Injured

This Is Me

The next morning

 

Subin asked her dongsaeng to go school first because she know she will be late at school.She waited for Luhan and Sehun patiently in front of her own house.She took a seat and played her mp3 while putting earphone in her ears.

 

                                        "Itsumo yori sukoshi hiroi heya tadahitori it's over,guess it's over

                                          Futari de tsukuri ageta story mo munashiku

                                         Konnani kantan ni kuzurete shimau nante"

                                                                                                                        #Time Machine-Soshi

 

Subin sang her favourite song while closing her eyes trying to feel the song.It was a song.She have a voice that really similiar to Taeyeon's voice.So when she sang people will thought it was Taeyeon but actually not.Suddenly,Sehun poked her head from the right side.She opened her eyes and automatically looked at her watch,not Sehun who poked her."Oh,it's already 7.50!Oh no,I'm gonna be late",she stood up and accindentally her nose hit Sehun's head.She stepped a back and touched her nose.She looked at finger and saw blood.Then,she realised her nose was bleeding and she screamed can't control her feeling,"Oh God,my nose is bleeding!".Actually,Subin scared of blood.It happened since her last accident when she were 13.Both of them injured but the difference was Subin's nose bleeding and Sehun's forehead injured a bit.Luhan just stared at them not knowing what to do."What should I do?Eotteokhae?Eotteokhae?What should I do?",she asked in panic and slowly cried.Her view slowly darkened and she felt her legs weaken.She held Sehun's hand tightly to get strength to stand but it doesn't happened like what was she thinking.Her grip loosened and she fainted.Sehun and Luhan became shock and brought Subin into her house back since they still in front of her house not moving yet.

 

In Subin house

 

Luhan put Subin at the sofa and looked at Sehun.

"Hyung,what should we do?"

"You take care of her"

"What about you?"

"I wanna go to school"

"What?"

"You stay here.Just take care of her"

"O-okay.."Luhan quickly left him and went to school.'Now,what I'm gonna do?',Sehun thought while staring at Subin.'To her room?Bring her to her room?Should I?Ah!For what I'm being kind to her?',he thought again.He went to Subin's room and smirked.'This is the time!',he thought and started to find her diary.He looked around trying to find her diary."I have no diary",Subin said in sudden making him shock.He turned around and stepped aback when she get closer to him.He slowly stepped aback until his back touched her wardrobe.Subin slowly stepped forward closing their gap until one foot?

"What are you doing in my room?"

"No-nothing"

"You searching for my diary..RIGHT?!!"

"N-no.I'm searching for.."

"For what?"

"Umm..."

"My underwear?"

"Uh.."

"Yes,you did?!"

"No"

"I see..What about my bra?"

"No"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Then?What are you searching for?"

"Umm.."

"You already make my nose bleeding and now?".Oh god,she reached her limit already.

"..."

"ARGHH!!!",she screamed angrily and was about to punch him.But,thank goodness she still can control.She moved to her bed then kicked and punched it with her full of energy.His eyes widened after saw what did Subin did.'Wow!This girl is really..',he thought for a while.She turned to Sehun and grabbed his collar,"Don't you ever try to do it again.To me or others.I'm warning you".She pulled him by his collar to the outside of her room."You..GET OUT!",she yelled and was about to get in her room but she stopped and turned back to him.She stared at his forehead and asked,"What's wrong with your forehead?It's..reddening".He frowned and touched his forehead,"Oww!"."What's wrong?",she asked again."Ah,remember when you about to stand but your nose hit my head?".She frowned a bit trying to remember,"Ah,yes!That's why my nose was bleeding.Wait,does it hurt?".He touched his forehead again trying to check if it was hurt and groan."It seem like it's hurt",she said."A bit",he grinned and she brought him to the kitchen.

In the kitchen

Subin sat Sehun down and moved to the fridge."Hey,what are you doing?",he asked staring at her.She ignored him and took out an ice cube."Ahh!It's cold",she put the ice cube in a cup and brought the cup near to Sehun.She sat in front of him and stared at him."You want me to do it or you want to do it by yourself?",she asked."What?".She sighed at put the ice cube on Sehun's forehead the place that reddening."Hey!",he pushed her hand hardly making her shock.She rolled her eyes and put the ice cube again at his forehead.This time,he just remain silence while staring at her.'It seem like she's helping me',he thought while his eyes still on her.She seem to be so focused with Sehun's forehead."What?",she asked with her eyes on his forehead.'Oh no,she saw me',he thought."What?",he asked her back."Why did you keep staring at me?",she asked him again."When?",he asked trying to lie her."Not so fast,boy.I saw what you did",she told him."What did I did?",he asked her again.There he goes again trying to change the topic.She sighed and pressed the ice cube hardly on his forehead."Yah,yah,yah!!It's cold!",he automatically pushed her hand  making she lost her stable and fell from the chair.

He quickly squat beside Subin and helped her stand up.She sighed and looked up at him,"Now,what we are gonna do?"."Let's watch movie!",he suggested."Mwo?We're skipped school because I fainted and Now?You wanna to take the advantage?Woah~Not so fast boy.If we can't learn in school,we can learn in my house since you still wearing the uniform",she said and poked his chest.He choked and asked,"What?No,we're not going to learn!"."Yes,we are!",she said and brought him to her room.She locked the door so,there will no way for Sehun to escape.He stood up and was about to twist the door knob but Subin blocked him,"Oh,you're not going to leave my house before you learn something with me"."Why must I learn with you?",he asked."Why?You must be think because I like you,right?You're wrong.You going to learn with me because if I let you learn at other place,you will do other thing beside learning!".'How can this girl know what I was thinking?Does she have the sixth sense?Nahh..',he thought for a while."Come on!",she sat him on the carpet and gave him some textbook.

He stared at the biology textbook and asked,"We gonna study Biology today?".She walked to the shelf and searched for her sketchbook ignoring him.He rolled his eyes and asked again,"Hey,do we have to study Biology today?".She took a glance of him and continued searching for her sketchbook again.When she heard he sighed,she turned around and said,"I'm not going to study biology,you will study biology".He frowned like a what the ****?She looked at right and saw her sketchbook on her table."Oh god!Where have you been?I've searching for you for a long time,you know?tch!Just a few minute actually",she said while hugging her only sketchbook.'Who is she talking to?To a sketchbook?This girl is really crazy!',he thought while staring at crazy Subin.She gave him her sketchbook while warning him,"Hold this for me.I wanna change my clothes.Don't take any peek of me".She left him and took some clothes from her wardrobe.She took a glance of him checking if he was looking at you.She went into the bathe room and changed her clothes.

After a few minutes

She came out from the bathe room and sat beside the waiting guy.He gave her the sketchbook and asked,"You do know how to draw.Besides,what are you gonna do with this sketchbook?".She took a pencil and started to draw while answering him,"Thank you.I'm going to draw.Don't you see?"."And I'm going to study while you were drawing?Like that?",he replied and took the pencil from her hand.She looked at him with a shock face,"You are lucky.If not,you will mess my drawing"."If I mess your drawing?What you gonna do?Kick my ?",he asked making Subin annoyed."Give me back my pencil",she said calmly."Nope",he said and threw your pencil into the dustbin.This time,he made her jaw drop."Yah!",she yelled at him and picked her pencil back.She took the biology textbook from him and she realised it's just making him happy and no need to study.He laughed at her action out loud.She sighed and gave him back the textbook."Why don't you just take the textbook?",he asked and still laughing."That's not funny!",she retorted and slightly blushed of embarrassment.'You're silly girl'.she tought.