Drunk

This Is Me

Hello,December!

It's December already and great for Sehun and Luhan because their punishment ended but still they came to school late.Still the same,still the naughty boys along with their friends,EXO.But,Sehun and Subin hated it so much because they fell for each other and they can meet before going to school.They no longer greet each other like always because of their shy side.They just looked at each other from far.Jaemin seems to take the advantages by getting close with Sehun and she used to get rejected but still does not give up.I wonder when will she give up on him.

Meanwhile,his parents getting closer with her parents and they agreed to make their son and daughter as a marriage couple soon.They always have a dinner together and the fake-couple have to act again.Although it just an act they still enjoy it even a bit shy and strange.Future-family in law,huh?

Luck were not on their side,their parents cannot spend their Christmas with them because of works.

It's a snowy day and Subin was attacked by a sudden fever.She vomited for two times and her face was way too pale.Her lips turning white.Maybe she ate something that she not suppose to.Her voice changed into a hoarse one.She kept sneezing and cough non-stop maybe because of the snow.Her nose also getting red,stuffy and runny all the time.Almost all the tissues in her house were be used by her.Tissue everywhere.

Sebin  has to take the responsibility of taking care of her sick unnie.She kept going out to buy the boxes of tissues and they running out of it.Well,the two sisters hide it from their parents not wanting their parents to worry.

She was lying in her room peacefully with her right hand full with tissues staring out of the window till her dongsaeng knocked the door a few times before coming in.

"Unnie,I want to go out with my friends",she nervously asked a permission from her unnie.

She raised an eyebrow before she could answer it,"Male friends or female friends?".

"Female friends",she answered.

"Where do you want to go?"

"To the shopping mall"

"Then don't come home late or you'll die",she slightly warned with her poker face and turned her focus back to the window.

"Thank you,unnie",she thanked her closing the door and made her way to the door.She quickly sat down and took a peek of her dongsaeng who was walking in the snow from the window.She sighed and laid back,"Alone again".

She walked down to the living room and sat on the soft couch.She sighed and looked at the plain ceiling.'What now?',she thought before her gaze landed on the television."Watch TV seems to be nice",she said along then took the remote controller and turned it on."Nothing good",she sighed and her back started to sink in the soft couch then her eyes slowly closed drifting to the dreamland.

 

A few hours later..

 

She heard her phone ringtone ringing in her dream making she snapped from  her nap.She groaned and turned around seeing her phone on the coffee table.She ruffled her hair then slowly reaching for it.

"Hello?",she let out her sleepy,hoarse yet cold voice making the caller shock.

"Oh,Subin-ah,I'm sorry if I disturbed you",when she heard the lady's voice,she quickly sat down with her widened eyes.'It's his mom!',she thought.

"No,no.You're not disturbing me"

"Sweetie,your voice--"

"I was sleeping",she quickly cut the lady from continuing her sentence when the lady realised her voice a bit hoarse.

"Oh,really?I thought you were sick",the lady said in relief.'I am sick',she thought.

"Nahh.I'm fine like always"

"I'm glad to hear that.Sweetie,actually I have something to tell you",she slightly frowned.

"What is it?"

"The maid in my house told me something"

"What did she told you?"

"Tonight Sehun will go to the club with his friends and I'm not sure for what"

"Sorry?Club?"

"Yes,he's going to the club.It's near with your home"

"Oh,you mean that club?"

"Yes,you know it right?"

"Yes,I know"

"Will you stop him?"

"I'm not going to promise but I'll try"

"It's okay,sweetie.I don't want him to get drunk"

"Don't worry.He have me"

"Aww~You're so sweet.Anyway,thanks,sweetie"

"It's my pleasure to do it for you"

"Sorry for disturbing you"

"It's okay"

"Annyeong",the lady ended the call.

She frowned and laid back on the soft couch.Headache coming back.She shut her eyes thinking what to do."You'll die,Oh Sehun",she mumbled throwing the cushion away.

 

--

9.30pm

 

She wore her black jeans and blue long-sleeved shirt.She opened the wardrobe trying to search her grey sweater."Where are you,sweater?",she asked alone dipping her head into the basket of clothes.Sebin walked from the kitchen and shock seeing what her unnie was doing.

"Unnie!",she quickly called her unnie worried of she was okay with her condition still unstable.

She heard her dongsaeng's voice and quickly pulled her head out from the basket turning around,"Yeah,what's wrong?".

"Mwohae?",her voice softened seeing her sister was okay.

"I'm--Do you see my sweater?",she asked and stood up fixing her messy hair.

"I thought you have many sweaters"

"Well,my favourite sweater"

"Your favourite sweater?"

"Yeah,the grey one"

"You mean that one?",she slightly pointed to a grey sweater that was lying on the coffee table.Her gaze followed the place where her dongsaeng pointed at and slightly chuckled in embarrassment.

"Ah,yes.Thank you",she thanked and took the sweater.The sweater was right in front of the basket.How can she does not see it.She wore it and took her black beanie that was beside her sweater.She wore all the tings needed since it's snowy out side.She made her way to the door but stopped by her dongsaeng,"Unnie,where are you going?".

She turned around and showed a sweet smile,"It's secret.I will call you if something goes wrong".

