Big Bang

His and Her Circumstances

“Ahem,” said Jiyong as he cleared his throat. Dara and Taeyang stopped laughing to look at him.

“Oh, hey, what’s up?” said Taeyang.

“Um…I was just about to go look for you guys…why are you two coming in together?” asked Jiyong nervously. Why are they together? And they didn’t even notice me…What were they talking about???

“Oh, we were just…” Taeyang looked at Dara nervously, “We just bumped into each other in the halls and she was asking about Big Bang.”

“Big Bang? Is that what your guys’s group is called?” Dara asked.

“Yeah, I, Yongbae, Daesung, Seunghyun hyung, and little Seunghyun are part of the group.” Replied Jiyong as he turned away from them and walked towards his seat. How does she know about the group? What were they talking about??? Why was Taeyang so nervous when he was answering me? Was he lying…? But then…Aish. Annoying.

Taeyang and Dara watched Jiyong walk towards his desk in confusion before entering the classroom. Dara was about to go to her desk when Taeyang whispered in her ear, “Don’t tell him what we were talking about; he might go a little crazy.” With that he gave her a wink and went to join Jiyong.

Hmmm…This might change the game plan if Jiyong has the wrong impression of me. What if…grumble grumble...Omo I need to eat first, but I need to talk to CL too…Dara walked towards her desk and grabbed the lunch box out of her backpack. With it laid out before her she said, “Jal meoggessseubnida (A/N: what Korean people say before eating ^^ like “Let’s eat” or “bon appetite”)” before eating.

“Hey, where did you go?” asked CL.

Dara chewed and swallowed the food in before saying, “During class I received a note to meet someone at the top of the stairs at lunch, so that’s where I went.” She then scooped up another spoonful of rice and kimchi.

CL gave Dara a thump on the head, “you need to be careful about things like that! Especially when you don’t know who sent the letter. So who was it? Was it another confession?”

Hmmm…he didn’t say anything about not telling anyone other than Jiyong. Dara thought. “Yongbae was the one who called me. He…” Wait maybe I shouldn’t talk about the second half right now. Anyone could hear us and that would probably make things more complicated…um…

“He…what?”

“Oh, sorry. He was just telling me that I better not break Jiyong’s heart,” said Dara. “Um, can you come over later? I need to talk to you about something else.”

“What is it?” CL asked with her eyebrow raised.

“It’s,” Dara bit her lip, “just something I need to talk to you about in private. Or I can go over to your place if that’s better…?”

Oh, I see. It must be about Jiyong. Maybe Yongbae said something about him…? “Ah, alright. I’ll come over around 7, kay?”

“Yay!!” exclaimed Dara with a huge smile.

Aigoo this girl, thought CL.


*ring ring*

Yay! Class is over! Thought Dara as she started packing her bag.

“Are you ready to go?” she heard Jiyong say.

She looked up, to see him leaning on the desk next to her. “Yup. Are YOU ready to leave today?” she teased.

He smiled, “yeah, got my bag and everything” while showing her the bag slung on his shoulder.

“Wah, I’ve never noticed until know how cute your smile is. Kekeke, it’s like a gummy smile.” Dara remarked.

“Gummy smile? Hahaha, only for you,” he said with a wink. Gummy smile…only one other person has told me something like that. It was HER. Dara picked chocolate cake and called my smile a gummy smile, just like her. Jiyong shook his head as if to get rid of those thoughts. No, those two can’t have anything in common, it must be a coincidence.

“What’s wrong?”

Jiyong focused back on Dara, who was giving him a worried look, “It’s nothing, come on, let’s go home.” He turned and exited the classroom with her behind him.

“Hey, can you bring me to one of your recording sessions? Please???” asked Dara.

Jiyong looked down at her, “Yeah, sure. I’ll bring you along the next time we all meet.”

“Hmph, when do you think that’ll be? Can’t I just hear you recording by yourself?”

“Well, if it’s just me then I usually try to record at my house. Then I officially record it in the studio whenever I go with the boys. And I can’t really bring you to my house, remember?”

Ah, right. Can’t let the parents know. “Oh,” she replied. “I see. Well, can’t wait to hear it.”

“By the way, what were you and Yongbae talking about that made you guys laugh so hard?” asked Jiyong. By this time they were at the school gates.

