Thank you,phone

This Is Me

Out of the blue,"Bahh!!" making her phone slipped from her hand and dropped crashing the floor.Her eyed automatically widened and anger grew big in her heart.'Oh god',she thought.She shut tightly controlling her anger.She turned back and it was Sehun the one who shocked her.He seem so shock with his own action and quickly kneel down and held her hand."Hey..",she called but he ignored it and kissed her hand.Then,she felt something wrong with her heart.Her heart skipped a beat.The feeling that she never feel come.She fell in love with his kindness.Without they realise,someone took a picture of the and spread it in Twitter.

Luhan's eyes widened seeing his friend action,"Yah,Sehun-ah",he called.

'This is more than enough..',she thought and snapped from daydreaming."Yah!",she yelled and pulled her hand from his.He looked up and apologized.He picked her phone and cleaned it with his  handkerchief.

'Oh god..He's way too kind',she thought and took the phone from his hand.She tried to switched on the phone and it worked.She smiled and pinched his cheek,"Nahh..It's okay..The phone is still working".

His eyes widened and took the phone back from her hand,"No,it's not.The phone cover has some scratch and it's dirty".His eyes started watery and continued to talk,"Let me buy you a new one".

"No!IIt's okay",she said tried to take her phone back but failed.

"No!It's not okay..",he said and put the phone inside his pocket.

She felt tired of it.Just because of a phone they almost had a quarrel."Okay,fine.You win.Do whatever you want",she said and stood up.He just stared at her and stood up too."Kaja.Let's send me home",she said and walked.

"Wait,where's your bicycle?",he asked chasing her.

"I forgot to bring it",she said without turning making him stop chasing her.

"Was that real?",Luhan snapped him.

He turned and asked,"What?".

"What are you waiting for?",she asked and looked at them just from corner of her eyes.

"Oh,yeah!Wait for us!",Luhan screamed and pulled Sehun along with him.

 

At home..

 

Sebin leaned against the door waiting for her sister.The school hour ended around 45 minutes ago and Subin does not arrive yet.She stared at her pale hand caused by the cold weather.She looked up toward the sky,"It's getting dark".Suddenly,she heard some voices making her turned right.It were Subin,Sehun and Luhan.She crossed her arms and just stared at them showing her angry face.

When they were right in front of Sebin,Luhan shot her a sheepish smile making her frowned.Subin saw Luhan sheepishly smiled at her sister so,she pinched him on the arm.She thanked them and brought Subin with her get in the house.

 

At night..

 

She stared at her side that suppose to be her phone on her side right now.Then,she remembered how was Sehun's face when he make her phone dropped.'OMG!!!Only God know how cute was him~!',she thought and hugged her pillow tightly controlling her fangirl."Wait..Why am I so happy right now?It just him..or..NO!!It can't be..But..What was that feeling??I never felt like that before..Anyway..'thank you,phone'..At last,I can see his kindness and cuteness..",she said alone and feel asleep.

 

At the same time..In Sehun's room..

 

He stared at Subin's phones for awhile and something snapped him,simcard.'Oh!hohohoho~She forgot her simcard'.He smirked and took Subin's number phone.He grinned and kissed Subin's simcard,"Thank you,phone".

 

The next day..

After school hour..

 

Sehun walked with Luhan heading to their bicycle.

"Yah,can you go home first?",he asked for sudden.

Luhan frowned and asked him back,"Why?".

"I want to buy her new phone"

"Oh,about yesterday..But,do I have to go home alone?"

"What about Sebin?",this time with a smirk on his face.

Luhan nudged him and blushed,"Okay,fine".Then,they heard Subin,"YAHH!!!".They automatically ran to her.

"Subin-ah,sat behind me",Sehun said asking Subin to sat behind him.She frowned but still following what he asked,"But,why?".

He smiled,"Hold on tight.Bye,Luhan!Whoo!" and left Luhan alone.He rode the bicycle as fast as he can making Subin scared and screamed.

While on the other side,Luhan turned left and saw Sebin just walked out from the main gate of the school.

 

Sebin's POV

 

I walked out of the school with my bicycle.Does unnie has go yet so,I turned right want to check if unnie is there but I doesn't saw her,besides I saw Luhan oppa..waving at me?Am I daydreaming or what?I looked at my feet and slapped myself.I turned back to my right and yes,I'm not daydreaming.I continued my walk but he called me.What can I do?I turned back and right now,he really behind me.I smiled and greeted him with a friendly 'Hey'.He sent me a cute smile,"Let's go home".Oh God,he's so cute.I shyly nodded and followed him.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

guys..I have to go back to my hostel tomorrow.You know,I'm a hostel student.But,don't worry^^.SCHOOL ALMOST END!!!!WAHAHAHAHA!!!

what time is now??...0.0...omg..it's 12.43 am..I have to sleep..bye..see you in a few weeks~^^

ANNYEONG!!^^