Jealousy

This Is Me

Sehun's POV..

 

"Hey,wake up",I heard a girl's voice cold yet smooth as her skin is.Too easy for me.I know who is it.Park Subin.I turned around facing the wall not her as I pulled the blanket closer to my shivering body.Then,there was a silent.Quite long.Then,I felt the bed sank and a hand on my shoulder.I felt breathe in my ear,"Wake up" as she pinched me really hard on the shoulder making me jumped.

"Oh,you're awake",she said innocently.My eyebrows met as I waited for her to continue.

"Well,hurry up and get ready for your class",she said as she stood up about to leaving me.Then,I remember I don't have any clean clothes to wear.I shouldn't sleep here last night.

"Wait!",she stopped as she heard my voice.She straightened her back while slowly stepped aback not turning till her legs bumped into the bed.

"Why?",she asked still not facing me.

I grabbed her shirt and pulled it for two times,"Hey,look at me".I slowly let go of her shirt as she turned facing me.I patted the bed asking her to sit down.She rolled her eyes then sat beside me as I wish to.She raised her brows waiting for me to talk.

"What I'm gonna wear?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't have any clean clothes"

"Oh.Next time,if you want to sleep here,please bring your clean clothes",when I heard her cold voice came out,I can feel her anger being a burdensome to her.

"I..I'm sorry for being a burdensome to you",I apologised afraid if she might yell.

"It's okay",I can hear she sighed as she stood up leaving me alone in the room.Later,she came back with clean clothes and handed it to me.Why is it so hard for me to see her being a friendly person?She is kind,pretty but she is so cold.How cam mom like her and how did i fell in love with her?

 

End of Sehun's POV..

 

--

 

They stepped out from her house and went to their class together."Hurry up.There's 15 minutes more",she said with her poker face then he ckecked out his watch.He sighed in relief as there were still time before they arrive.

Then,she looked out on the street and saw two school girls walking and laughing making her remember of her old  bestfriend,Haneul.

 

[ Flashback ]

Subin's POV..

 

Everyone were sitting in the school for the opening programme of mentor mentee.Like always,I'm gonna sit beside Haneul.Just a half of pupils in the payed attention to the one speaking on the podium.Then,they annouced a few students as a mentee and a few teachers as a mentor and they will came on the stage.

On that time,I have a crush on Oh Sehun but no one knows except Haneul because I trust her that she keep it as a secret.To hide it from no one knows,we use 'Sir' for Sehun.So that,no one will know that I have a crush on him.

One by one pupil's name being call to come on stage.

Then,Haneul whispered something,"Where's your Sir?He doesn't have any mentor?".Everytime I heard Sir I will smile sheepishly and gigled without reason.I thought for awhile,'She's right.Where's my Sir?'.

"He don't have any mentor because he is a mentor and I'm his mentee",I said proudly as I turned waiting for her respond.She seem so shock by my joke but then,we bursted laugh out loud.She has a habit that is she will hit anything near to her when she laugh and she slapped my arm really hard but because of she slapped my arm while I was laughing so,I don't feel hurt at all.

 

End of Subin's POV..

 

[ End of flashback ]

 

"I miss you",she mumbled as she remembered Haneul but still manage to hear by him.He felt so curious as he heard 'miss' in her sentence.

"Who?",he asked.She turned to him checking who is he talking to.He turned to her waiting for an answer but she remained silent as her eyes on him.

"Hey,I'm talking to you",he said boldly.

"Oh.you're talking to me",she said meanwhile he shook his head in disbelief.

 

--

 

In the university..

 

Subin sat in the cafe alone and greeted by Mary,"Hey,alone?".

"Do you see anyone else with me?",her cold voice came out.

"No,I'm just kidding.You're not in the mood,right?",she said as she sat in front of her.

"Yeah,absolutely",she said while stirring her white coffee.

"What's wrong?"

"Nahh..Forget it",she said as she took a sip of the coffee.

"Yah,tell me",she shook her shoulder.

"It's no--",her sentence were stucked as she saw a girl clinging on Sehun's arm making her jaw dropped.'Who the hell is that girl?',her mind cursed.

"Hey,what are you looking at?",she asked as she turned around and so her crush with a girl.Subin held her face with her hands and make her looked at her but she was too late.She already saw it.

"Yah,yah,yah!That's Sehun!",she yelled as she stood up.She turned looking at the unknown girl with flames.Subin quickly grabbed her hand not letting her friend hurt them,"Hey,calm down".

"Who.The.Hell.Is that girl?!!",she screamed stealing others' attention.She automatically pulled her hand making her sat down again.

"Shut up",she said in a low tone.

"Sorry",she slightly apologised as her eyes set down on the floor.

"Just calm down.You're not anyone to him so I,remember?",she reminded her friend.'Actually not.I know and I understand you,Mary.Because I am jealous too',her ming thought.

"Yeah,you right.I'just an acquaitance to him .Wait.Do you have a peice of paper?",this time she can feel sorrow in her voice.

"Yeah",she said in respond and gave her a pinked paper.Then,she took ten mintues as she wrote something on it.

Ten minutes later,she handed the paper back to her asking her to read it.

 

'not sure what's happening now.i'm warning you.listen up.

 it's gettin' dangerous.so dangerous.

 you better stop provoking me now.look at her.

 you better leave now.

 boy when you walk close to me.

 i get flustered and i can't breath.

 our eyes meet you smile at me.

 as you're also drown onto me.

 darkness start to cloud my eyes.

 everything is gone you're all that i see.

your breath so close to my ear it's all i hear.

 with just one look you've got me going crazy.

wanna take you somewhere new.

 where no one else can see you.

 i feel something rising.it's uncontrolable.

 like a whirlpool.

 now dark shadows are woken inside of me.

 when i look at you flames are all i see.

 i'm warning you back way girl you better flee.

 if you don't leave him,i'm gettin' angry.

 if you don't backaway girl,i'm gonna hurt you.

 my gaze is like a blade.but no need to be afraid.

please tell me about you.i just wanna know you.

 please stay right where you are.keep looking at me.don't leave me.

 just trust me when i say i won't let you go so easily.

 the light that shine through the fog.

 everyone looking in awe.

 i look right into your eyes.my heartbeat speed up.

 just like an alarm boy.

 another girl looking at my man.

 but then how just perfect you are me man.

 i wanna hold you and never let go.

 why can't i stop myself anymore and i don't know.

 i'll be the last one stand in his heart.

 so there'll be no flirting on your part.

 if you really want him,girl then you have to win.

 why don't you just give up.now your chances are really thin.'

 

"What's this?",she asked clueless.