I'm not going to marry him

This Is Me

At 8pm..

 

Subin just reached her home sent by Sehun again.She thanked him and gave him a fake smile then went in her house.She still in her school uniform and of course people will look at her weirdly.How can a school girl went home in 8pm.She thought she will meet his parents just for a few minutes then they will go to the airport but she was wrong.Their plane just departed at 7pm then she have her dinner with Sehun like what his parents wanted to.

At 7.30pm,they leave the restaurant.She hated it so much.You know having dinner in school uniform.Just embarrassing.So ashame.Then,she asked him to stop a grocery store to buy a few packs of biscuits,breads and some bottle of milks.

Then,they continued their journey till she reached her home at 8pm.She felt so tired and a bit happy.

She twisted the door knob and was greet by Gyeoul,her pet dog.She formed a smile for her dog and locked the door.She put down the food on the dinner table followed by her dog.She lift her dog and put it on the chair then place the food in the cupboard.

Later,she sat beside Gyeoul facing it then gently it's head.

"Where's Sebin?",she asked it and received a bark as an answer.

"Oh,she's in her room?",she asked and stood up looking around.She patted it's head then leave it alone in the kitchen.She went to her room and took her hanged towel then took a bathe.

After she finished,she wore a black t-shirt and shorts.She walked towards the desk and stared at her phone."I'm not going to marry him",she mumbled then took her phone then dialed her mom's number.

"Eomma"

"Eo,Subin-ah!"

"Eomma"

"Wae?"

"Jal jinae?"

"Neh,wae geurae?"

"Nothing"

"Then,what's wrong with your voice?"

"Nothing.I just--"

"Just?"

"I miss you"

"Aww.Honey,me too.Did you eat well?"

"Yeah"

"What about your dongsaeng,Sebin?"

"She's okay"

"What about you?Are you okay?"

"Yeah,I'm okay"

"But,you don't sound so"

"No,I'm okay"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Subin,I have a question for you"

"A woman met me",she slightly frowned by her words.'I hope it's not  her',she thought and opened the windows taking some fresh air.

"Then?",she asked and poked her head out of her room.

"She said about you and her son",she gulped and sat on the frame of the windows.

"Mom",she slowly called her mom.

"Honey,are you dating?"

"Mom,I'm sorry.I can explain this",she nervously said afraid if her mom could be mad at her.

"No,I want you to answer me.Are you dating?"

"Well,yes?"

"Why don't you tell me earlier?"

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"Yeah,tell me since when"

"Well,since..since..The woman don't tell you?"

"She told me since last mid-year.Is it true?",her mind started to mess by the question but then,she saw Sehun in Luhan's room making she paused.'What is he doing there?',she thought widening her eyes.

"Well..it's..it's..",her words getting stuck in seeing her fake boyfriend in her neighbor's room.Then,when Sehun looked out of the room,he saw Subin and he slightly waved to her.

"Honey?",her mom getting worry when she stuttered.

"Yeah?",she gave a response while her eyes still on him with her jaw dropped.

"Are you still there?"

"Yeah"

"Are you okay?"

"Oh,yeah!I'm okay.Where were us?",she snapped from her mind.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing,nothing.Mom,it's true.We have been dating almost a year"

"So,you've been hiding it from me"

"Well,I'm sorry,mom",she slightly apologised while Sehun came out to the balcony checking out what was she doing.He look so interested.

"Who is it?",he asked in a low tone.She gave him a signal to keep silent for a while.Then,Luhan came out with a mug in his hand.

"Nahh.It's okay,honey.I just want to make sure.Well.Honey,you'll going to marry him,right?"

"What?!",she asked in shock by her mom's question making Luhan choke.

"Honey,calm down",her mom said softly trying to calm her down.

"Ah,mian.But,mom.I'm not going to marry him",she said strictly making Sehun and Luhan curious.

"Oh,no,honey.You will",her mom retorted.

"Mom,I'm just 18 and I'm too young to get married",she gave some excuses.

"Hooney--",well,it's sound the same like 'Hunnie'.

"It's HONEY,not Hooney",she corrected her mom making Sehun snapped from his mind when he heard she mentioned his nickname.

"It's the same"

"No"

"Whatever.Anyway,honey,I don't say that you're going to marry in such young age"

"But still I'm not going to marry him"

"Who said?"

"Mom",she whined making a sad face.

"Honey,you love me,right?"

"Yes,I do"

"Then,do it for me"

"But--"

"He's from an educated family so,it's fine"

"Mom"

"Do it for me"

"Mom"

"Bye",her mom ended the call before she could say.She let out a heavy sigh then then stared at the screen before her gaze landed on the two boys who were waiting for her.

"What's happen?Is it related to me?I heard you mentioned my nickname",he excitedly asked.

She shook her head a few times while her eyes on her feet before she could answer it,"It's bad".

"What's so bad?",Luhan asked sipping his hot chocolate.

"Sehun,do you think your parents will arrange your marriage with me?",she suddenly asked such question.

"Well,it seems like yes",he said raising an eyebrow.

"You're going to get marry with him?!",Luhan asked with his widened eyes.

"Not now",she said keeping her eyes shut.

"So,both of you going to be a marriage couple?",he asked while forming a smirk and stared at both of them.

"I hope not",she mumbled but still managed to hear by others.'I hope so',Sehun thought taking a glance of his future-wife.She glanced at Sehun with her blank stare then her expression fell,'I don't care whoever I'm going to marry with at least I know him really well'.

"Sehun,can you stop them?",she softly asked melting his heart.

"I can't.I already tried and you saw it".

She sighed and turned showing her back to them,"Never mind.Annyeong,I'm going to sleep".Slowly she made her way into her room.

"But,it's still early!",she heard Luhan screamed from behind.She automatically took a glance of her alarm and sighed but still closing the window,"Dude,I hate sleep early".

She threw her body on her bed pulling the blanket up covering whole body.She closed her eyes calming her mind down and slowly drifted to the dreamland.