"When will you come home?"

"What do you mean?Of course I'll come home tonight"

"No,I mean,will you come home early?"

"Oh.I'm not sure.Maybe a bit late.Just lock the door and I'll bring the extra keys",she said while her dongsaeng handed her the extra keys before she could open the door.

"Well,thanks",she thanked slightly put the keys in her pocket.

"Unnie,take care.Your fever may get worse",she reminded her unnie while she walking out 

 

--

 

She hugged herself tightly because she felt like she was freezing in the snow while she kept mumbled non stop,"You'll die,Oh Sehun".'I'm sick and you give me this,Oh Sehun?You should be take care of me besides making me more suffer',she thought while her eyes widened seeing the club.'I think I should wait him out side than wait for him in the club.Since it's 9.50pm',she thought taking a glance of her watch.She looked around and saw a bench under a bit tree.She quickly walked toward it and sat down.

15 minutes passed already and she still does not see nor Sehun neither his friends.It's getting colder than she thought,"Oh,I'm freezing".She leaned her back against the tree looking down at her feet till she felt someone sat beside her.She looked at the person and it was a little boy.

"Noona,what are you doing here alone?",the little boy bravely asked with a smile on his face.

She smiled back at the boy and said,"I am waiting for someone".

"Your boyfriend?",her eyes widened by the boy's words.She raised an eyebrow and slightly nodded.

"He must be a bad boy",the little boy said making she felt so shock.

"Why did you say like that?"

"Because if he is a good boy he'll never make you wait in the snow"

"Oh,I'm sure he doesn't mean to do that",the little boy stared at her face then he realised her face was too pale.

"Noona,are you okay?"

"Hmm?What do you mean?"

"Your face--"

"What's wrong with my face?Is there something on my face?",she asked while touching her face.

"No.Your face is pale"

"Maybe because of snow,it's cold"

"No.It's too pale"

"Neh?"

"You don't look well.Are you sick?",she looked at her foot avoiding his gaze.'How did he know?',she thought then turned back to him.

"Nahh.I'm fine.Anyway,what are you doing here?Where's your mom?"

"Oh,I'm waiting for her.She's in the shop",the little pointed at a shop near with the club.She followed the shop that the boy pointed at.

"Oh.How old are you then?"

"7"

"You are really young"

"Ah,noona,that's my mom.I have to go.Bye",the little boy jumped off the bench then waved at her and ran toward his mom.She smiled at the little boy and stared at the club again."You'll die,Oh Sehun",her mind started to fill with curse words.She slided her index finger on her screen phone and looked at a few pictures of her family.Without she noticed,Sehun,Luhan and his friends entered the club.

30 minutes passed and she just finished looking at those pictures in her phone then she focused back at the club."It's already 10,45pm and I still don't see him.Maybe I should go inside the club.Who knows,he already entered in",she mumbled and let out a sigh then she slowly stepped in the club.

 

--

In the club..

 

She looked around searching for Sehun.It was so crowded with drunk,crazy people. started to mumble curse words seeing the people.Then,her gaze fell on Kai who was flirting with a girl.She started to feel gross but still made her way toward him.

She patted the his shoulder and they stopped flirting.His eyes lit up when he saw her and the girl moved to other seat.He patted the seat signaling her to sit beside him.

"Hey,Subin!What are you doing here?I never thought you'd be here",he excitedly greeted her.

"No,no.I just want to ask you.Do you see Sehun?"

"Oh,you mean your boyfriend"

"No"

"Yes,he's there",he pointed at a table followed by her gaze.'Mwoya?I'm sorry,Mrs.Oh.Your son is drunk',she thought.

"He's alone--and drunk?",she asked in confusion.

"Yes,he seem so stress lately"

"I'll take him home",she said before she made her way toward Sehun.'He's really drunk and smell like liquor',she thought and sniffed his smell.

She slowly approached him and sat beside him.His face was closed by his hair.She pushed his hair aside and saw his eyes were closed while his hand still on a glass.She frowned at the glass and removed his hand from the glass.'Now,what should I do?',she thought.She glanced at him then she shook his shoulder for a few times while calling his name in a low tone not wanting to steal others' attention.

Then,he slowly lifted his head up and groaned.He opened his eyes and slightly smile when he saw his love.

"Oh,it's Subin~",he said then slowly cupped her face.'Oh,no,no,what he's doing?',she thought and hold his hands trying to remove his hands from her face and she failed.He was way too strong even he's drunk.

He slowly closed the gap between their face and whined,"I really love you".'Me too,Sehun',she thought.

"No,no,Oh Sehun.What are you doing?",she said moving a back.She shut her eyes not wanting to accept the truth.Then,she felt something pressing her body down for sudden.

She opened her eyes and his face was just right beside her face.She sighed in relief and thought,'I thought he want to kiss me'.Then,she carefully pushed him up and took a deep breathe.She helped him to stand up and slowly put his right arm around her shoulder then she gently wrapped her left arm around his waist.

"Oh,come on,Sehun.Wake up!",she mumbled while shrugging his head off her shoulder.They made their way out of the club and slowly walked with Sehun kept talking nonsense.'Urghh..This smell going to stick on me!',she thought.