Being a nurse for awhile

This Is Me

While they were laughing,the gate suddenly opened welcoming them to come in.They stared each other then slowly stepped in side by side.A maid opened the big doors and invited them to come in.She stayed in the huge living room waited for him as he took a bathe.

 

30 minutes later..

 

He came with pair of black jeans and a long-sleeved shirt.She took a glance of him and focused to the tea again.

"Hand me the car key",he said as he pointed the car key that right in front of her.Her stare moved to the car key as she sipped the tea.She glared at him because disturbing her as she coldly handed him the car key.

"Let me send you home",he said as he carefully stared at her.She heard him and raised her right hand signaling him to wait for a minute.He sighed as he waited for her.

She finished the tea and stood up.

"Let's go",he said as he took her hand and pulled her to outside.

 

In the car..

 

She stared at his fingers.It's look dry.Way too dry.She can see the crack on his skin.She carefully touched his fingers and shocked by it's roughness.

He shocked by her sudden action,"Mwoya?".

"Your fingers are dry",she worriedly stated.He sighed and removed his hand from being touched by her.She shocked by his weird action and stared at him in disbelief.

"Are you okay?Are you sick?",she asked as she carefully stared at him.

"Nahh..I'm okay",he said not looking at her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.No need to worry"

"If you're sick then quickly tell me"

"Why should I tell you first?",he slightly asked forming a sheepish grin.

"Yah!I'm offering you a help.Fine!Then tell your maid!",she yelled.

"Yah,I'm just kidding",he said as she glared at him.She turned to other side not facing him.

"Oh,come on sweetie~Don't mad",he said as he gently held her chin.His cute voice melted her stopping her from keep mad.She slowly turned to him and formed a shy grin.He chuckled at her cute expression when he saw her cheeks turned to light pink.

Her eyes widened when she saw him laughing at her.She quickly moved his hand from her face and pinched his arm till a red spot appear.

"Ouch!",he yelped and moved her hand.

 

--

The next day..

 

She walked to his house visiting him for a suprise.She pressed the door bell button and the maid came out telling that he's not in home then slightly apologised to her.

She walked in the street and heard voices of boys screaming.She stopped and turned to the basketball court that on her right.She saw twelve guys and she seem to know them.

Suddenly,one of them caught the ball and he seem to be suprised with the ball then he threw the ball to his friend.He stared at his fingers and his face automatically pale.He walked to one of his friend and went out of the basketball court.He stopped and searched for something then he found the thing that he searched for.

He was about to continued the walked but stopped when she called him.He turned and saw her.He seem so shock when he saw her but then ignored her.'What the?',she thought and followed him.

 

-

In the toilet..

 

He walked to the sink and still ignoring her.She softly touched his shoulder then stared at his fingers.'Oh my god.It's bleeding',she tought when she saw his fingers bleeding.He turned the pipe and put his finger in the water in a second  then pulled it back.Tears slowly formed in his eyes and rolled down.

"It's hurt",she heard his shaky voice and slowly took his hand and washed the blood away.Everytime she put his hand in the water,he will pull it back.It's for his own good.She can hear his shaky voice,"It's hurt" everytime she gently washed the cut and it will make her heart feel sank.

When the cut cleaned,they sat on a bench.He stopped crying but his eyes still look watery and puffy.His injured-hand on his lap with his gaze on it.She stared at his pale face and gently took his hand into her grip.

He lifted his head up staring at har in disbelief.He saw her watery eyes but just kept silent looking into her eyes.She shutted her eyes for a while and continued to stared at the cut.

Then,she felt a pair of eyes on her making she lifted her head up to check whose eyes were that.It's him.She raised an eyebrow and blew on the cut making he jumped for a little.

"Is it hurt?",she slightly asked seeing his sudden act.He bit his lower lip and nodded.

"Oh,really?I'm sorry",she apologised as she softly caress his fingers.She gulped as she remembered the blood on his fingers.The awkward atmosphere came and crept again.

"So,what are you doing here?",he asked breaking the cold silence.She became speechless hearing his question.'I'm not going to tell him that I searched for him',she thought as her grip loosened.

"I...I just walked in the street and stopped when I saw your friends laying basketball",she stuttered.

"Oh,really?Why don't you join us then?",he invited her pulling her into the basketball court.

Everyone stopped playing as they saw Sehun caame dragging Subin.They started to run toward Subin welcoming her.

After they chatted for 15 minutes,Suho stoped them and asked to continue play basketball,"Let's play basketball again".

"Okay then",Kris said.

"Wait!",she stopped them as they stood up.

"What's wrong?",Baekhyun asked as all of them looked at her.

"He can't play",she stated with worry eyes.

"Who?",D.O asked in shock.

"Sehun",she stated and everyone turned to him in respond.

"Why?",some of them asked to her and some asked to him.

"He's injured",she said as he looked at the ground.

"Really?What's wrong?",Kai asked as he sat beside him.

"My fingers",he showed him his injured fingers.

"There's nothing",Chanyeol stated.

"Yeah",Lay agreed as he touched his fingers.

"Ouch!But it's hurt",he whined as he pulled back his fingers.

"Okay,okay.It's okay",Suho said.

"How can we play?",Kris asked.

"We have 11.One can be a referee and 5 against 5"

"Yeah~"

"Who's gonna be the referee?",Luhan asked.

"Let me be the referee!",Xiumin volunteer as he raised his hand.

"Okay then.Let's play!",Kris said as they ran towards the ball leaving Sehun and Subin alone.They started to play forgetting the injured maknae.

10 minutes later,she felt bored then took a glance of her grey watch."Sehun,I want to go home",she stated.He looked at her not wanting her to go but what can he do.

"Okay then",he said not looking at her.

"You'll be okay,right?",she asked.

"Ofcourse"

"Bye",she waved at him as he walked away.

"Thank you,Subin!",he thanked her as she was about to disappear from his vision.She turned back and smile at him sweetly.