Send my greet to her

This Is Me

Two hour passed

 

Now,Subin and Sehun is in front of the bubble tea shop.'So,this is the place?Not matured at all',she thought and shook her head.She scratched her not itchy at all head and turned to Sehun."Get in and buy for me",she took his hand and gave the money.He make a disgust face and rolled his eyes.He make his walk into the shop and bought two cup of bubble tea.He came out with full hand and ran to Subin.He handed her the bubble tea and sat beside her on the bench.They watched the people walked past them in an awkward atmosphere that make them not comfortable at all.He started to rub the back of his neck and cleared his throat asking a question,"What kind of guy that you like?".She choke and covered turning to other side doesn't want him to see her shock face.She frowned and thought,'What's wrong with him?Is this a joke?'."Hey,are you okay?",he asked patting her back.She shook her head and turned answering him,"What's wrong with you".'oh god..',he thought and turned cold,"Nothing and why don't you answer me?".She frowned while thinking,'Why did he want to know?Does he like me?or..Just for fun?but..What can you do with it?..But if he does like me?Oh my god!I just gain one that I really want to!!I really dream of this!and..I always gain FAKE one..because all of them I know from Internet?Maybe..I should know why does he ask this..by..spying him?Maybe it's a good idea..I should watch him from silence..yeah~I should tell him,then I will spy him!Yes,that's right!'.She tuned to him and raised an eyebrow answering him,"I like tall guy and he must be taller than me at least,we're in the same height.Second,I like guy that know how to joke then it will be fun~Third,he should be handsome especially,cute!Kyahh!!~I wonder what will my husband look like?".There she goes and imagining.'Your husband should look like me.Handsome and..cute?But..I don't want to be cute..Nahh~It's okay if it for you',he thought for a while.

Suddenly,Subin stopped smiling and imagining turning to normal."Enough,right?Let's go to home",she asked and stood up waiting for him to stand up too.'How can she change that easily?',Sehun thought for awhile.She turned and asked,"You don't want to go home?The school hour almost end".He quickly stood up and be the first one to walk.She watched him and followed him.

 

After arrived home..

 

Subin and Sehun sat on the couch watching Narnia since it was her favourite movie.She seem so focus on the movie."You understand?",he asked breaking the silence."Ofcourse",she answered in a whisper tone without turning.'Okay,that so focus',he thought."You must be so good in English",he said again."Just a little bit",she grinned before answering it.'At last!She smiled!Whoo!The thing that I really want to see!',he thought and grinned too.

 

The next day..At school..

 

Subin's POV

 

I followed Hannah and Hwayoung went to the office.I thought three pupils is too many.So,I thought I have to stay outside or..maybe follow them went into the office?In the same time,they already get into the office while I'm still standing in front of the office' door not getting in side.I walked toward and backward for a few times in front of the door with a puzzled face.I turned to left and saw Sehun and Luhan already waited for me to get in side.They just stared at me saying nothing but I can see Sehun nearly smile at me.OMG!What I'm doing?My face slightly turned red and I quickly get into the office.I can feel they were laughing at me.Plus,the teacher that they wanted to meet was near with the teacher that we wanted to meet.So embarassing!!Luckily,we went out first than them.

 

In the class..

 

Yeah..We're waiting for the teachet to come and teach us..But the teacher seem like not going to come.Suddenly,"Subin..",someone called me and it seem like Sehun calling me from his seat not going to come.Because of he called me for sudden so,I acted like does not hear him.Again,"Park Subin",he called me and this time,I just frowning at the blackboard.For the last one,"Park Subin",this time he called me a bit louder.I turned to other side pretending does not hear him at all and I heard he said,"Krik krik*the sound of crickets*".

 

Recess..

 

I walked in the corridor heading to the library and I heard some boys said my name.Not just boys,girls too.They must be gossiping about me.This must be caused by him.This boy really wanna die.I stormed and quicken me steps

 

In the library..

 

I stepped in the library and everyone were looking at me.weird.I walked trying to find an empty table.I stood up and the sound of the chair attracted Sehun's attention from his friend.He looked at me and I sent him a death glare.I walked to a shelf and took a book.I sat back on the chair and opened the book that I took.I took out my notebook and continue to do my work.Actually,my listening is focusing on what he talked and I heard this,"Hey,send my greet to her later".I wonder who is the girl that he meant."Who?",Hwayoung asked.As an answer,he pointed at me.This boy must be kidding me.I saw it from the corner of my eye.They seem so shocked with his answer.Hwayoung and Hannah turned to me and I can see their face were like 'That's impossible!'.Then,they turned back to Sehun."Are you sure?",Hannah asked.He nodded,"But not now later".I looked at my watch and the recess almost end.I stood up and brought the book to the counter to borrow it.

 

End of Subin's POV

 

Suddenly,someone nudged Subin.She turned and it was  The Sheepish Hannah.She frowned and asked,"What?".Hannah shook her head and whispered,"Sehun send you a greet".Subin frowned and she left her alone at the counter with the librarian."It can't be",she said and took the book with her.She quickly ran heading to her class.When she almost reach the class she slow down her foot and calmly walk into the class.When she opened the door,everyone were looking at her and some of them were whipering.Before she sat down,she shot Sehun a death glare again.'What's wrong with this boy?',she thought.She took out her notebook and wrote something."I think she already knew",she heard Luhan and Sehun conversation.

 

End of school hour

15 minutes later..

 

Subin sat on the station bus alone waiting for Sehun and Luhan."15 minutes already pass and they doesn't arrive yet",she said alone and looked around if they were there but not exactly.She took out her phone and switched on her twitter account.Then,a tweet from '@udkme' said,"@24/7withu he did love her,you know?" popped.She scrolled down and saw many tweet from '@udkme' and '@24/7withu'.'Why is it many tweet about HE and HER from @udkme and @24/7withu?',she thought.When she scrolled further down,she saw her own name with Sehun?'What s this?',she thought again.Then,a tweet did really attracted her attention,"Sehun send a greet to Subin!!It's mean he love her..or they're dating?omg!"."What the **** is this?",she said alone.