New School

This Is Me

I was in his embrace trying to stop him from leaving me alone on our first day after the wedding.I'm married?Oh,whatever~Oh,I already married..What a happy live!!Who is my husband?I can't see his face clearly but I can see others clearly.Why must him?Who is him?"Oppa,don't leave me..",I said.What?urghh..yucks.."hgj@**###hgnnkmwswkjghjhkh>,**%%##@fh",he is talking to me but,I can't hear what is he talking about clearly.I just see his mouth moving.What the ****?!Yah,what is this?!,I yelled and --POOF!

 

"woah..what was that?",Subin talked to herself while facepalm herself.Suddenly,she felt something dazzled and it seem like from her left.She turned left and saw the sunrise.She looked at her hand trying to remember what was happened."It's a dream",she felt something telling her."What kind of dream was that?",she tried to remember the dream again but failed."Oh,come on..",she said to herself and something popped out from her mind."School!!",she screamed and quickly took a bathe.After that,she changed her clothes into her new school uniform.She sat in front of mirror and started to play with her hair.She clipped her fringe so she could show her clean forehead.Then,she went to downstairs and took her breakfast with Sebin.Later,they went to school.Thanks God,Subin school just beside Sebin school.It's a normal thing for them go to different school."Eonnie,I'll wait for you in front of the main gate.Bye!",Sebin waved and left Subin.

 

In Subin school

 

Subin POV

 

Here I am in the new school trying to find my class.Everyone look at me like I just do a criminal!I don't like this..Don't worry Subin,it's a human nature when they saw something new.They will be like who's that?.Ah,forget it.Keep walking Subin,don't stop.I saw my class and walked faster.

In the class

It seem like the teacher doesn't come yet.I looked around trying to find an empty table.I saw three empty tables.Yes!It's my day!The tables is in the back,left,beside window.Nice port~I was about to sit there but,the table was surrounded with boys.urghh..Beside the table?Okay,it's surrounded with boys again.What about beside the second table?Nice,it's great!I walked toward the table and sat.Then,I realised everyone were looking at me.What?What did I do?But,I just ignored them.They must be think that I'm arrogant.Ah,forget it!The noisy atmosphere suddenly changed to a silent one.I looked in front and saw a teacher.It was a man but he look young.How old is he?His face showed that he is not in the mood.He stared at something.I followed his stare and he was staring at the two empty table beside me.Oh God!

"Kai,where is Sehun and Luhan?",he asked a boy.Wow!The boy is good-looking and have dark skin.Not too dark just a bit dark from others.It seem like the two empty table beside me are boys'.

"Nado molla(I don't know)",he answered with an innocent face.aww..so cute~Suddenly,we heard a sound.A sound like people running from outside of the class.All of them looked at the class door.I just followed them.Then,the sound disappear just like that and two boys came inside with sweaty uniform.eww...It seem like they the one make the sound from corridor.One of them have a handsome face and the other one have a cute face.But,which one is Sehun?and which one is Luhan?I looked at their name tag and gotcha!I knew it!The handsome one is Sehun and the cute one is Luhan.

"Sorry,Mr.Park",they apologised.

"Since both of you come late,I will punish two of you".Their face look like Oh God!"All of you know right that we have new student from Canada",the teacher said and everyone looked at me but,I just acted like nothing happen.Everyone seem suprise when heard I'm from Canada.Oh,come on..Just Canada.."Her name is Park Subin.I want both of you,Sehun and Luhan send her home after school and go to school with her.Starting today until this April end",the teacher told them.What?Is that the punishment?If I was the boys,I also doesn't want to do that.Everyone looked at me especially the girls.They seem to be jealous with me.urghh..Everyone will recognise me..I don't want that."Get back to your seat",the teacher told them.The cute one sat beside me and the handsome one sat beside the window.Sehun seem to be cold meanwhile Luhan seem to be friendly.The teacher teach us like what will other teacher will do.Along the learning lesson,I noticed Sehun kept looking at me secretly.I wonder why he did that?

Before the teacher left us,he warned,"Sehun and Luhan,I will make sure both of you will do my punishment.Or not,I'll give you more" and he left."Guys,Mrs.Kim is abcent and there will no teacher to come to teach us.So,do your own work",a boy said and sat to his table.It seem like the boy is our class monitor.I shrugged and wanted to sleep.When I was about to sleep,Sehun and Luhan came surrounded me.I looked at them with a puzzled face.

"Hey,Canadian girl",Sehun called me coldly.I hate it!

