A fake girlfriend

This Is Me

In Subin's room..

 

She turned off the shower and took her pink towel that hanged.She dried up her body a bit before wrapping around body.She opened the door and made her way to the wardrobe then took out the gown that Sehun gave her.

tumblr_mve6tdZIuv1se8flpo1_500.jpg

She smiled at the gown and wore it.She stood in front of her big mirror then gently fixed the gown.'I look like a princess',she gladly thought and grinned.She pulled a stool and sat on it.She took out a drier and dried her hair.

15 minutes later,her hair does not dry yet and it was getting bored.She took her phone and played a song from Lenka that is 'Trouble Is A Friend' then continued other song.

30 minutes already passed and her hair almost dry.'I should start combing',she thought and started to comb her hair gently.'What kind of style I should use?',she thought and stared at her face in the mirror.

"Well,I like braids",she mumbled and called her sister,"Sebin-ah!".

She waited for a few second then she received a reply from her sister,"Wae?!".Well,their room just adjoin so,they can just scream in their own room.

"I need a help!"

"What is it?!"

"Come here then I'll tell you!",she answered while smiling happily because her hair already fully dry but then she realised she does not receive any reply from her sister.She started to worry then called her sister again and this time much more louder.Then,someone opened door making she shocked and turned around.It was her sister.She sighed in relief and put the drier down then walked towards her sister.

"Unnie,you look so beautiful!",she said as she shook your shoulder excitedly.Subin just smiled at her sister honest praise.

"Thanks but,can you help me?"

"Anything"

"Braid my hair"

"What style?"

"I want--"

"Okay,I got it.Come here",she said as she pulled her unnie to the stool.She sat on the bed as Subin sat on the stool facing her.Then,she started to braid Subin's hair.

"But,Sebin"

"Yes?"

"I don't tell you yet the style"

"No need.I knew what suit you.You want the simple one,right?"

"Yes,but--"

"Silent",she said as she pulled her hair.Subin shut her eyes holding the pain how strong her sister pulled her hair.

 

A few minutes later,Subin already ready to go to the birthday party.They went down to the living room having a small chat before she leave.

 

"Unnie,I don't know you have this gown"

"Well,he bought me"

"Who?"

"Sehun"

"Really?He is so gentleman~"

"What?No"

"Yes"

"Whatever"

"Anyway,when will you marry?",she asked for sudden.

"You mean get married?"

"Yes"

"What are you talking about?"

"Yes.Since you wear like this"

"You're weird",then they heard a honk from a car.

"Well.You have to go.Bye",she said as her sister wore the high heels.

"Bye",she replied and hugged her sister then made her way toward the car.

 

--

 

On the way to Sehun's house..In the car..

 

"I never thought that his driver would be this handsome",Subin said teasing Luhan the one who was taking her to his best friend house.

He rolled his eyes before answering her,"For your information,I'm not a driver.I'm just replacing his driver and I am handsome.Thank you".

"I never say that you are handsome"

"Let me repeat what you said,'I never thought that his driver would be this handsome'.See?",he said and chuckled a bit.

"I don't remember that"

"Oh,I see but I know I'm handsome"

"Whatever"

"I heard that Sehun gave you that gown"

"How did you know?"

"He told me"

"He hate it even he don't use any of his money"

"Wait.Then,how did he get that gown?"

"The lady said it's free"

"Oh.He's lucky"

"Yeah"

"Well.Here we are",he said as he sighed in relief.She turned left and saw a really huge house or should I say a castle.Her jaw automatically dropped and frozen in the seat till Sehun came and opened the door for her making her snapped from her mind.

"Oh,hey",she greeted him while her eyes still on the house and stood up beside him fixing her gown.

He looked at her from the tip of her hair to her toe in amazement,"You look so beautiful".

"Well,it's my first time wearing this kind of gown and I don't think so",she said shrugging.Then,he carefully looked into her eyes making she felt uncomfortable and held her left hand.

"Well,let's go",he as she slightly nodded and they made their way into the house.It was so crowded but when they entered in everyone give way to them and looked at them.He tighten his grip and called her in a low tone,"Subin" while his eyes on a woman and a man.

"Yes?",she answered and took a glance of him.

"Be my girlfriend"

"What?",she asked but he does not reply and they stopped in front of a woman.

He nervously called the woman,"Mom".'What?His mom?Is this his mom?Oh,he's gonna be kidding me.Why don't he tell me earlier?',she thought and slightly frowned while her mind slowly getting mess.There was a man who was talking with his phone.They seem wealthy.

The woman turned to him and sweetly smiled,"Oh Sehun,is that your girlfriend?".

"Dad first",he said not answering her question.The woman smiled at Subin before turning to the man that is her husband.

Subin automatically turned to Sehun and asked in a low tone,"What is this?".

"Just be my girlfriend",he slightly frowned.

"But--",she was about to reply him but he already turned her around making she faced to the woman.

"Oh,hey son!Your girlfriend?",he gladly asked while smiling at Subin.'Well,they look alike',she thought smiling at the man.

"Let me introduce her first",he said not replying his dad.

"Go ahead",he said as he put his phone in his pocket.

"Can we sit first?",the woman asked.

"Oh,yeah",the man answered then they sat on a circled-table.Well,Subin sat next to Sehun,next to Sehun was his father and next to his father was his mother.