Wait,who is this?

This Is Me

In s shopping complex

Subin's POV

 

Sehun and I walked in a shopping complex finding a samsung shop.I kept looking at him in the corner of my eye.Why is him so handsome.I felt like I am the most luckiest girl in the universe right now!Woo-hoo!!There's not many people,but I don't know why a group of people came right in front of us.Automatically our way became crowded making me lost the stable.uh-oh..I felt somebody accidentally pulled me and I automatically turned around.I stepped on Sehun's shoe and almost fall closing my eyes afraid to see the reality.Oh God,I don't want to die.I felt something wrong..I don't even feel the ground.I opened my eyes and a handsome angel appeared in front of me.Oh hohoho~My eyes just grew wide looking at the adorable angel.I looked around and I now,I knew why I don't even feel the ground because..he hugged me?First time,hugged by a boy!Because of it was my first time,I just stay froze myself and my voice won't come out.

"Subin-ah,are you alright?",he snapped me from my daydreaming.He pulled me from the hug and smiled sheepishly.Okay,I hate this!So embarrassing!!My face automatically turned red so,because of I don't want him to see my face,I turned away not to face him.I pushed his hands and said,"Come on".

 

When we arrived at the Samsung Shop..

 

I looked at all phones choosing which one I would want.Not too big,not too small,not too thick and not too thin.Then,my eyes stopped at a phone.Right with what I want.I do not know why I cannot move my eyes from the phone till Sehun realised I was focusing on a phone."Hey,you want that phone?",he asked snapping me.I turned to right and he was too close making stepped backwards."Oh!Yeah..",I said with doe eyes because too shock.He saw I was shock and quickly apologised,"Ah,sorry for that".I turned to look at the phone back.I don not want him to see my red face!

"Hey,I want to see that phone",I said pointing at the pink phone.

"Miss,can I see that PINK phone?",he asked at the staff.The staff quickly handed him the phone.He took the phone and gave me.I took it and slightly smiled.

"Isn't it pretty?",I asked him with a kid tone.

"Yeah,like you",he said and gave me a wink.

"What?",I asked and slapped him on the arm.

"Hey,it's the truth that you are pretty,right Miss?",he asked the staff with a beg eye.

"Yeah,he right Miss.You do look pretty",the staff said.

"Okay,fine.You win,Sehun",I sighed.

"You two looks sweet together~",the staff said making my jaw drop.

"Ah,thanks.I want to buy this phone",he said and handed back the phone to the staff.So,he did bought me a phone.Then,he sent me home.

 

On the way to my home~

 

"Hey,why did you chose pink?",he asked broking the silence.

"Because I like pink"

"Doesn't pink ugly?"

"What?Hey,I'm a girl~I don't care if you DO NOT like pink because it's girly"

"Grey is much more better"

"Grey?Grey just dull!"You know,pink is--"

"Okay,fine.You win!"

 

End of Subin's POV

At 9 pm..

 

In the calm night,Subin sat on her bed searching for pretty pictures.Then,her  phone rang.

                                                       "nal annaehaejwo~

                                                        yeah salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeogajwo~"

                                                                                                                          > don't go <

                                                                                                                              < exo >

She took her new phone and the ID caller was unknown.She quickly answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello,is this Subin?",a guy voice appeared and it seem like she have heard before the voice.'Strange,how does he know my name?',Subin thought for a while.

"Yeah,but..Who is this?"

"I don't have to tell you"

"But,why?"

"Cause you'll know who am i"

"Then,what do you want?"

"I just want you to know that I love you at first sight"

"What?Who are you actually?"

"You know me".His answer made she remembered to a voice that she fell in love with.

"Wait,I think I know you--",she about to continue her sentence but the guy ended the call.She stared at her phone for a while.'I've never seen this number before but,I've heard this voice..Always..But,whose voice is that?',she thought.Then,they fell asleep at a same time,11pm.

 

At Sehun's room..

 

 

The small fluttering of your wings seemed like it was telling me to follow you
The sad eyes and tacit stories in your heart that night in which the whirlwind was raging

I was mesmerized by the mysterious you and stared at you and had my one soul stolen
Because I am completely drunk at your movements, I even forgot how to breathe
Like a waltz, I sit lightly and can’t take my eyes off of you
My eyes naturally follow you every time you walk

Guide me,take me together with you to the place where you live
Even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind you so please don’t go out of my sight
Even when the morning comes, don’t disappear oh
This walk that I’m dreaming
You’re my only beautiful butterfly

Wherever you came from, or wherever you’re going, up until now you always kindly greet me
A steep climb, the cliffs that cut off, don’t worry because there is no place to be afraid of

Your elegant figure,I fall for it many times
Like this love, without even me knowing, comes and finds me unexpectedly
Like a waltz, I sit lightly and can’t take my eyes off of you
My eyes naturally follow you every time you walk

Guide me,take me together with you to the place where you live
Even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind you so please don’t go out of my sight
Even when the morning comes, don’t disappear
This walk that I’m dreaming
You’re my only beautiful butterfly

Even if we wander in unfamiliar places, even if we get lost
I’ll follow my heart that’s more honest than anyone else’s
Because I can’t resist your quiet movements that strike me, and your sharp and soft gaze

Take me,take me together with you to the place where you live
Even if the world ends, I’ll follow you
Oh no don’t go out of my sight
Even when the morning comes, don’t disappear
A small wave of your hand makes a whirlwind strike in my heart

Then,a light flash and he woke up.It was 1.45am.He rubbed his forehead a few times."Who is that girl?",he said alone trying to remember the girl that appear.'The girl face was not clear at all but I can feel that she is really close to me',he thought and continued to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know,actually that was a lyrics of a song.If you're close enough you'll know what song is that.