I love you

This Is Me

We had a happy small chat but Subin's phone rang for sudden ruining the happy atmosphere for awhile.She took out her and glanced at the ID caller.It was Haneul,her new best friend.She looked up and leave them for awhile,"Excuse me".

"Yah,eodiya?"

"Na..I'm at Sehun's house"

"Ah,jinjja?!"

"Neh,but can you stop screaming?",she softly asked pulling the phone away from her ear.

"Ah,mian..So,it's true"

"What's the true?"

"I heard that you go to his house"

"Wait,who told you that?"

"The twitter.I saw someone tweeted it"

"Eo,jinjja?"

"Neh,and it's already spread in the tweeter"

"Oh,no"

"So,he did invite you,huh?"

"Yeah,and Luhan and me the only friend that he invite"

"Really?"

"I don't see other than us"

"Oh,really.It's okay.Enjoy.Annyeong",she ended the call.She held her phone down and turned around but she bumped into a guy.She quickly bowed and apologised to the guy.She do not look at the guy at all and was about to leave but the guy caught her wrist making she stopped.

She turned around and it was Chunghee.Her eyes automatically widened with his presence."You look pretty",he said while looking at how stunning was her.

"Well,thank you",she said plainly looking around hoping that Sehun would come and help her.Suddenly,someone pulled her waist making they snapped.'I hope it's Sehun',she thought before looking at the person.It was Sehun.He cheesily smiled at her then his eyes landed on Chunghee who was holding her hand.He slightly frowned and pushed Chunghee's hand away.

"Don't disturb her",he warned and glared at him.Then,they made their way to his parents leaving Chunghee.

 

--

 

"Honey,I think she can lead Sehun",Sehun's mom said while waiting for their son to come bringing Subin along.

"I thought the same thing too",his father replied playing with the fork.

"With the way she talk,she'd be a great wife"

"Yeah,I think we should cancel the blind date"

"You're right.I love her makeup"

"Looks so natural"

"I bet she don't really care about her style"

"I hope their love will last"

"She will be his wife"

"How did you know?"

"I'm just saying"

"I'll arrange his marriage"

"Honey,they still a student"

"I mean,when they grown up"

"Oh,okay then".It seem like they really interested with her.

"They're coming",she said when she heard footsteps then they acted normal.Sehun and Subin entered while Sehun holding her waist.Then they sat on their seat.

"It's must be an important call",his father said taking a glance of them.

"No,it's just my friend",Subin slightly answered.

"Subin,what's your father's eduction?",his mother asked while carefully looking at her.

"Nae appa?"

"Neh"

"Well,he's a pilot"

"Which company?"

"Air Asia?"

"Oh,jinjja?",his father asked in disbelief.Well,their eyes widened including Sehun too because he does not know.'Then,they supposed to be a wealthy family like mine.But,their house was way too small for me',he thought while nod in understand.

"What about your mom?",his mother asked.

"She's a doctor"

"Not bad"

Then,continue with the birthday party running smoothly till it end.

 

--

 

"Well,Subin.Thank you for coming",his father politely thanked her.

"Your welcome",she sweetly said.

"I hope we'll meet again next time",his mother gladly said.

"Neh",she slightly nodded.

"Sehun,send her",his father strictly said.

"Arasseo",he replied then led her to his car.

 

--

 

"Sehun,I'll return this gown to you",she said right after she got off from the car along with him.He walked around the car and stood beside her.

"No,just keep it".She took a glance of him and thought,'I never thought he'd be this nice'.

"Thank you.You're so nice"

"Nahh..Just a small thing.Anyway,thank you for the act"

"It's okay.You helped me so,you deserve that"

"Sorry,I don't tell you earlier"

"I understand",she shyly said while playing with the gown.

"Actually,they arranged a blind date for me but I don't want.Then,I told them that I already had one.I hope they'll cancel it"

"Well,I have to go.My sister must be waiting for me"

"Okay then".She walked away.'I love you,Oh Sehun',she thought twisting the door knob.

"You're gonna be my PRINCESS",he mumbled alone staring at her back.