You ert!!

This Is Me

It's almost 12am and Subin just reached her home with Sehun in her arm.Her fever was getting worse because of him her step became slow as the snail.She kept sneezing non stop.

She stood in front of the main door staring at the window."She already sleep",she mumbled while taking the extra key out from her pocket using one hand..'Should I told his mother about him?Should I?',she thought and put him on the ground for awhile then gently put the key into the whole.She heard a click and slowly twisted the door knob the pushed the door.

'It's dark',she thought and stepped in first leaving Drunk Sehun alone for awhile.She touched the wall and slowly walked in with her hand became her guide.Then,she felt the switch and she immediately switched on the light.

She turned around and quickly ran out on him.She gently held his shoulder and sneezed because of the liquor smell making she turned to other side.'Urghh..I'm suffering',she thought and focused on him again.She helped him up and put him on the soft couch.She turned to the door back and closed it.

Then,shes stood beside him staring him thinking the way to bring him up to her room."A piggy back?",she asked alone raising an eyebrow.'I heard he's light.Anyway,he look thin',she thought."Well.It's okay.Anything for you,Oh Sehun",she mumbled and sat beside him.She took his hands and put them on her shoulder.

 

--

20 minutes later,in her room..

 

"At last",she said in relief putting him down on her fluffy bed.She took out her phone and texted his mom,"Your son is okay even he's drunk.Sorry,I was late but I'll take care of him.Don't worry".She pulled the blanket covering his body and muttered,"I should change the blanket,the bed sheet and the pillowcases".She looked at her watch and sighed,"I spent 20 minutes just for you?Such a waste.I'd rather spend 20 minutes cleaning the bath room then spending 20 minutes for you".

Then,she sat beside him and stared at him then thought,'I never thought you'd be this heavy'."You smell like iwuor,Oh Sehun",she stated poking his shoulder lightly.'You sould should change your clothes it's smelly',she thought then took one of his father shirt that she kept in her wardrobe.She sat beside him and gently ed his shirt then he suddenly groaned,"Don't me~".

She frowned by his word and make a gross face."Who'd want to you?",she asked with an annoyed feeling and lightly slapped his chest.She put his shirt on her lap then his eyes opened.

His eyes automatically widened and screamed,"Yah!!Mwoya?!!".She immadietly turned to other side not facing him meanwhile he covered his bare chest with his hands.

"Wear this",she said while handing him her father shirt.He quickly seized the shirt from her hand and wore it.

"You ert!",he yelled without reason making she turned to him.

"Mind your words!",she retorted and poked his shoulder.

"How dare you touch me after what you did to me",he warned and pushed her hand aside.

"Yah!If I wasn't there for you,I think you might be by the girls"

"What do you mean?",his stare automatically softened.

"Let me refresh your mind.You went to club and drunk",she simply stated.

"I went to club?",he stuttered.

"Yeah"

"Then,how can I get here?',he asked looking around in her room.

"Your mother asked me to help you but I'm late.When I arrived,you already drunk so,what can I do is bring you home"

"Your home?"

"Yes,now get to sleep",she pushed his forehead using her index finger till his head landed on the pillow.

She stood up fixing her clothes then walked toward the wardrobe.She took out her blanket and turned around seeing him cutely stared at her."Oh my gee!I'm dead",she blushed.She sat down and covered her face with the blanket,'Oh,I'm going to die!'.She stood up and made her way to the door.She took a peek of him then closed the door.

She toucher her face and she felt her face was burning because of him.She shook her head a few times the walked down to the living room.

"It seems like I'm going to be the security guard today,huh?",she muttered then slowly sat on the soft couch with blanket in her embrace facing the main door.She took a cushion replacing pillow then laid her head on it.She pulled her blanket covering her shivering body then,with a smile on her face,she slowly drifted to the dreamland.

 

--

The next morning..

 

Sebin woke up by escaped sun ray between the curtain.She rubbed her sleepy eyes a few times then slowly sat down.She tied the curtain letting the sunlight came in her room.She opened the windows letting the fresh air came in and she poked her head out from the room breathing the fresh air.She looked down on the street and a snowflake fell on her nose,"Oh my cold!".She quickly pulled her head into the room again.She touched her nose warming it with her warm hands.She stretched her arms out then tied her hair into a messy bun.

"Starts your day with a smile~!",she lift a punch in the air cheering herself.She jumped off her bed and walked out to her unnie's room to check if her unnie was there.

She twisted the door knob and pushed it.She saw somebody a person in the blanket,'It must be her.I should wake her up after the breakfast ready'.She do not even check if it's her unnie or what she just believe it."I must be too tired tiil I don't even realise she came home",she mumbled and closed the door back.

She went down to the kitchen and saw her unnie was sleeping on the soft couch with a blanket covering her body.She stopped for awhile and continued to the kitchen,"Oh,it's her".

She stopped right beside the dining table and put her hands on it,"It's her?".She scratched her head in confused and thought,'If the one on the soft couch is her,then,who is in her room?I saw who?Maybe I was daydreaming'.She shook her head then continued making the breakfast.

 

--

15 minutes later..

 

She washed her hands and dried it using a few tissues.She immediately made her way to her unnie who was sleeping calmly and shook her for a few times calling her name.

Subin turned around and shrugged off her dongsaeeng's hands of her shoulder.She pulled her blanket up covering her face and slightly groaned sleepily.

"Give me 5 minutes",she said taking a peek of her dongsaeng.

"No,unnie.The breakfast is ready and you have to fill your empty tummy",her dongsaeng gave an advise pulling the blanket of her.She whined and covered her face with the cushion that she used.

"Come on,unnie",her dongsaeng pulled her hands and helped her to sit down.She widened her eyes and smiled sheepishly to her dongsaeng.Her dongsaeng stood up as she held her hand and helped her to get up.

Then,they went to the kitchen and ate the breakfast peacefully but something bothering her dongsaeng's  mind.

"Unnie",her dongsaeng softly called her name.She lifted her head up and looked right into her dongsaeng's eyes.

"Yes?",she gave a respond to her dongsaeng.

"I saw somebody in your room",her dongsaeng worriedly stated her problem.She cocked at her dongsaeng's statement.

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah,I saw it when I was checking your room"

"When?"

"When I got up",she remained silent and thought for a while,'Did she mean Sehun?'.

"Namja or yeoja?"

"Na molla"

"I think I know who is it",she smirked then took a sip of her milk.

"I don't get it"

"Finish the breakfast first then I'll show you"

"Oh?Okay"

"Anyway,are there any bread left in the fridge?"

"Neh,wae?"

"We have a guest"

"Who?When?"

"Now and it's Oh Sehun"

"Wait,wait.What do you mean?"

"The person in my bed is him",she said and noded.

"Neh?",her dongsaeng asked in confusion while she got up from the seat and put the mug in the sink.She washed her hand and took a plate then put a few pieces of bread.She took out another glass and poured the milk into the glass.

"What are you doing,unnie?"

"I'm going to serve the guest",she said then walked away with the breakfast.Her dongsaeng at her and shook her head in disbelief,"She's not that kind and she don't treat people like that".

 

----------------------------------------

My last chapter and then,this 31 December I will go to the hostel and school start.I hate it.I really wish that I am an adult right now..No need school but I have to..

Last night,I watched Miracles In Cell Number 7 with my unnie and we had a 'nunmul party'!Oh,jinjja I cried..It's touching and my style is the same way Baekhyun cried but it's supposed to be the way D.O cried but there was no tissue so,I end up crying like Baekhyun.urghh..