Oh geez, what do I do with fellow? Even if I wake him up, he always falls back asleep again. Not that I blame him. Hahaha. This isn’t exactly the most interesting class plus he has to work crazy hours at his part time job. Jiyong let out a sigh as he drowned out Teacher Yang’s lecture with his own thoughts. Ah, there she is my new “girlfriend”. Dara sat three desks forward and two desks to the right of him. Wait…what does “pretend” relationship supposed to entail? I mean, I know we’re supposed act like a couple at school, but does that mean we actually need to hold hands and act all loving towards each other? Omo, don’t tell me that I need to…kiss her… Jiyong shook off that thought.

Ew, I better not think of that again. Just the thought…how are we supposed to act if we don’t actually like each other? Hmmmm…whatever, rather than that I should be thinking of how to get my revenge. He glanced over at Dara, looking her up and down. She is really tiny, she needs to eat more. Hmmm, she probably wants a strong manly guy that will always come to her rescue right? But then again, what if Taeyang was right? What if this whole “pretend” relationship is just a front and she really does like me?

At that moment Dara felt eyes drilling into her back, don’t tell me Jiyong is staring at me? Omo maybe he’s already in love with me! She softly giggled to herself, shifting her head to look back at where he was sitting. Omg he really is staring at me.  What do I do? This is so awkward, we already made eye contact…calm down and play it cool Sandara Park! She gave him a sweet smile and a wink then turned to face to front again.

She just winked at me…right? Taeyang was definitely right, this makes my whole plan a lot easier. I just need to be my charming self and in two weeks…mmm…no…one week she’ll be head over heels in love with me. And I’ll humiliate her 100 times more than she humiliated Taeyang. He glanced over at his best friend who was taking copious notes. Bro, you deserve a much better woman than Dara Park. I’ll-----

“KANG DAESUNG!” *WHACK* yelled Teacher Yang, giving Daesung a thump to the head to wake him up. This forced Jiyong out of his thoughts and again concentrating to his teacher’s lectures. “How many times do I have to tell you to stop sleeping in my class?” said the teacher angrily. “Please come to the front of the class to solve problem 7 on page 170. Also if you,” Teacher Yang turned to Jiyong. “Kwon Jiyong, are done staring at Ms. Park for the time being, please go up to the board with Daesung and solve problem 10 on page 170.”

Jiyong’s cheeks flushed with embarrassment. This is not supposed to happen…she needs to be the one who gets humiliated not me. With a grunt, Jiyong stood and walked to the board feeling the stares and the laughter from his fellow classmates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Also if you, Kwon Jiyong, are done staring at Ms. Park for the time being, please go up to the board with Daesung and solve problem 10 on page 170.” Dara heard Teacher Yang say. Keke he was still staring, this is going to be so much easier than I thought. Dara turned around to see Jiyong get up from his seat. Omo, he’s blushing! Haha, don’t worry, this is only the beginning Jiyong. Dara giggled thinking of what she and CL had planned earlier.

 

 

 

A/N: Thanks for the comments and subscribing :D Hope you enjoy.