An Invitation

This Is Me

Night at Subin's home..

 

Subin and Sebin were having dinner in a calming silence.

"Nae dongaeng,the jerk is back",Subin said not looking at her sister.

"Nugu?",her sister asked looking at her sister curiously.

"My ex!"

"Your ex?Oh!Chunghee oppa?"

"Yes,so if you weren't with me,do not ever talk to anyone"

"If the person is a guy or a girl?"

"Both!Especially if it is that jerk!Quickly hide,algetji?"

"Ne,nae unnie!But--why?"

"You don't have to know.But,you can stay with Luhan"

"Who?"

"Luhan"

"Why must him?"

"Because I trust him"

Then,silence came again calming the atmosphere."See you,tomorrow",Subin said putting the dishes and washed her hands gently."Hey,don't you gonna wash the dishes?",her sister asked."Just tomorrow and--Goodnight",she answered waving at her sister excitedly running into her bedroom.

 

In her bedroom..

 

She sang happily entering her room and jumped making a spin then landed on her fluffy bed.She pulled her blanket and hugged it smelling the scent.She turned right and saw her pinky calender.She sat down and took her calender while her finger slowly tracing the 12th April.She took her pinked-ink pen from her pinky urban pencil case and drew a cross on 11th April.She is really a pink lover."So,tomorrow is his birthday",she muttered and wrote,'Sehun's Birthday'.She softly smiled and dialed Luhan's number.

"Hi there,whats up?",Luhan greeted her.

"Oh,hey--Tomorrow,is his birthday,right?"

"Whose?"

"Your buddy"

"Oh,I know!You mean,your boyfriend,right?",too clear for her to hear that he was giggling.

"Yah!Stop laughing!He's just a friend!",she yelled in happiness slowly her face turned red.She stood up in front of her big mirror and touched her right cheek.'Oh no.I can feel my blood rushing to my face and--My face is red!And my hands turning cold!',she thought.

"I know you're happy"

"What?No,I'm not"

"Ah,yes,yes.Tomorrow is his birthday but--Why?You're planing anything?"

"Huh?No,nothing.I'm about to ask you that"

"Oh,really?I just called his father and"

''And?"

"You'll know it tomorrow,bye",call ended.

"But--Hey,wait!",she shook her head and grinned.'I better go to sleep',she thought and lied down slowly drifted to the dreamland.

 

--

 

Next day,at school..

 

Stepping in the school with a heavy sigh the normal thing she will do every school day but that day was somewhat a bit special for her because it was his birthday.While she was walking think of the present that she should give him,somebody held her shoulder for sudden making her stop in shock.She turned around and saw Chunghee smiling at her sheepishly making her formed a frown.

"Where's your boyfriend?",he asked while standing on his toe searching for Sehun.

"What?Wait,what do you want exactly?",she asked tapping his shoulder with her index finger asking him to stop doing that stupid thing.

"What?",he asked and bend down raising an eyebrow with his weird smile.

"Stop smiling"

"No,what just you said?",he asked once again closing the gap between their face.Like what he wanted to,everyone were looking at them.Her eyes automatically changed into two saucers and thought,'No,he's not going to do crazy things' for awhile.

"What are you doing?",she asked coldly in a whisper tone and quickly pushed him away.She fixed her coat gently and turned left.Luck was on her side,she saw Sehun waving at her excitedly while running at her.'Wow.He seem so excited and--happy',her sentence were stopped by her FAKE boyfriend action,gave her a peck on her cheek.Like always,other girls will scream crazily.Yeah,who stand if they saw their belove bias peck other girl.She slightly became shock but just for a second then she replaced it with a happy face.

"Hey,Honey!Did you sleep well last night?",Sehun asked breaking the shock atmosphere and hugged her by her waist.'--It's because today is his birthday',she continued her thought.

"What--You pecked her?",Chunghee asked and too clear for them to know what make him stuttered.Sehun thought,'I think,I was overacting' and slightly smirked.

"Yeah.Why?Jealous?Then,come and get me!",he said proudly and patted his own ."Come on,Honey.Let's go to other place",he continued and sent a cheesy wink making her slightly blushed.She looked down and he pulled her to other place.

