A librarian?

This Is Me

She looked at her shoes not knowing what to do.Then,her eyes fell on Luhan and Sehun.Sehun sent a sweet smile trying to calm her down.When Luhan saw what his buddy did,he hit his chest lightly.Anger started to fill her heart.

"What did you do to them?",she asked coldly while pointing at her friends.Then,she saw a stick with him.

"And what with that stick?".she asked again taking away the stick from his hand.

"Urr..I.."

"You what?"

"I..I mean.."

"You hit them right?"

"Ah,no!"

"Then what?They hit you?"

"Ahh..Yes?",he said with an eyebrow raised.

"But I don't see any bruise on your body.So,you want to lie?",she asked closing the gap between them."No,please don't kiss",Sehun muttered closing his eyes cause Subin's and Chunghee's face were way too close."What are you talking about?",Luhan asked after hearing what his buddy said.

She held his head roughly andput her lip right beside his ear,"I'm warning to you.Don't hurt anyone that close to me since they have me,okay?I'll count on you.I don't mind if you're want to apologise or not but DO.NOT.HURT.THEM.".She gently let his head go and walked toward her fake buddies.

"Yah,ireona",she said coldly still holding the stick.

"But,can you throw away the stick first?You're scarying us",Luhan asked while pointing at the stick.She raised an eyebrow and threw the stick away right in front of Chunghee making him shock.Then,they made their way to their bicycles leaving Chunghee alone.

 

--

 

"Hey,how can I ride my bicycle in this condition?",Luhan asked standing away from Sehun and Subin.

"Why?",Sehun asked in confusion.

"You still don't understand?Look at him.Bruises and..Oh my god..Blood all over..",she said while looking away and closed .

"Hey,what's wrong?",Luhan asked with Subin's face turning pale for sudden.

"Nothing.Now,you and you ride that bicycle while I'm going to ride this bicycle",she said and quickly left them.

"Hey,my bicycle!",Sehun screamed."Hyung,come on!We must chase her!",he said while Luhan struggling sit.

 

--

 

"Hey,why are you so fast?You know right that Luhan hyung is injured?",Sehun asked Subin when they arrived right in front of Subin's house.

She rolled her eyes and looked at her feet ,"Yeah,I'm sorry".

 

--

Night at the museum Subin's practise room..

 

Subin was dancing and focusing to the music.When the music was about to end,she heard somebody called her name.She turned around and saw Sebin leaning against the door.

"Somebody called me?"

"Your phone keep ringing non stop"

"Oh,really?Where is it?"

"Here",Sebin said while handing her phone.

"Well,thanks",she thanked and Sebin left her.

'Well,this person kept calling me and already..ninth time?',she thought and raised an eyebrow.Then,she muttered,"Who care?" and threw her phone on a cushion.When she was about to continue her dance her phone rang again for the tenth time.So annoying.She answered the call and the id caller was unknown.

"Hello?"

"Yes,what do you want?",she asked coldly.

"Ah,Subin--"

"Wait!How did you know my name?",she asked while pointing towards the mirrored-wall.

"Huh?"

"And your voice!"

"My voice?"

"Yes..I think,I know you"

"Me?"

"You are..Chunghee!!"

"Wow!You're so clever"

"Yah,how did you get my number?"

"You're gonna meet me tomorrow"

"What?"

"Meet the new me tomorrow!",he screamed and ended the call.

 

"How am I gonna meet him?I have to go to school tomorrow and I will have an extra class tomorrow.Wait,don't tell me..He's gonna attend the school.Oh my god.No,it can't be",she muttered alone and sat facing the mirrored-wall taping her chin.

"But,what does he meant with the new him?A new style?But,why?I think he's handsome enough to steal girls' heart.What?Much more handsome?Or changing into a nerd?Chunghee?A nerd?HAHAHAHA!!!"

"Unnie,dinner is ready--Hey,why are you laying on the floor?Doesn't your head feel hurt?",Sebin came in to inform her sister but when she saw Subin was laying on the floor it changed her mind.

"Hurt my head?",she asked and there was a slight pause."Yeah,it's hurt!",she said and automatically sat down while rubbing her head.

Sebin frowned and pulled Subin's hand,"You're weird,unnie.Come on,let's eat.It's gonna cold down".Subin cannot cook but she still can do other house chores that's why when it relate to kitchen,her dongsaeng will take over.It will become fair but still not cause..

 

cook                       :   Sebin

wash clothes       :   Subin

fold clothes          :   Subin

clean own room  :   Subin and Sebin

wash dishes        :   Subin

wash the toilet     :   Subin

 

See,it's still not fair but she still not care cause for her cooking is the most hardest thing.

 

--

 

After they finished their dinner,they went into their own room.While in Subin's room..

 

She stared at her favourite book trying to forget her ex.She frowned and remembered Luhan for sudden.She took her phone and called him.

 

"Hello,is this Luhan?"

"Yeah and who is this?"

"It's me,Subin"

"Oh,hey!What's wrong?"

"Nothing.I just want to ask you.Are you okay?"

"Am I okay?Why?"

"The bruises"

"Oh,yeah!I'm okay.Why are you asking such question?"

"Because I am worry about you"

"You're worry about me?Hey,that's weird"

"No,don't think negative"

"Then,why?"

"I wonder how will you take care of her even you can't take care of yourself"

"Who?"

"Sebin.I thought you like her"

"Me?I like your sister?Of course not~"

"Oh,yeah?I just think to keep her for you and from other guysbut,when I heard you said like that,I think I should cancel it"

"Hey,don't do that!"

"Why?I thought you don't like her"

"No,no.I'm just kidding.I like her"

"I knew it but I still worry"

"Why?"

"Like I just said,I wonder how will you take care of her even you can't take care of yourself"

"Hey,I'm a guy!"

"I thought you are a girl"

"What?"

"Oh,come on.Just kidding"

"I know I'm a guy but don't worry.I will take care of her"

"Sure?"

"Yes"

"I'll count on you.If I saw you get beat by guys especially by girls don't blame if you get beat by me after that"

"*gulp*..Okay,then what ever you want"

"What ever,huh?"

"Just if it's for Sebin"

"Duhh..Whatever,bye"

"Bye,goodnight!"

 

--

 

Subin's POV

The next morning,at school library..

 

Since I started to friend with Haneul,I always stick with her like somebody put something sticky to stick us but,who cares?So,here we are in the big silent library.I cling my hand on her hand and when I passed the counter,I saw a new good-looking librarian.Hey,he's handsome and attractive in that uniform.

 

61969_147565665285142_141428749232167_19

 

I told Haneul about the new librarian and when we took a glance of him,he sent me a sweet smile and we giggled.Then,we sat on the corner of the library right beside a window.Hey,nice port.Along the time we were in the library,we kept peeking of him.I felt something wrong like I just met him yesterday.Wait,I think I have seen him before.Wait,he is..Chunghee!No!So,this is what he meant with the new him?That's really new.Where is his glasses?He wear contact lenses?