Am I dreaming?

This Is Me

The pain still there attacking her chest with a hand pressing down the center of her chest and eyes shutted.She rolled her eyes and turned to the door.She slowly stood up with hand still on her chest.

She stared at the door knob and held it tightly.She was about to twisted it when she heard her future-husband voice,"Subin-ah,are you okay?".

Her grip loosened and opened to answer him,"Neh".She turned around and slowly leaned her back against the door resting the back of her head.

Three minutes later,the pain gone and she twisted the door knob then slowly pulled it in.What a shock when a tall figure fell against her.She took a few steps aback mantaining the balance.It was him,Oh Sehun.His arms gently wrapped around her waist his head was on her shoulder,'Mwoya?A sudden hug?'.

She grinned and happiness started to form in her heart.She slightly held his shoulder trying to push him but he's way too strong.She groaned and softly held his head closer to her ear.

"Sehun-ah",she called him as her gaze softened.Then,she received a hummed as answer from him.She turned to him and just saw his hair.

He turned his head and mumbled something into her ear,"I'm worry about you,you know?".She froze at her spot not moving any inch when she heard the 'worry'.'Hmm?For what?',she thought as her grip loosened on his head then slowly her hand fell on her side.

He pulled his head aback and softly stared into her eyes.Her browned eyes started to widened when she felt he was looking straight into her eyes.

She calmed herself then opened to talk,"Stop being cheesy".He rolled his eyes then tilted his head down so their eye could be in the same level.

"I'm not being cheesy and I'm telling the truth",he said with a serious tone.

"What kind of truth?",she asked as she felt his hot breath against her plump rose lips.

"I'm worry about you and I'm not being cheesy.You're sick",he stated.

"And I'm not sick",she bravely retorted.His expression fell when she kept retorting every words he said.He sighed the carry her in a bridal style roughly.Her eyes widened by his sudden action.

"Yah!",she yelled as she hit his chest a few times.

He slowly put her down on the bad as he pushed her shoulders softly till her back touched the bed and pulled the blanket covering her body.She quickly sat up and pushed the blanket aside as she retorted again,"I'm not sick".

He raised an eyebrow as he blankly stared at her then left her alone in the room and made his way to the kitchen.

"This kid really drives me crazy",she sighed as she ruffled her tied hair making it became much more messy.She laid back as an arm under the pillow.She made a gross face as the liwuor smell crept in the air and sighed,"I shouldn't let him sleep in my bed".

She sat again glancing at the alarm,"It's 8.30pm.I should take a bathe".She stood up then took a pair of jean shorts,a sleeveless grey shirt and some inners.

When she just closed the bath room door,she heard the door of her bed room being opened,'He just arrived'."Subin?",she heard him called you for several times as you were undressed yourself.She rolled her eyes and turned the pipe on while she's brushing her teeth with 'Darlie' as the water started to fill the bathe tub.

 

--

30 minutes later..

 

She dried her body using the towel then wore all the clothes that she brought in then,she wrapped the towel around her neck.She twisted the door knob and slowly pulled the door.She slowly stepped out from the bath room and saw Sehun sitting on the bad looking at you with wide-eyes.

"Oh,hey--what took you so long?I'm tired of waiting for you",he stated right when he saw her came out.She turned to the mirror as her back facing him.He gulped as he carefully stared her y back from the tip of her head to the tip of her teo.

She glanced at his reflection in the mirror as his eyes was on her back.She sighed and turned around facing him,'Dirty-minded'.He lift his head up and stared at her wierdly by her sudden action.

"What were you staring at?",she asked while slowly moved ans sat beside him on the bed.

"Neh?",he stuttered by her question.'She saw it?',he asked himself.

"You were staring at my back,don't you?",she asked again.

He took a glance of her back before she could answer him,"Why should I stare at your back?".

"I would never interested to the reason why you'd stare at my back.Plus,I saw you",she straighten her voice.

"Then,why'd you ask me such thing if you know the answer?",he asked and this time his voice a bit serious.

She rolled her eyes as she sighed,"I'll never win if we keep arguing".He eyed her weirdly by her sudden statement.

"I don't get it",he stated as she turned around and looked at him.

"Dwaesseo.Let's go",she said as she wore her sweater.

"Eodi?",he asked and held her hand.

"To your home",she said as she rolled her eyes and pulled him off the bed.

"But I didn't take any bath yet",he stated as he froze in the spot.

"Oh,come on.You're not smelly",she said and patted his arm lightly but then her action paused for sudden."Okay,I forgot",she remove her hand.

 

--

One hour and half later...

 

They arrived at Sehun's house.They stood in front of the gate as they looked at each other.

"Press the door bell",she asked him while her eyes glued on the door bell.He frowned as he looked at her protesting that he do not want to.

"Just press it",she straighten her voice as she pulled her hands out of the pockets then put her hands on her waist.He slightly shook his head and hands on his back.She rolled her eyes and pulled his hand near the door bell.When his hand was about to touch the door bell,he pulled his hand as he let out his ugly girly high pitched voice making her sent a weird stare.He put his hand in the pocket for the second time as he cleared his throat when he felt she was staring at him.

"What?",he coldly asked as he looked into his house avoiding her gaze.She move her gaze from him as she chuckled at his girly attitude and slightly shook her head.

"Why don't you press it?",she asked as she cleared with a cute grin on her face.

He glanced at her before answering her,"It's dirty".Her eyes widened hearing his honest answer.

"Sorry?",she said moving her right ear next to his lips afraid if she was misheard.

He gulped by her sudden action and repeated it,"It's dirty".This time,it was much more clearer.She raised an eyebrow and straightened her back and headed to the door bell then pressed it.

She walked towards him and stared at him the one who was being embarrased by a girl.He looked at the ground not looking at her.She cleared then he looked into her beautiful hazel eyes with lowered head.'Am I dreaming?An angel is in front of me',he thought.Even he lowered his head,she still do not have to bend down.

She move a step closer to him till they felt others beathe.They stared at each other with an awkward atmosphere.Then,breeze came blowing her soft hair making it hit him on the face.He closed his eyes as it hit his face lightly.He sighed then slowly grinned while her lips slowly rose and formed a soft smile.

Then,they broke into laughter.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

It's really hard being a boarding school student.This is my first holiday for 2014 because it's Thaipusam.I don't  know when will I get back home again.Maybe,two or three weeks more.

What's in my mind right now?24th February,24th February and 24th February..What's with that date?It's nae saengil!!My birthday!!I'm so excited!!But,sadly..this year..my birthday fall on Monday..It's a school day..I can't celebrate it with my family but I can celebrate it with my younger sister..She's in tha same school with me..Thanks God..That's all..Bye..Next holiday,'Insya-Allah'(muslim know it),I will post the next chapter..