Flowers or bubble tea?

This Is Me

Subin's POV..

So,I'm in a University since last year with him again,Oh Sehun.Why must I engaged with him?Mom,can you answer me?I still don't get it.So,I'm gonna be his wife.We are staying together in a house.Soon.I still can't accept this.No one knows that we are engaged and my friend has a crush on my fiancée,Mary.What should I do.So,I'm not going to tell her that he is my fiancée.I'm going to let her spazzing on him overload.

Here we are in the cafe eating together like always.Just two of us,me and my friend having our lunch.She was having her salad while I was having my sandwich.Then,Sehun and Luhan came in walking elegantly.This boys always together.'Holy ',my heart cursed wathching them sat near to us.Oh my goodness.Just in the next table.She started to look at my boy and grinning sheepishly non-stop.Believe it or not,I have to accept this.Relax,Subin.Even if she loves my fianceé,he is still mine.

I looked down not going to let him see my sad face but still.I can feel his stare is on me.I gulped down my drink and listened to her spazzing.It's really hurt seeing not only my friend that have a crush on him.Too many.

 

End of Subin's POV..

--

 

At home..

 

Subin slowly entered the house and switched the light on.'He's not back yet',she gasped as she took a glance around the living room.Usually,he will wait for her in her home to make sure that she get back home safely and when she get back home,he will leave her when she fall asleep.When she about to continue her walk a pair of arms wrapped around her waist.An instant heart attack came.She shutted her eyes calming down.She can see his in the corner of her eyes and slowly held his hand.

Then,he landed his chin on her shoulder breathing in her scent and kissed her exposed nape..

"Let me go.We're not married yet",she said turning around.

"Soon",he replied.

"But still not yet",her cold voice came out.

He sighed and slowly let her go.He stared at her sad eyes that she hid from him by looking at the mat.He touched her face softly that make her looked up.

"What's wrong?",he asked and received a silent as an answer.

"Oh!I know.You're jealous,right??",he said again and this time,it sounds more like a joke.She make a totally disgust face and they laughed out loud.

Then,she went into her bedroom and changed her clothes while he waited for her in the living room.Five minutes passed and she quickly went down downstairs.She checked in the kitchen if he is in there and she saw him in the living room.She grinned sheepichly then she quietly tip-toed as she opened the fridges and took the chocolate flavoured bubble tea.'I hope I wouldn't hold this for too long',she thought as she remember that she is allergy to cold.She closed the fridges and hid the bubble tea behind her as she walked calmly toward him.

When there about a few steps far from him,she stopped and called him.He turned around and quickly stood up as he hid something behind him.He looked at her in a glance and blushed looking down.Her eyes widened as she saw him blushed.

"You're blushing!",she said in excitement making him more blushed and looked down.'Oh my god.This is first time I see a boy blushed',she thought as she slowly giggled.

"Ermm..Subin",he nervously called her.

"Yes?"

"Here",he handed her a bouquet of flowers as he stared at her waiting for a sweet smile appear.Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she saw the flowers.

"OMG",she gasped as she took the flowers with her right hand while her left hand holding the bubble tea and started to sniffed on it.

"Not made by plastic?",she asked in curious.

"No"

Then,she remembered about the bubble tea,'Oh,yeah!'.She put the flowers on the tea table then took a few steps forward.He stared at her waiting for what gonna happen.

She smiled sweetly then showed him the bubble tea.He was so shocked seeing that his favourite bubble tea in her hand.

Then,she took his hand with her right hand and gave him the bubble tea.He stared at the bubble tea and took a sip but then he choked when he realised she have been hold the bubble tea for a quite long time.

"Hey,are you okay?",she asked patting his back.He put the bubble tea aside and tried to calm himself down.He stared at her then at her hand.His eyes widened when he saw her left hand redding.

"How long have you been holding the bubble tea?",his voice raised a bit making her scared.Her face automatically pale hearing his scary voice making she stepped aback.

"No,no.Don't scare",he tried to calm her down as he took her redding hand.

"You're cold",he stated as he felt her hand was freezing.He felt his own hands and it were not warm enough to comfort her.Then,he felt his own neck.Good.Warm enough.

He took her hand and put it on his neck.

"Is it better?",he worriedly asked waiting for her answer.She just smiled and caress his neck with her thumb.

"Thank you?",she thanked him.

"It's okay and can I do a request?"

"What is it?"

"Can I stay here tonight?"

"Okay,no problem and there's an empty room waiting for you",she said gladly as she raised an eyebrow.'What?An empty room?I want to sleep with you!',his mind thought as he frowned a bit.

"Wait.Can I ask you something?"

"Yes"

"Why do you want to stay here?"

"Huh?Because..I don't know"

"Oh,okay",she said then brought him to the empty room.