Future-wife

This Is Me

The next morning,in Subin's room...

 

She opened her eyes and heard a song was playing.She tried to identify what song was that but she cannot.Her mind was still sleeping.She blinked for a few times refreshing her mind.The song was not too loud and not too low.She looked around trying to find her phone.Who know it was from her phone.She slipped her hand under the pillow and found her phone.She took it out and glanced at the screen for a few second.'It's from my phone',she thought and stopped the song from keep playing.She sighed and sat from keep laying because she might drift to the dreamland again.She ruffled her hair and took a glance of her alarm clock.'It's still early',she thought then slowly stood up.She took her towel and made her way to the bathroom.

She hanged her towel and the shower.She let out a small scream because the water way too cold.She felt like freezing in the bathroom but it still refreshing.After a few minutes past,she came out from the bathroom.She wore her school uniform and dried up her hair.Later,she tied her hair into a ponytail.

She went down stair and saw her dongsaeng was eating the breakfast.She put her bag on the soft couch and ate with her dongsaeng.Not knowing why,her mind was too blank she cannot think properly.Something bothering her.Maybe about last night.

She opened the door and brought along her shoes to a bench then sat on it.She bend a bit and wore her shoes.Then,her dog,Gyeoul approached her with a bark.She chuckled a bit then lift her dog in her arms.

"Unnie,you look like carrying a bag of rice",Sebin said while laughing then sat beside her.

"Hold her for awhile.I have to wear my shoes",she said and handed Gyeoul to her sister then she wore her shoes.

"Take her.I want to wear my shoes too",her sister said giving Gyeoul to her.

"Gyeoul-ssi,bogoshipda",she whined hugging her dog tightly with her eyes shut.Without she realise,her tears started to roll down her pink cheek.'I'm scared,Gyeoul.I miss you a lot.I love you.I'm really scared.You always there for me when I'm not happy',she thought.Then,she felt a droplet of liquid fell on her hands.She opened her eyes and realised she was crying.'Oh my god.Why am I crying?',she asked herself with her grip loosened.

"Unnie,you're crying!",her sister said in shock seeing her sister crying.

"No,I don't know.I'm not",she mumbled setting her dog on the ground.Then,seeing her owner crying,Gyeoul started to bark at her.She looked down and her gaze fell on her barking dog.She bend down and it head.Then,her dog give her a kiss on the lips.She touched with that action because it was too long since they shared their last kiss.'Maybe I;m too miss her',she thought and patted it's head.But then,they heard Sehun and Luhan's voice from the outside.

"They're here",her sister told holding her hand tightly.

"I have to go.I'll come home early.Call me if something goes wrong",she said before leaving them at the swing and made her way out.

 

--

 

"There she is",Luhan said stopping their earlier conversation.They turned to her and saw her eyes were puffy,red and watery like she just cried.Yes,she was crying.

"Hey,you are crying?",Sehun asked taking her hand.She looked down and touched by his care toward her.Then,she felt her eyes started to watery again.'I don't want to cry again',she thought wiping her tears away.

"You're crying",Luhan snapped her,Her tears started rolling down her cheeks.She covered not letting her hoarse voice come out.

"Hey,what's wrong?",Sehun asked pulling her into a hug calming her down.'Oh,he really loves her',Luhan thought seeing Sehun hug her.She cried heavily can hear from her breathe.'Oh no.My shirt is wet but I want to hug her like this always.Who cares?',he thought.

"Let it out",he whispered into her ear holding her head.She hugged him tightly and started to calm down.Slowly her heart fell for him in his sweet scent.Then,she calmed her breathe and loosened her grip then took a few steps back.She looked down and shyly thanked him.Sehun and Luhan automatically smiled seeing her shyness.

"Oh,come on.Let's go to school.We're gonna be late",Luhan said while gently wrapped his arm around her shoulders.'I already thought her like my own sister.Even,I don't have any sibling',he thought as they slowly walked away.'My shirt will dry along the way to school',he stared at his wet shirt and sheepishly smiled alone.

 

--

After school hour..

 

"You have to go?",Sehun asked his mom in the phone while walking with Luhan toward the school main gate.Luhan just stared curiously at his buddy.

"Sorry,sweet heart.I have a meeting in US",his mom sincerely apologised.

"Then,will dad follow you?"

"Of course.Like always,dear"

"It's mean,I have to leave alone in that huge house?"

"You're not leaving alone in the house.Sweet heart,hurry come home and bring along your girlfriend"

"Subin?"

"Yeah"

"Just wait there.I'll be there in any minute"

"Okay,we'll wait for you"

"Bye",he ended the call with a heavy sigh came out from his mouth.He look so disappointed.

"Your parent?",Luhan carefully asked not making him angry.

"Yeah.Hyung,can you get home just with Sebin?"

"Alright then"

"They leaving me again"

"Again?"

"Yeah and they want to meet Subin"

"What?I think they really like Subin"

"It seem so.Bye,hyung.Take care of her sister and you too",he said patting his shoulder and left him.He made his way toward the place that Subin used to wait for him.

 

--

At Sehun's house..

 

"Oh.Ma'am,are you really going",she greeted  her with a bear hug.

"Just call me 'mom'.Since you are his future-wife",her eyes automatically widened hearing 'future-wife'.'No,I'm not going to marry him'.she thought with a frown.

"Mom,she's just my girlfriend",he said.

"--And your future-wife",his father corrected him.

"No!"

"Yes,we're going to arrange your marriage"

"No,you're not"

"Or you want a blind date?",his father asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"But,but--",he automatically stuttered.

"What",his father strictly asked.

"What about her parents?"

"We're gonna meet and discuss with them"

"But they're busy"

"Then,we'll make an appointment"

"Mom"

"Yes"

"No",he looked down in disbelief.

"Oh,come on,son.You're not going to marry now.It's soon",his father said holding his shoulder..

"And Subin,please take care of our son"

"Ah,yes",she slightly nodded.