“Oh, he was talking about you guys and how you guys all have stage names except Daesung. And he was saying how his was Taeyang because he was like the sun. And I kind of made a joke how his height when he said that.”

This girl…agh Jiyong thought as he remembered the incident from the week before. I need to remember why I’m doing this. I must have been distracted when she was asking about my music. “Oh, I see.”

“Do the other members go to our school?”

“Yeah, Seunghyun hyung, or TOP, is a grade above us. Haven’t you heard of him? Choi Seunghyun. And little Seunghyun, or Seungri, is a grade below us. He kind of looks like a panda.”

“Oh, I think I know of them. I heard Choi Seunghyun looks like model! And I've heard underclassmen talk about a kid that looks like a panda because of his dark circles.”

“Yup, that would be them. All together we formed a group called big bang."

"That is so cool! By the way, we’re already at the train station, how far are we going to walk together?” asked Dara

Jiyong looked around and noticed that they already passed the convenience store they met at this morning. “Oh, sorry. I get so absorbed when I talk about music,” he said with a shy smile. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow. Should we meet at the convenience store 20 minutes before school starts?”

Ah, right. We should keep up the façade that we go to school together. “Yeah, and I want to listen to more of your songs tomorrow too! Bye!” She said with a smile and a wave. She turned away for him and walked home.


 

7:00 pm at the Park residence.

*ring ring*

“Ah! Chaerin is here,” Dara said as she jumped towards the door. “Hi!” she said when she opened the door.

“Ah, Chaerin you’re here. Have you eaten? Would you like something?” Dara’s mom asked.

“Ah, hello Mrs. Park,” CL said with a bow. “I ate at home before coming over but thank you.”

“Then maybe something to drink, I’ll bring you guys some tea and dessert later,” said Dara’s mom as she went to the kitchen.

“Thank you,” CL said. “Hi Sanghyun. How’s it going?”

Dara’s little brother, Sanghyun, looked up at CL, “Same old, same old. Do you remember Lee Joon hyung?”

“Yeah, what about him?”

“He started dancing ballet down the hallway today. It was so funny.” Sanghyun said laughing.

CL and Dara laughed, “That’s sounds like him, he’s so silly,” remarked Dara.

CL and Dara went to Dara’s room. Once the door was closed CL asked her, “So, what’s up?”

“Well-”

*knock knock* Dara’s mom entered the room with some tea and cookies, “have fun you two,” she said with a smile before leaving.

“Well,” Dara continued, “There’s another thing that Yongbae talked to me about.” Dara told CL what Taeyang told her. “What do I do?”

“What do you mean?” asked CL as she drank some tea.

“Doesn’t this change things? Won’t the plan have to change?”

“Mmm, not really. You’re main objective is to make him fall in love with you. If he has a bad impression of you then make him change his mind.”

“But what if he’s trying to get revenge like me?”

“Sandara Park, not everyone is like you, he probably isn’t trying to get revenge.” Dara eyes widened when she heard her whole first name. She had made it so that everyone called her Dara even though her name was Sandara. Even though the name was very similar she still hoped that Jiyong wouldn’t make the correlation. CL continued talking, “Even if he was, maybe he wants the same thing as you. He wants you to fall in love with him even though he dislikes you. But if that’s the case, be careful.”

“What do you mean? Why would I need to be careful?”

This girl is a bit slow, huh? But that’s what I love about her. CL warned, “You both dislike each other, and sometimes hate or dislike can become love. Plus if both of you are trying to make the other fall in love with you it becomes even more dangerous. Just remember, you can’t fall for him.”

 

 

 

A/N: So, I'm so sorry! I didn't even realize until I was writing this chapter that I wrote "dongbae" instead of "yongbae" for Taeyang >.< My bad. I was kind of tired when I was writing it. Plus I'm not that used to referring to Taeyang in his real name meep. Sorry *bows*

So here's another chapter. Hahaha! 3 chapters in 2 days! I must be on a roll! Sorry, my chapters are kind of short and updated irregularly, but i'll try my best. Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, and commenting. I love to hear feed back from you guys, hopefully i'm doing an okay job so please let me know what you guys think :D I'm so surprised how many people have read this, thank you so much! Time for bed *yawns* Night! Hope you enjoy this chapter. Hopefully I didn't make too many mistakes, aigoo -__-"