 

--

 

At their locker..

 

Who know,their locker were just adjoint.

"Hey,why did you pecked me?",Subin asked while entering her key into the hole gently.

"I was too happy and I don't realise that I was overacting",Sehun answered while searching for his bottle of water.

"Why?Because today is your birthday,right?",she asked with her eyes still on her books then corner of her lips started to rose a bit and she started to chuckle not knowing why.

"You knew it--Why are you laughing?",he asked when he saw her weird chuckle while turning to look at her.

"What just you said?",she asked then turned to him while an eyebrow raised.

"No,nothing",he said changing the topic then took out his bottle."Because of you know today is my birthday,I would like to invite you to my birthday party",he continued and handed her a piece of paper.

"Well,thanks.I would like to come",she took the paper from his hand and red it.

 

'His Royal Highness,Prince Oh Sehun requests your presence as a royal celebration in honor of the nineteenth year of his reign.

April 12th at 8pm at his new castle ___ ___ ___ ___ , ___ ___'

 

He sat down on a near bench and calmly stared at her waiting for her reaction.

"So,you will go?",he asked and started to tie up his shoelace.

"Well,yes but where's your house exactly?I'm kinda heard it before",she asked and folded the paper into smaller size and put it in her pocket.

"Don't worry,I'll send my driver to your house"

"Driver?Okay,but why don't you--"

"Why?You want me to come and give you a ride?"

"Yeah,not too but you know,it gonna be  much more awkward than with you"

"Because I am your boyfriend and you're hoping me to come your house?"

"Well,it's a FAKE one and I'm not hoping"

"I'm not sure if I'll be the one who give you a ride or maybe my driver but I think it's gonna be my drive.Just wait at your house and the driver will come between 7.45 and 8"

"Oh,okay.Well,Sehun",she called and walked closer to him.

"What?Something wrong?"

"No actually but,your invitation card kinda--"

"Kinda?"

"Well,kinda too royal?"

"Oh,I get it!"

"So,what is it?"

"You'll gonna know it"

"Well,when will I know?"

"Soon",he said and took some books from his locker and walked signing her to follow him.

"Well--Oh!Hey,wait for me!",she took some books from her locker then closed it and quickly ran after him.

"Hey,please tell me",she said while walking by his side.

"No,but--",he stopped right in front of the class door.

"But?",she asked and stopped beside him following what he did.

"Hey,can you wear a--",his words were stopped by a yell,"Can both of you just get in?".

"Oh,I think we should get in",she said and pushed the door.She stepped in and everyone were looking at her.Why?Because Sehun was at her back following her step.Well,it's their first time get in the class together.That's the reason.'Well,will all of them stop staring at me',she thought and put her books on her desk before she sat down.Then,she turned to left and saw Sehun fixing his tie.

She quickly get up and walked toward him.She put her hand on his desk roughly making a quite loud thud.

"Hey,what do you want?",he asked in shock.'I'm not going to talk with him while I'm standing.I hope the teacher is absent',she thought and took a glance of Kai's empty chair.

"Hey,where is this guy?",she asked while pointing at Kai's desk.

"Doesn't come yet--Maybe?",he answered unsure.She quickly pulled the chair on Sehun's side and sat on it gently.

"Okay,tell me",she said fixing her skirt.

"What?",he asked in confusion.

"I mean,continue"

"You're just making me more confuse"

"Oh,I'm sorry.I mean,you want me to wear what?"

"Wear?Oh,that's one.Can you wear a dress?"

"Did you mean a party dress or what?"

"No,a gown"

"A gown?"

"Yeah,a lovely one"

"I--I thought you're the type--"

"I know what you're wanna say but,just wear it"

"I do have but--Can I know what type of gown actually you want?"

"A lovely one"

"No,I mean--"

"What?Don't tell me you don't have any gown"

"No,I mean yes I do have one but--"

"But?"

"I just have..two"

"I don't ask you how much you have"

"I know but I don't think those gown that I have really like what you want"

"Oh,really?Can I see them first?"

"After school?"

"We must hurry then cause we have not much time"

"Okay,I get it"