A fake boyfriend

This Is Me

Still in the library..

 

"I like him",I heard Haneul and turned to her with an eyebrow raised.

"Love or just a simply like?",I asked flipping the other pages.

"Well..Just a simply like",she said while eyes keep on Chunghee.

"Then,take care of him",I said while slightly erasing the line that I made with my pencil on the book.

"Pardon me"

"Nothing.I hate him"

"What?I thought you like him"

"No.My feel changed for sudden"

"Tell me the reason"

"I don't know"

"You're weird"

"Hey,let's go to the class"

"Why?It's still early and many teachers absent"

"Does that mean we don't have to stay in the class?"

"Okay,fine.But can we go to other place?"

"Such as?"

"Maybe to the dance studio?"

"The dance room or the studio?"

"I mean the dance room"

"Come on",I said pulling her hand to get up.

"Lift me"

"You're gonna be kidding me",I said leaving her alone and went passing the counter.Man,stop staring me.

 

End of Subin's POV..

 

--

 

In the dance room..

 

They made their way towards the dance room and the room seems to be empty."Hey,what is it so quiet?So,no one in there?",Haneul asked still standing out side the room."Like what you say.Come on",she said and opened the door.

"So,this is what empty is",she said standing still not moving any inch like frozen by the evil witch.She stop staring all the twelve boys sleeping with no shirt.'What are Sehun and his friends doing here?',she thought not caring what Haneul said."Subin,what happen?I can't see.You're blocking me",Haneul said standing on her toe trying to see.

Suddenly,Subin turned around and sheepishly grinned.

"What?",Haneul asked.

"Let's go to other place",she said but still blocking her friend.

"Why?"

"I don't think we have to go here"

"What do you mean?",she asked and her gaze landed on the mirrored-wall."Something wrong",she said and pushed her aside.Then,Subin face palmed herself while muttering,"Stupid,stupid me".

"Subin-ah,what is this?",her jaw dropped in the same time,her books slipped from her hand and made a loud thud making all of the twelve boys woke up from their tiring sleep.Their eyes automatically changed into two saucers each.

"What are you doing here?",Kris asked in a sleepy tone.'So y',Haneul thought while playing with her fingers.

"Huh?I..I mean,we..we were..",she stuttered.Subin sighed and helped Haneul answering him.

"What does she mean is we were planing to visit here and who knows all of you were here..sleeping"

"Then?",Kai asked.

"Then..It's not our fault!",Subin proudly answered him.

"And don't blame us if we see your BARE chest!",Haneul said and brought Subin to other place.

"But don't blame us if both of you like it!!",they heard Kai screamed from behind.

"I think class is much better",Haneul said and they headed to their class.

"Told ya"

 

--

 

After school hour..

 

Subin waited for Sehun and Luhan alone after Haneul left her.'Today is 11th April..Tomorrow is?12th April..12th April?His birthday!Oh God..Gonna buy him present..But,what?',she thought alone while playing with her phone calender.

Suddely,a guy sat beside him.'Nice scent,huh?And I think I know who is the owner of this nice scent',she thought again.She turned to see who is it and he did gave her heart attack.She automatically frowned by  Chunghee presence and move some inches away from him.She looked around hoping that Sehun and Luhan will come and rescue her.'I'd rather be with Sehun than be with this jerk!',she thought while tighten her grip with her bag.

"So,are you alone?",he asked breaking the silence.

"Do you see anyone here?",she asked him back with an innocent face.

"No,I'm just asking.Who are you waiting for?"

"For you",she answered with a cold tone while looking to other side avoiding his stare.

"Oh,really?",he asked in an excited tone too clear for her to know he's in an excitement to hear her answer just now.

'So stupid',she thought before answering him,"Of course not.For what I wait for you?Just wasting my time".Then,her gaze landed on her two FAKE buddies.She quickly stood up and was about to leave him but he caught her wrist making her spun around.

"Hey,let go of me,you JERK!",she yelled while trying to push away his hand.'What does he eat?Why is his grip is way too strong?I can't..Really..Sehun,Luhan,help me!',she thought while looking at Sehun and Luhan hoping that they will see her in a trouble.

Meanwhile,Sehun and Luhan were busy chatting.

"Hyung,where is Subin?"

"Who?"

"Park Subin.The Canadian girl"

"Stop with that nickname,I hate it"

"I'm sorry but--Hey,look there!",he said in a bit high tone while pointing at the person that he searched before.

"She looks like in a trouble but who is that guy?Her new boyfriend?"

"No,I don't think so because she wouldn't be that rough if that guy is her boyfriend and I think she'd really in a trouble.I gotta help her",he said leaving his buddy.'My boy already big enough to rescue a girl',he thought smiling sheepishly.

 

"Hey,let go of her!",Sehun yelled stopping them.

"Oh,I see.Who are you to stop me?",Chunghee asked hiding his beloved ex behind him but still managed to appear in Sehun's view.

"I'm Sehun,his boyfriend!",he answered proudly making Subin and Chunghee formed a shock face.

"What?!",he replied in an ugly high pitch and his grip automatically loosened making a chance for her to escape.She quickly pushed his hand away then hide behind her FAKE boyfriend.

"Right!His my boyfriend!",she said hugging Sehun's arm tightly.

"Right,Honey?",Sehun asked  making her stuttered a bit.'Honey?OMG!This gonna be crazy',she thought forming a frown.

"Huh?Yeah,let's go!",she said pulling his hand and they made their way towards Luhan leaving him alone.Chunghee stared at them not believing what just happened.

On their way..

"Hey,let me go",he said shaking her hand.

"No,not until we disappear in his view",she said tighten her grip on his arm.

"Nice act,huh?",Luhan congratulated them.