"Her name is Subin",Luhan told him.Wahh~He seem like to be a gentleman type.

"After the school hour wait for us at the main gate",Sehun told me.

"And nice to meet you",Luhan showed his right hand to me but Sehun pulled his hand and sat on their table.I looked at Sehun shockly.Why is he so rude?Whatever..It's not my problem.

 

End of Subin POV

 

Sebin waited for Subin patiently.Then,she saw Subin and she called her.Subin came to her and asked,"How was your day?"."Let's talk about it at home",Sebin answered.When they were about to leave the school they heard,"Subin-ah!!".They turned back and saw Sehun and Luhan chasing them.Sebin looked at Subin and asked,"Eonnie,who is that?".Subin let out a loud sigh and answered,"Don't ask me.I don't know them".Her face too cleear to show that she were frustrated.'It seem like she's not in the mood',Sebin talked to herself.

"Hey Canadian girl,you're not going to leave us just like that,right?",Sehun talked to Subin.She glared at Sehun and said,"It's Subin,Park Subin.Not Canadian girl"."It's up to me what to call you"."No,you're not.You're calling me so it's up to me not to you"."Ah,whatever Canadian girl!"."Yah!!".Luhan went to Sebin side and asked in a whisper tone,"Hey,who are you?" while staring at fighting Subin and Sehun.Sebin took a look at Luhan and continue staring her sister and Sehun."I'm Sebin,her dongsaeng",she answered Luhan in a whisper tone."I see..You're cute",Luhan grinned while staring at Subin and Sehun."Aishh..gomawo..Ahh..Mister,can you help me?"."What is it?"."Can you stop them from fighting?"."Why?"."I'm worry if she can't control her emotion"."Really?Wait..",Luhan left her and went to Sehun."Hey,both of you stop fighting!",Luhan yelled at them.The atmosphere automatically changed and the silence quickly surrounded them.Both of them looked at their feet."Come on,let's go home",Subin said and left them.After Subin left,Sebin,Sehun and Luhan quickly chased her.

Later,they arrived at Subin's home.Subin went into her house just left them outside"Wow!Nice house,huh?",Luhan whispered to Sebin making her felt tickle.Sebin moved her head and turned to Luhan."What?",Luhan asked her.She just shook her head while smiling."Hey,can we exchange number?",Luhan asked.Nice step,huh?"Sure.Here,my phone.Ppalli,before my eonnie saw",she handed her phone to Luhan.After Luhan finished,they said goodbye to each other and Sebin get in her house.Then,Sehun and Luhan went to Luhan house.Actually,Luhan is Subin neighbour.Only Subin doesn't realise.

 

In Luhan house

 

"Hyung,I saw you chatting with that girl",Sehun said while sitting on Luhan bed.

"Nugu?Sebin?",Luhan turned around so he can face to Sehun.

"No,not Subin..Wait,did I misheard?",Luhan sat beside him.

"What did you heard?"

"Sebin,right?Not,Subin.."

"Yeah,Sebin.Why?"

"Who is Sebin?"

"Subin's dongsaeng"

"The girl with Subin just now?"

"Yeah,I was chatting with her.Why?"

"You get her number?"

"Ofcourse!"

"Wow!"

Suddenly,they heard a scary voice,"ARGGHHH!!!!".They look each other.Sehun seem shock but,Luhan seem happy.

"You know what Sehun?"

"What?"

"Come on",Luhan brought him to the window.

"What is it hyung?"

"Look there",he pointed to outside,to the neighbour's room.

"Eodi?",he still can't find where is Luhan pointing at.

"There,the neighbour room"

"Oh,you mean there!"

"Yeah"

"What's wrong with the room?"

"You look who is in the room".They stared in to the room until they saw Subin.

"Oh,is that Subin?"

"Yeah,pretty isn't her?"

"Yeah..What the..hyung?"

"What?I know.."

"You know what?"

"You like her,right?"

"Who?"

"Sebin"

"Who?Sebin?"

"No,I mean Subin"

"Ah,haha!!Hyung like Sebin!!"

"Aniya~".Luhan's room were fulled with voices.It was too noisy.

 

In Subin room

 

"Ahh..homework..no homework..I don't want homework..homework only at school..home is just for fun..YEAH!I got it!Let's make some quote",Sebin talked to herself.She took her memo pad and started to write.'Learn before 18,Love after 18',was the first quote she make.'School is just for homework,Home is just for fun',was the second quote.She took those quotes and paste it on window.She stared at the clock it was 12 am.Already midnight.'I have to sleep',she thought and went to sleep.