Meet him again

This Is Me

When Subin  came close,Luhan automatically yelled,"Yah!!" stealing attentions from others making she stopped.She froze herself that would look like a dinosaur and thought,'Oh my god..What should I do?What should I do?'.When the Mr.Nobody showed himself,her jaw automatically dropped and make an o.

 

"Chunghee-ssi". was stuck by too many words when she saw her ex boyfriend.Who ever thought that she will meet her long long time ago ex boyfriend.

"Subin-ssi".Same for that boy.The only word that can escape from his throat was her ex girlfriend's name.

 

Sehun's eyebrows met and he muttered alone,"How did she know Chunghee's name?".Then,he eyes fell on his buddy and he quickly made his way toward him helping him to get up.He linked his hand around Luhan's arm and shook it for a few time,"Hyung,what's happening?".As a respond he just shook his head lightly.

 

"Hey,what are you doing here?",Chunghee made his way toward his ex trying to hold her shoulders but she shrugged away his hands.Then,her eyes became glasses and her gaze fell on the back of her right pale arm.There was a long scar that made by him.The scene that she loss too many her precious blood.The time that he became a monster hurting her.

Then,their eyes met again and this time,her tears managed to roll down over her pink cheeks.She closed not letting her hoarse voice to come out."Subin-ah,what's wrong?",he asked and for the second time he tried to hold her shoulders but she shrugged his hands away.

"No,no",she muttered in a low tone but still manage to hear from everyone.She slightly shook her head and took a few steps aback till her back hit the wall.

 

-Flashback-

 

She still cannot believe what she have saw.Her beloved boyfriend kissing with other girls.She sat down on the soft sofa calming her own heart.

Then,she heard someone's foot step from outside.Too clear for her to know who is the owner of the foot steps.Park Chunghee.The door knob twisted.Curiosity started to fill her heart.She turned to look who it was actually.

The drunk Chunghee.'What the?He never come home like this',she thought and quickly catch him not letting he fall.

"Hey,what's wrong?",she asked gently helped him to sit down and there was no answer.

"You never come home like this",again she said waiting for his answer.She slightly get annoyed in that way for the first time.She stood up and stared at him.

"Yah,waegeurae?!",she yelled.

"Wae?!!",he replied with his husky voice.

"Let's break",she said in a low tone.

"What?"

"Yeah,let's break after what you did to me yesterday.Doesn't that enough?"

"What did I do?"

"So,you're still wanna win?"

"No"

"Okay,fine!I don't have to wait for your answer",she said and made her way toward the door but he was way too fast.He reached her wrist making her spun around.

"What?!You're still wanna win,right?Then,go celebrate your winning alone!",she yelled trying to push his hand off.

"NO!You're not going to leave me alone!",he accidentally pushed Subin making her fell and her right arm brush with the corner of the coffee table glass.He make a cut on her pale arm.Subin's eyes automatically became wide as two saucers.

"No,no",she muttered alone and tried to stand up.Blood rushing down from the cut.

"No.Subin-ah,I'm sorry",he apologized and held her shoulders but she shrugged them away.She get out of the house and ran as fast as she can.She do not even realized there was a heavy rain pouring down the same as her tears pouring down.

Suddenly,she heard a loud honk from a vehicle.She turned right and saw a lorry coming.

 

-End of flashback-