Confession

His and Her Circumstances

 

Okay, take a deep breath. “Whewww.” You can do this! Or so Dara Park thought…She opened and said, “Kwon Jiyong, will you go out with me?”

Jiyong’s eyes widened as if he had just seen a rabbit jump on him. Dara Park is asking me out? You have got to be kidding. Yeah, people say I’m the most popular boy and she’s the most popular girl and therefore we should become a couple, but seriously? There is no way that will happen. EVER. Well, might as well make this rejection fast. He began to open his mouth when she cut him off.

“Of course, I only want to pretend to go out with you. You hear what people say right? Me being most popular girl and you being the most popular boy in school? And that we’d be the perfect match…sorry, but you’re not really my type. I just hate having to listen to so many confessions only to reject them. Therefore, since you’re currently single I thought it’d be perfect! No one would bother us since I’m the beautiful princess and you’re the handsome prince. What do you say?” With that she stuck out her hand to offer him a handshake.

This is seriously happen. Oh goodness, but then again this situation could go in my favor. He contemplated over this for a couple of minutes leaving her hand awkwardly extended towards him. He stared at her. Look at her smiling as if she was a saint. Pssh. Well this might speed up my plans anyways. I will definitely be the ones to turn the tables. He extended his hand and shook hers.

“Thank goodness you finally shook my hand, my arm was getting sore. Plus I bet I looked pretty idiotic holding out my hand for so long, huh?” She said as she grinned happily, hitting her head in a cute manner. This was how everyone at school perceived her, a beautiful and bubbly girl, but he could see what lied beneath.

            “Let me make this clear right now. We only pretend at school and only when people see us. Otherwise, we have nothing to do with each other besides being classmates. And please don’t fall in love with me, because, to be frank,” pausing to check her petite physique, “you’re completely not my type either. We don’t want to make things…complicated, do we?” He said with a wink.

            “Hahaha,” she laughed. “Then it’s a deal, we have a relationship just for looks. But if one of us does fall for the other, they will be dumped on the spot. How does that sound, honey?”

            Oh goodness, that last part gave me the chills. That was just sickeningly sweet. I’ll just have to push through this. “That sounds perfect, sweetie.” He said in a tone that almost mocked hers.

            “Please take care of me well, boyfriend.”

            “Same to you, girlfriend.” He said with a devilish grin.

            And as if it was fate, they thought of the same thing, at the same time. It will be you who will fall Dara/Jiyong. I will surely humiliate you in front of the whole school. That pain is nothing, nothing compared to what you’ve inflicted.

 

A/N: HI! Please read and comment, I'd love to hear back :D plus anything can really help! Thanks!